• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Madlaxy

Are rates a bit too high?

It seems that half server rushes top S84 and at least 2 epics in one week.

- Cheap FA (2 adena)

- Cheap scrolls for sp, adena and drop rates boost (+60%)

- Tons of S-grade enchant scrolls to overenchant epics (hundreds on scrolls)

- Enchant chance increasing stones (easy +6 without a single enchant fail)

- S84 and epic drops from bosses (are chances boosted by scrolls?)

- Newbie reward boosts (up to +300%)

- Farm zone (rewards are even better than in PvP)

I'm not complaining, but isn't it so much, that people farm so fast that they get nothing to farm anymore very soon?

that "half" server u talking about it's literally people that are playing 24/24 nonstop till they get gear.
i actually played a lot and still i got full gear only at the very end and just because someone else left and gave me his gear and i only managed to get 3 or 4 skills +30.
For being a "high rate" faction server there is a lot of grinding before you manage to get all your stuff actually.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

It seems that half server rushes top S84 and at least 2 epics in one week.

- Cheap FA (2 adena)

- Cheap scrolls for sp, adena and drop rates boost (+60%)

- Tons of S-grade enchant scrolls to overenchant epics (hundreds on scrolls)

- Enchant chance increasing stones (easy +6 without a single enchant fail)

- S84 and epic drops from bosses (are chances boosted by scrolls?)

- Newbie reward boosts (up to +300%)

- Farm zone (rewards are even better than in PvP)

I'm not complaining, but isn't it so much, that people farm so fast that they get nothing to farm anymore very soon?

-Nobody sells fa for 2 adena. Minimum price is 2.5 cause whoever donates for fa he can exchange them for 2 adena at donation manager

-Cheap sp scrolls? SP scroll cost 500 adena and you need more than 200 to make 1 skill +30. So we are talking about 100k for each skill. Nobody will waste that amount of money at the beginning.

-Average enchant on jewels i believe is 11/12 and that's late game cause again none will sacrifice adena at the start for OE his jewels.

-Making your armor +6 means nothing

-Of course epic bosses will drop epic jewels/weapons/armors cause this is lineage. Back in the day bosses dropped only the jewel but people cry

-The answer that you're looking for about newbies it's hidden inside the word "newbie"

-You want to kill mobs to make money or you want to join events to rank up? 

i'm not arguing, but you kinda make me throw up 🙂 🙂 🙂 The whole point of making gear fast is to kill carebears like you easier so they can come in forum and cry :)))))) BECAUSE IT'S A F@#%ING PVP SERVER. If you want slower progression go play low rate or whatever. 

2 hours ago, lovehate said:

For being a "high rate" faction server

OvC was never positioned as "high rate" server. Interlude was positioned as long lasting server.

1 hour ago, TheStinger said:

BECAUSE IT'S A F@#%ING PVP SERVER. If you want slower progression go play low rate or whatever. 

So what? Let me guess.

You can't PvP on low rate faction server?

You can't PvP in low gear with low enchanted skills?

You are playing class that scales and gets advantage in lategame?

You actually just play to get things maxed out? Who's carebear here?

12 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

OvC was never positioned as "high rate" server. Interlude was positioned as long lasting server.

So what? Let me guess.

It's high rate cause the moment you create your character you are already 76/82 lvl with all your quests completed. So the only thing you have to do for progress is to pvp. Of course you can pvp in low gear with low skills but it's even better to play with top gear and max skills 🙂 more fun and it's kinda like a reward for the time and effort you put to achieve that level if you are not a donator. And when i say donator i'm not talking about 10 or 20 euros for a boost. i'm talking about for people who donate more than 500 euros. The only class that is good early game is mage cause they deal standard damage from range. Every other class has to struggle. And when we reach late game mages are still super strong. I'm playing the game cause when i join a map i want to oneshot people. I want people to be surprised/terrified  by the damage i'm dealing and to make them wonder. So in order to do that must have the best gear as possible 🙂 

8 hours ago, TheStinger said:

