• Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
detro

Balance on team

1 hour ago, maze said:

Coming up to 48 hours since the topic was created, 0 replies.

I honestly don't understand how you believe no answer is the best choice of action here @Emerald

The last Ovc, made it till 2nd heroes and closed.

Interlude one, is hitting a home rune. Will it make it till 2nd heroes. Who knows.

3 pages topic, literally ZERO screenshots from the events...

You claim there's x3 more people on a certain side, prove it.

You claim warlords are the problem, prove it.

Else don't wonder why I won't answer.

There are so many factors here and you guys want me to make adjustments only based on tablet of information screenshots - I observed MANY events where the statistics were similar to the screenshots shown here and the side with lower players amount actually won.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Emerald said:

There are so many factors here and you guys want me to make adjustments only based on tablet of information screenshots - I observed MANY events where the statistics were similar to the screenshots shown here and the side with lower players amount actually won.

order can win only tvt events cause we get alot of kills

everything else is lost

go to watch any epic and you will see that we get outnumbered by alot

57 minutes ago, Emerald said:

How about for once go Observe it yourself ???

There's a reason why H5 didn't last long.

It's about to happen here to mark my words, I'll be back to remind you of it when It happens and when it happens to make my point and hopefully a damn "SCREENSHOT" Won't be neccessary..

over&out

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Do you actually want us to take your hand and say "yes this is bad please look after it" it's your fucking server dude, wake up.

Do you want us to take a screenshot of every event? what for? I could take a screenshot of a zerg coming to 3 people and say "yea there is not balance pls fix" but it can be actually just a moment where 1 faction was respawing.

Again you are the one letting your server die faster and faster, this was a really crowded season we all noticed but then slowly the balance went to shit, was the problem stacking all the good players in one side? kinda yes but you as the admin of this project you must give solutions and no ask for them lol holy shit dude.

for what reason did you put the tablet with statistics then? We are literally giving you % of the players playing on the map and all you can say is "show me screenshots of the maps" WTF.

I'm honestly tired of your behavior in every post, you will probably close this thread as well because you don't consider any viable suggestions here and of course you don't because we don't fucking have them, you must make them you are the responsible of the stability of your own server.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, hellomynameis said:

Do you actually want us to take your hand and say "yes this is bad please look after it" it's your fucking server dude, wake up.

Do you want us to take a screenshot of every event? what for? I could take a screenshot of a zerg coming to 3 people and say "yea there is not balance pls fix" but it can be actually just a moment where 1 faction was respawing.

Again you are the one letting your server die faster and faster, this was a really crowded season we all noticed but then slowly the balance went to shit, was the problem stacking all the good players in one side? kinda yes but you as the admin of this project you must give solutions and no ask for them lol holy shit dude.

for what reason did you put the tablet with statistics then? We are literally giving you % of the players playing on the map and all you can say is "show me screenshots of the maps" WTF.

I'm honestly tired of your behavior in every post, you will probably close this thread as well because you don't consider any viable suggestions here and of course you don't because we don't fucking have them, you must make them you are the responsible of the stability of your own server.

This guy said everything. Absolutely nailed it.

What screenshots more do you want? How can I screenshot the entirety of players inside a map with 1 single screenshot?

Don't you have a bunch of people streaming? You don't even need to log in. Stop being lazy and look after your server.

47 minutes ago, hellomynameis said:

Yes I do, can't do it? don't make a post.

Do you want us to take a screenshot of every event? what for?

Because people are always overreacting, its not the first time I see people saying "omg we are 100 vs 200" when that wasn't even the situation, sometimes when the events were actually perfectly balanced, so yes, if you claim you see X, show a screenshot that actually shows X - is it really that hard?

I mean you already CLAIM you see something, all you have to do is show it, otherwise you simply lie.

I could take a screenshot of a zerg coming to 3 people and say "yea there is not balance pls fix" but it can be actually just a moment where 1 faction was respawing.

Who said you aren't doing that right now with all these tablet of information screenshots? the recent 3 maps I observed were orders winning while balance was still in favor of chaos, so yes, you are clearly being selective on that part.

And that is why you should do BOTH screens from tablet + from event, while doing the .info command before taking the screenshot so I can also see scores and time remaining.

And when I say you I mean people who posted in this topic, not you in particular.

Where do you see me asking for solutions? do you even know the difference between asking for proofs and asking for solutions?

I can give solutions even without proofs eventually, it will just be some times slower than if you actually gave proofs.

Tablet helps, but not when its being posted alone, I want to also see participating clans inside the events, how organized each team is, how many warlords there are (since someone mentioned this could be a cause) the time the screenshot was taken (SUPER important since 20% difference in numbers at late night/early morning times are different than prime times, from obvious reasons).

Its fine, I don't care how tired you are from my behavior, you are not the one having to read every PM or post made by each and every person on server.

The IL server reached a state where every post needs to be considered a dozen times, this is not like H5 which was new so I was super active and made many changes in a very short period of time, its simply not needed in IL.

I do find it funny though, when I was active people said making changes during the season kills it, now when i'm less active people still say i'm still responsible for killing the server, yup, you guys are something special.

1 hour ago, detro said:

order can win only tvt events cause we get alot of kills

everything else is lost

go to watch any epic and you will see that we get outnumbered by alot

I still don't get why if you can win TvT events you cannot win other events? the only reason I think of is your team ignoring the objectives, and for that you shouldn't be blaming the balance at all.

Anyway as I can see you guys want me to be doing the observation, so be it, locked until I get the time for it.

• Thanks 1

In addition to changes I mentioned here:

I will also add 2 new statistics to the Tablet of Information:

* Map Raids statistics - how many times each team killed the raid that spawns at the last 5 minutes of a map.

* Gear score statistics - a new balance method based on player's gear, it will be used only for statistics and if proven to be better than ELO, will be used instead of it.