• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Birdman

Duel might passive

I just got dm passive in my db , but i tested with other db same + and its exactly the same damage.First time i see dm dont work , fix it , as soon as possible

probably nerfed, both active passive, used to be 5% now its 1% or so.. ever since he nerfed passive/active patk matk and other stat-based augments

2 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

probably nerfed, both active passive, used to be 5% now its 1% or so.. ever since he nerfed passive/active patk matk and other stat-based augments

U cannot test dm passive on bow because  damage varries .But if u have dm active u can test it with duelist/tyrant in a duel (their force damage is fixed) .In the previous interlude it was working btw .

• Like 1

only skill working in this server is refresh rest u can delete dm gives like 5%   ... rest  is total trash actime might 65 p atk  pasive empover 40 m atk  and so on they nerf it because  of "BALANCE" then the only skill needed nerf was dm long time ago ...... also i can add that server need auction to be able sell augmented weap with some fee  for sure so ppl cant share it non stop with friends because i am already bored of using 150 ls every sez and cant get refresh so atleast i  could buy others lucky one 😉

9 hours ago, Naikis said:

only skill working in this server is refresh rest u can delete dm gives like 5%   ... rest  is total trash actime might 65 p atk  pasive empover 40 m atk  and so on they nerf it because  of "BALANCE" then the only skill needed nerf was dm long time ago ...... also i can add that server need auction to be able sell augmented weap with some fee  for sure so ppl cant share it non stop with friends because i am already bored of using 150 ls every sez and cant get refresh so atleast i  could buy others lucky one 😉

Only 150? weak.... I had a season where I used over 300-400 ls and dint get any active skill or refresh ....or anything ... instead I got empower passive with last LS.... and I just left the srv ...

11 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

Only 150? weak.... I had a season where I used over 300-400 ls and dint get any active skill or refresh ....or anything ... instead I got empower passive with last LS.... and I just left the srv ...

thats  why we need auction  to be able to buy skills we need and others dont just need  to  make buyers taxes of like extra 10k festival or someting like this so item cant be shared non stop