• Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
detro

Balance on team

3 minutes ago, maze said:

Dx3ObAE.png

I hope this image is enough for you to realise you're talking out of your ass. You have no clue what you're talking about and just came here to flame.

Add kills, deaths, assists per map (it's called character performance in that map, HINT: to increase or to decrease system looks to persons existing elo and compares if he performed better in that map than in previous one) to formula that Emeralds can explain detailed to u, but shorten he will say the same thing that I explained to u, which part is hard to understand?

3 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

i mean it's rheagars pet after all. what did u expect from him 😄

Lesley's pets are showing up? Apes IQ approaches, distinctive sign.

6 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

i mean it's rheagars pet after all. what did u expect from him 😄

@Justsomeguy Comes from fcking hater that every second post in his profile about rhaegar, must be rly fcked hard by him to be so obsessed :ork1_8:

rbD3JVB.png

Seems ok. Kappa

Curious to see how many raids in the middle order actually won.

just remove C grade most WL/tanks wear C armor and C weap they give no adena so no1 target them also that makes it look that u got plebs fighting S graders but that is not realistic i know u will have archers cry for their plated leather another option would be to make C-B equal on our ELO calculator 

1 hour ago, maze said:

rbD3JVB.png

Seems ok. Kappa

Curious to see how many raids in the middle order actually won.

Please post 10 last kills statistics from maps. thx

@mazeI start, u can continue.

tempsnip.png

Edited by l0l

8 minutes ago, l0l said:

@mazeI start, u can continue.

tempsnip.png

Order having more kills because there's more people to kill? Kills scores have nothing to do with the balance, which is the topic here. 

Even on your screenshot.... doesn't it seem strange to you that order has top kills and chaos won by 1k points?

5 minutes ago, maze said:

Order having more kills because there's more people to kill? Kills scores have nothing to do with the balance, which is the topic here. 

Even on your screenshot.... doesn't it seem strange to you that order has top kills and chaos won by 1k points?

Blame screenshot that shows what's the real situation in server, I can post with same kills almost on every map that happens on prime time. P.s They won couse of domination map type, short version there was more ppl with low items that occupied that zone. And another question, - are we playing the same server that you are surprised by kills tab after every map?

Edited by l0l
  • Confused 1

maybe order has more kills because we actually are DDs instead of fucking 123123123 warlords????

Get a brain, check the table every map is not even close to 50 - 50.

epics are onesided, minis are onesided, every vip we get cornered, raid in the middle is a joke do I have to keep going?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hellomynameis said:

maybe order has more kills because we actually are DDs instead of fucking 123123123 warlords????

Get a brain, check the table every map is not even close to 50 - 50.

epics are onesided, minis are onesided, every vip we get cornered, raid in the middle is a joke do I have to keep going?

Let me explain why this situation happened, those regular ppl from chaos side choosed to play those CC/annoying classes couse of 1 simple reason, - if u get farmed like sheep being regular guy while wanted to play some DD (Again thx for clan leaders that all went one side by trying to prove smth), u don't have any other option to farm aden, simple as that. My self and my clan are all DD's, I'm pointing from simple guys angle.

Edited by l0l

1 hour ago, l0l said:

Lesley's pets are showing up? Apes IQ approaches, distinctive sign.

She deserves better treatment... 🐱

R6jSBZx.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i bet l0l you are butthurted that you get killed every time even with this zerg goin on

6 minutes ago, detro said:

i bet l0l you are butthurted that you get killed every time even with this zerg goin on

I explained you how this system works, the only butthurts seems are u, planned even before start all to go order, so now why these tears, u accomplished your plan. And no, I even manage somehow to have more pvp's than u being in order (EZ mode).

Edited by l0l

26 minutes ago, detro said:

And fun thing is, I'm not the only one that is playing B grade tank right now, right Detro, so who is butthurted here? 😂

Edited by l0l

28 minutes ago, maze said:

It keeps getting better

NibX7aa.png

and @Emerald hasn't acknowledge that there's a topic regarding this , nor made any statement yet.

Yes unfortunately It does get better.

5mins ago, Oren. 6 Green, 25 Reds.

Gratz, over and out

@Emerald Will not move even finger if see no productive  complain w/o any actual idea to solve problem. My idea in the past its probably to complicated to implement and dont count epic events and some events like battlefield .

Ps. Maybe one clan have to move to other side maybe?

1 hour ago, Venth said:

@Emerald Will not move even finger if see no productive  complain w/o any actual idea to solve problem. My idea in the past its probably to complicated to implement and dont count epic events and some events like battlefield .

Ps. Maybe one clan have to move to other side maybe?

i've said that the wl with  c grade is doin all this unbalance

chaos has 20 wl bots and order 0

if these wl bots could be balanced on both teams it would be nice

Glad`s are limited to 1 per party.

Bishops are nerfed to the ground because some people are too good with them, they also have limiter which on 5k ELO makes Top Bishops wait 10 min before letting them in.

I think next should be Tyrant, limited to 1 per party because Alita/Christine is making 60-90 kills now in the later stage of the server, but lets go as an archer in plated leather+0 on Fort map inside the Altar zone and complain about aoe damage.

Let`s leave all Overlord and Warlords which are conisdered on Mass PvP/Epic Bosses PvP the most impactful classes in Lineage 2 without a single limiter.

Perfect.

Coming up to 48 hours since the topic was created, 0 replies.

I honestly don't understand how you believe no answer is the best choice of action here @Emerald