• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
lovehate

Gladiators

It's obvious that u still gonna have a full gladiator server if sonic buster is retard proof and actually hits everyone AOE when it is supposed to hit only frontal targets.

keep in mind that if u fix that, finally we gonna get rid of all those abusers that don't know how to play gladi at all BUT u also gonna kill gladiator for good because u nerfed the shit out of it (30%aoe/15%single)

what i suggest is to buff the aoe a lil bit and fix buster properly

Edited by lovehate

What? Yes, please do that and remove the nerf of the aoe dmg, it's about time.

Glads have already been nerfed to the ground with the dmg decrease + the (1) limit per party. Apart from that, most of the victims that are using glads atm, will soon reroll because they have no idea how to play the class. In the next few days, you will be crying about Titans and then about archers and mages. 

- It's not about the class, it's about whether you know how to play and position yourself or not.

Every season, same endless loop; complaints, moaning & groaning, no outcome.

*** Let me give you a simple example: Every single time a gladiator walks towards the crowd to aoe, he gets cced 24/7 + 5 cancels minimum + the aoe dmg nerf, so the situation is quite tragic. The only duelists that are viable in such case are people who are well-equipped + getting supported by a good cp. Here, you are playing in a faction server, which means that the majority of the people are solo warriors. Have you seen many duelists - solo warriors running around? I can only remember myself and maybe 1 or 2 other guys doing that during some previous seasons. Now that more people have chosen to start up with that class, the class has been rendered unplayable unless you meet the requirements I aforementioned. 

Don't forget that u cant have 2 gladiators in one party/cp anymore because of community QQ.

I mean i dont care about the damage nerf of those AoE, good people at this class will still role 80+ kills on close map.

Edited by Silence

I do care about nerf because when u have to 1v1 someone like a dagger or even a nuker and your sonic buster/storm does 600 damage when they land on you 1.3-2k blows or casters that just crit u 3-4k it's quite impossible to play.

The only viable way of playing solo gladi right now is being overgeared or going in the crowd when someone else is going in and abuse their cc/damage.

Edited by lovehate
  • Like 1

A geared glad in pt makes like 5k per map with this system and is nerfed to the ground. On the other hand, a lovely dreadnought/tyrant on +0 b grade gear which costs absolutely nothing to get,  provides you a lovely 20k per map. You really have to correct your mistake mate. This is the duelist's domination chronicle, not its damnation one. If people can't position themselves properly and they hold their hands together walking towards aoe, why should duelists care about that? Apart from that, the nerf you've implemented is like this; fully geared glad (Valakas, 400 p att duals and any other possible p att source) hitting 1k aoe dmg max on archers using plated leather and mages in avadon robes. I really can't help myself but to come up on the stage of this fiesta and clap my hands hard on the specific feature. What dmg will I do to drac and ic? 50-100? Should I hit them w/o skills maybe in case I deal more dmg? @Emerald

everything is normal if casters hit u for 4, 5, 6k
archers for 3, 4k

daggers 3, 4, 5k

but hey gladis are too strong. Let's make their aoe, which is their main source of damage, do not more than 700 on robe players so we turn the class called in the game "duelist" actually a "clownist" because he can't 1v1 anyone

There won't be any change to gladis they are perfectly fine the way they currently are.

+10-11-12 tallum*dle, 3.4k - 3.6k p attk. with plated, +11-13 skills and so on, dealing 500-650 dmg no crit, 800-1.2k crit aoe on a-s grade, sounds legit. In reality, duelists with such gear should k.o. people. This is how it has always been. But I guess it's much better seeing tyrants with a-s grade fists, not even enchanted, dealing triple dmg. You've literally destroyed the class. However, yes, they are perfectly fine the way they currently are if you aren't playing the server or you are simply typing comments about it. I totally agree

Classes shouldn't get reformed according to the whines of every clueless caveman on the forum. Classes should be played as they were designed to be played. In this way, you keep creating an infinite loop of balance necessity and that's why during every new season, another op class pops up and people start crying.