• Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
matis

Why start the server on saturday?

Hasn't it been friday for a long time? 

Ppl who actually have ability to don work during the week.

Edited by matis
  • Like 2

It was, saturday is much better for majority, since most ppl are still at work 3pm on friday.

I totally agree with Matis.. friday would be perfect +1
Soulka ppl are still at work 3pm friday ? i mean has it ever opened 3 pm on friday ?

• Like 2

Also emerald is basicly cutting the weekend off from those who cannot play the server 24/7...and has a job. which in my mind will make the season die much faster, since ppl will run around with S on tuesday. -.- i quess its about the donation, only way to catch up, or just leave the server 😨

Saturday is much better.

Example for me server used to open Friday 10 am, worst timing ever.

U guys have to consider server have population from all of world (evident with the 6 flags there on ovc.com)

Sat is fair for everyone. If u can play at Friday u can play at Saturday, at least most of the normal workforce doesn’t work on weekends.

• Like 1

Maybe owner of the server has another job out of the server and he may want to be online during opening. 😅

4 hours ago, Icantsee said:

Also emerald is basicly cutting the weekend off from those who cannot play the server 24/7...and has a job. which in my mind will make the season die much faster, since ppl will run around with S on tuesday. -.- i quess its about the donation, only way to catch up, or just leave the server 😨

If that's right, what's the difference if you leave on Tuesday or Friday ? 🙂  A working player can never get to a 24/7 player,  this is how the game was created and will always be. leave out the fact that people with lots of free time usually get together and do parties, while for those who work it is more difficult.  If you have not yet been able to play against 24/7 players and donators there is no reason to think that 2 days will help you succeed. starting a server on Friday has both positives and negatives which is also valid for starting on Saturday.  Maybe the admin noticed positives you can't see 🙂  You can't convince anyone that a few hours more is so important.

The population is much bigger on Saturday and the initial image players get on the server is very important, so its much better opening at Saturdays.

I open at Fridays only if there were major changes on a previous season, so if there are any issues with the new changes, I got a whole weekend available to monitor/fix them, not the case for Interlude atm.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:53 PM, Lesley said:

Saturday is much better.

Example for me server used to open Friday 10 am, worst timing ever.

U guys have to consider server have population from all of world (evident with the 6 flags there on ovc.com)

Sat is fair for everyone. If u can play at Friday u can play at Saturday, at least most of the normal workforce doesn’t work on weekends.

Nah dude. We already lost many hours. On Monday we have to go to work, we can't stay until late hours. 22:00 and we're off. And on Monday we ain't going to login cause after work there is a small window of free time, and in this small period we have to eat, bath, and run other errands(it's even worse when you have a wife and a kid).

On 1/31/2020 at 9:48 AM, Emerald said:

I got a whole weekend available to monitor/fix them, not the case for Interlude atm.

😟...right.

Edited by Epoxy