• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
siris91

Remove C

Since people are abusing the balance mechanic (i mean they wear C armor and weapon +0 that drops their ello too much and they get like 3-4 extra parties) maybe removing C grade would be a good idea

Wearing C-grade doesn't drop ELO, or making you gain more adena from kills when using instead of B-grade if that's what you meant.

There are people who legitimately using these items so it won't be removed, archers / olympiad stuff for example.

emerald my friend i mean ppl drop their elo by dieng from C-B grades that makes their elo have HUGE drop which makes it an even for players just look there are players full S rank >8 and thei have <2000 elo but if i play bp i get 5000 elo in one day ... cant u see elo DOESNT work for MMO it was created to see the skill of ppl 1v1 not 10v10 not 5v5 just make it so ur algorith looks at stats not gear for ballance. For instance like u got tanks to be almost equal on both teams, same with BP make it so with DD. SEPERATE the two factions so they dont wine in town all the time. And take a look at classic cronicle ranking u could easy do the same (if high elo actually ment smtng like +enchant chance if u are the top ranked dwarf, or +str/+int for d.elfs ppl would care about it)

On 2/10/2020 at 10:57 PM, siris91 said:

Since people are abusing the balance mechanic (i mean they wear C armor and weapon +0 that drops their ello too much and they get like 3-4 extra parties) maybe removing C grade would be a good idea

If he removes C grade, what u gonna wear?

On 2/11/2020 at 6:20 PM, Emerald said:

Wearing C-grade doesn't drop ELO, or making you gain more adena from kills when using instead of B-grade if that's what you meant.

There are people who legitimately using these items so it won't be removed, archers / olympiad stuff for example.

Yes but there are retarded ppl that still use C even tho B grade is free. They purposely make themselves weaker coz THEY think it actually does matter. Why not just leave the useful stuff(pl, oly staves) and delete everything else.

i mean make C-B grade count the same on gear boost look at WL full C armor weap abd B jewels close to 2000kmdef-pdef (with corect buffs) can perma stun u and gets 300% bonus from A grade 200% from OE  B. they are not stupid u can make >5k with C grade wl standing still and if u be top killer with normal gear like A armor weap u hardly get 2k its just stupid ppl sould all be able to play the class they like and grind with it the way it is now to farm eficiently pvp u need WL/OL/BP (c grade)