It's high rate cause the moment you create your character you are already 76/82 lvl with all your quests completed. So the only thing you have to do for progress is to pvp. Of course you can pvp in low gear with low skills but it's even better to play with top gear and max skills 🙂 more fun and it's kinda like a reward for the time and effort you put to achieve that level if you are not a donator. And when i say donator i'm not talking about 10 or 20 euros for a boost. i'm talking about for people who donate more than 500 euros. The only class that is good early game is mage cause they deal standard damage from range. Every other class has to struggle. And when we reach late game mages are still super strong. I'm playing the game cause when i join a map i want to oneshot people. I want people to be surprised/terrified  by the damage i'm dealing and to make them wonder. So in order to do that must have the best gear as possible 🙂 

OK name the people that donate 500 euros. For a 2 weeks server..... 

Edited by Kerrigan

Some people adviced to disable S80 armors, S80 weapons, S84 armors, S84 weapons, RB Accesories and enable them step by step. 1st week S80 weapon and armors can be able to buy and drop, next week others.

And donate...  People can donate at the first day of server and after 5 days you can see a full geared Tyrants and other OP classes walking around, killing other players like they are killing gremlins in talking island and shows  ‘what is unbalancing’ so  they make people leave the server even it is first week yet. 
BTW i still believe this; some classes are biggest factor on the situation of this server...

2 hours ago, Okan said:

Some people adviced to disable S80 armors, S80 weapons, S84 armors, S84 weapons, RB Accesories and enable them step by step. 1st week S80 weapon and armors can be able to buy and drop, next week others.

And donate...  People can donate at the first day of server and after 5 days you can see a full geared Tyrants and other OP classes walking around, killing other players like they are killing gremlins in talking island and shows  ‘what is unbalancing’ so  they make people leave the server even it is first week yet. 
BTW i still believe this; some classes are biggest factor on the situation of this server...

So how many weeks a player who spends like 12 hours a day must wait to buy epic jewels or s84 weapon/armor? Why this player has to be at the same level with players who spend less hours? Is it fair? No! Life is fair? No! People who donate first day it's IMPOSSIBLE to be full geared in 5 days. So you are just delusional. The problem is the community of this server! Because every season people find something new to complain about. They don't even try to understand the game and it's progress. Last season were mages this season were archers/tyrants. They nerfed mages to the ground and instead people complain about the nerf on mages they complain about tyrants and range of archers. Of course you can't kill a tyrant with mage when you hit him for 600 dmg normal hit and MC 1300. We are not playing interlude anymore. Mages are suppose to kill people with 2-3 spells in H5 and not struggle to make one kill. Tyrants and gladis are suppose to be killing machines in H5 but they die easy from mages without nerf. Nerfing mages was the most unbalancing thing could ever happen. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheStinger said:

The whole point of making gear fast is to kill carebears like you easier so they can come in forum and cry :)))))) BECAUSE IT'S A F@#%ING PVP SERVER. If you want slower progression go play low rate or whatever. 

13 hours ago, TheStinger said:

I'm playing the game cause when i join a map i want to oneshot people. I want people to be surprised/terrified  by the damage i'm dealing and to make them wonder. So in order to do that must have the best gear as possible 🙂 

14 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

So what? Let me guess.

He is Jackie Stupid Dempsey yo ... Mental problems are his best friends and he's a total nobody without his items and skills ++++. Any random dagger with his gear is better than him.

Edited by Kerrigan

20 minutes ago, Kerrigan said:

He is Jackie Stupid Dempsey yo ... Mental problems are his best friends and he's a total nobody without his items and skills ++++. Any random dagger with his gear is better than him.

Well yes maybe 🙂 I've never said that i'm the best!  This season they were so many "random" daggers with gear and ++ skills but i never saw them in TOP 10 kills. Relype was the only one but unfortunately he quit early. 

3 hours ago, TheStinger said:

So how many weeks a player who spends like 12 hours a day must wait to buy epic jewels or s84 weapon/armor? Why this player has to be at the same level with players who spend less hours? Is it fair? No! Life is fair? No! People who donate first day it's IMPOSSIBLE to be full geared in 5 days. So you are just delusional. The problem is the community of this server! Because every season people find something new to complain about. They don't even try to understand the game and it's progress. Last season were mages this season were archers/tyrants. They nerfed mages to the ground and instead people complain about the nerf on mages they complain about tyrants and range of archers. Of course you can't kill a tyrant with mage when you hit him for 600 dmg normal hit and MC 1300. We are not playing interlude anymore. Mages are suppose to kill people with 2-3 spells in H5 and not struggle to make one kill. Tyrants and gladis are suppose to be killing machines in H5 but they die easy from mages without nerf. Nerfing mages was the most unbalancing thing could ever happen. 

