• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
matis

Hey, small montage before i go

Managed to hit worst luck of my life in enchating today so the game won this time.
I'll be back next season tho 😉

However before i take my leave i grabbed some saved footage from this season.

Thanks for everything guys!

Bye!

Edited by matis

Your mistake was going with b and a grade bow, here you cant compete with these items

1 hour ago, Birdman said:

hey , what a noob , only spam stun and 1.5k critical with archer , gf see you next season

He is playing moonlight sentinel.... What did you expect? 

Yep sadly it is what it is. Moonlight Sentinel had extremely low damage compared to other archers.
Spamming stun was literally only key to stay alive a little longer, when i used the rapid shot skill it lowered my range so short that  when i walked to

hit a mage i had already half of my hp missing. So i couldn't really use my key skill rapid fire often. I was literally a massage to duelists and to healers like kat

i did 1,8k damage with drac bow and QA, Baium (to kat). When i got close to them and use rapid fire it was actually quite effective because stun was really fast.

I tried to somewhat ask for the lethal shot to have an effect but nobody cared, it would have been a balance to the class even if the lethal chance would have been like 10%. But yeah you are basicly right, only a fool would play elf archer in this server.

Edited by matis

10 hours ago, Birdman said:

hey , what a noob , only spam stun and 1.5k critical with archer , gf see you next season

Aren't you playing archer as well facktard?