• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Naikis

Oly skills

Hello again i want to make suggestion if its possible to make reuse of all skills after every fight in oly ? I remember  this problem was last sez and since u said it gonna be same interlude as last one i want to ask if its possible. Because then u need to wait 4-5m to reg again its not fun 🙂 @Emerald

• Like 1

I believe it will be much less fun for these who will have to deal with gladis/tryants having cele or tankers with UD on every match.

People waiting for long reuse skills to reload allows weaker classes to join olympiad during that times.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:47 AM, Emerald said:

I believe it will be much less fun for these who will have to deal with gladis/tryants having cele or tankers with UD on every match.

People waiting for long reuse skills to reload allows weaker classes to join olympiad during that times.

weaker classes still cant do nothing if they have celes  ud rdy or not  .... but its wasting time for  stronger classes to wait before fighting eatch other again  maybe do some voting  would be nice on this  🙂

6 minutes ago, Naikis said:

weaker classes still cant do nothing if they have celes  ud rdy or not  .... but its wasting time for  stronger classes to wait before fighting eatch other again  maybe do some voting  would be nice on this  🙂

you can still get into a match without cele, nothing is preventing that

54 minutes ago, NOKIA said:

you can still get into a match without cele, nothing is preventing that

only idiot would do this

On 2/1/2020 at 4:39 PM, Naikis said:

Hello again i want to make suggestion if its possible to make reuse of all skills after every fight in oly ? I remember  this problem was last sez and since u said it gonna be same interlude as last one i want to ask if its possible. Because then u need to wait 4-5m to reg again its not fun

That's the worst suggestion ever. Give them cele before every match? 
These reuses are there for a reason and your cele is effing sick skill.

This is the only way we see some of you competing and we know you don't have cele then we can safely enter and maybe we have chance.

Edited by matis

btw imo the cele should be for defensive purposes only, it should BREAK if you attack the enemy, specially in server like this. Make you immune against everything in oly for 10 seconds. It's brutal.

AND REALLY, if that's ur excuse that you need to wait to play against stronger classes, then maybe make exception in class based, if you re-enter into class based it will reset.

Edited by matis

On 2/1/2020 at 2:39 PM, BeMyFrag said:

well you should be able to use all skills vs any class...

Yes why?

I agree. No resets. You wait

Bad suggestion .I dont want to see tyrants with cele/barrier game after game ,that would be ridicoulos .Reuse skills make the unbalance in oly a little more balanced ,if that makes sense...

Edited by Agent

Are you suggesting that WR or SPS, for example, play every single game against a tyrant/duelist with cele?

its not suggestion its real life  guyz  skills resests every fight  all servers .... but ok i get u ;D

sad but interlude oly is only for tanks forces sumoners  and elders 😞

Edited by Naikis