Jump to content
  • Login: Online
  • Game: Online
  • English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Naikis

lvl and rank

Recommended Posts

Hello again    where is   rly big problem in server   what needs to chance once and for all    imagine  mine cp supports at lvl 79 farm 4k  on map  and then they  makes new char he farms 20k ez that needs to change so ppl can play  one char boost it and still farm normal   and rank up.......  all i am asking is  that ppl with lvl 76 and 80 and rank 1 and 10   could get same amount of adena the gear bonus should be only about GEAR not ranks lvl and shit ....  it may sound like i ask newbie and  nolifer get same cash but its not .....i just  want  that ppl  can play one char and dont make new ones  2  times in a day... keep gear bonus about gear(B A S) not damn lvl and rank .... 

Edited by Naikis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stop crying you are  walking into the zerg and you get insta domination, this can't get out of hand u knoiw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he's actually trying to provide a solution to make people play only 1 char instead of creating new ones over and over again to get more adenas, which is something fucked up.

bind main character gear bonus to all account and make only 1 account x ip.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lovehate said:

he's actually trying to provide a solution to make people play only 1 char instead of creating new ones over and over again to get more adenas, which is something fucked up.

bind main character gear bonus to all account and make only 1 account x ip.

If u do 1 acc per ip it mean it wont possible anymore to make shop acc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Advol said:

If u do 1 acc per ip it mean it wont possible anymore to make shop acc.

That can be fixed with an Action House Manager. I already proposed this in the past but Emerald denied it. I guess is too hard to do it. Imagine not having to lose time to check over 9000 shops in town, and just search what you need. Also selling everything and buying from same account.

Edited by Kerrigan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kerrigan said:

Imagine not having to lose time to check over 9000 shops in town, and just search what you need. Also selling everything and buying from same account.

I've actually have seen an auction house in L2, dunno what server it was... L2 Classic or something.... it was pretty dope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PePeR said:

I've actually have seen an auction house in L2, dunno what server it was... L2 Classic or something.... it was pretty dope

It was implemented in Goddess of Destruction and probably passed on to Classic because it's sooooooooo goood. Since It's been a while since I've coded some l2j, i'm not sure if it would be that hard to implement it in lower chronicles ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this