Boosting mages instead of nerfing tyrants and duelists will generate another unbalanced and overpowered class. That’s all. It is like creating ISIS to destroy another terrorist organisation. 😅

3 hours ago, Okan said:

Boosting mages instead of nerfing tyrants and duelists will generate another unbalanced and overpowered class. That’s all. It is like creating ISIS to destroy another terrorist organisation. 😅

I'm not saying to boost mages! I'm suggesting to make them normal again. Most complains about mages were from people with 100 max attribute defense and they were dying with 4 spells. GM staff built a great concept here and it's own community is destroying it. I strongly recommend to all those who have no clue about H5 to sit down and educate themselves about this chronicle if they really want to play it so they can enjoy it more! I'm not an expert..this season was my second time playing H5 but before i play i spoke with friends with a lot of experience,i saw videos,i read in forums about classes,tutorials etc etc. Instead of complaining and blame "others" let's try to become better version of ourselves. 

4 hours ago, Okan said:

Im gonna sound like a cryover biatch but.. just 2 questions:

1 - How many gladis did u see till the end?

2 - How many tyrants instead?

Why would u say "nerf tyrants and duelists" when in the end MAX 5 players were playing duelist and every single one of them was overgeared/overenchanted when actually literally 80% of the server was playing tyrant? We just got fucked up even more with the last 5% nerf damage but thank god we are not even going to see it because no one is playing.

The reality is that duelist in this server does tons of damage (i had +16 duals +1 str and duel might active pretty much for the whole season) but also dies pretty quickly, on the other hand tyrant does the same damage as duelist and doesn't die, why? With same gear tyrants have 1k+ p.atk, p.def and m.def because of ogre totem which becomes stupid when there are nerfs.

You can apply nerfs on the server to balance things up but u can't go deep by touching crit ratios and other stuff, just give a flat 10/15/20/25/30/whatever% nerf on damage and that's all.

" * Reduced duelist force AoE skills damage by 35%.
* Reduced duelist force single target skills damage by 20%. "

I mean.. hello???

Edited by lovehate

1 hour ago, lovehate said:

Im gonna sound like a cryover biatch but.. just 2 questions:

1 - How many gladis did u see till the end?

2 - How many tyrants instead?

Why would u say "nerf tyrants and duelists" when in the end MAX 5 players were playing duelist and every single one of them was overgeared/overenchanted when actually literally 80% of the server was playing tyrant? We just got fucked up even more with the last 5% nerf damage but thank god we are not even going to see it because no one is playing.

The reality is that duelist in this server does tons of damage (i had +16 duals +1 str and duel might active pretty much for the whole season) but also dies pretty quickly, on the other hand tyrant does the same damage as duelist and doesn't die, why? With same gear tyrants have 1k+ p.atk, p.def and m.def because of ogre totem which becomes stupid when there are nerfs.

You can apply nerfs on the server to balance things up but u can't go deep by touching crit ratios and other stuff, just give a flat 10/15/20/25/30/whatever% nerf on damage and that's all.

" * Reduced duelist force AoE skills damage by 35%.
* Reduced duelist force single target skills damage by 20%. "

I mean.. hello???

Maybe you are right. Gladis are pretty balanced then tyrants. There is nothing to discuss about tyrants, i would remove this class from the server. When we compare Tyrant and Gladi it seems gladi doesn’t need a nerf but still you can see re-use delay of rush skills must be increased atleast. After nerfing tyrant, gladi will be the most attractive class even without good gear and most of players will choose to play gladi. So what will happen? You will not find a player to hit and go to training dummies to fight...

ı don’t fking care about interlude, Hi5 or C3... Lineage2 is based on mages and archers. Most of players want to play these class. If you about these players every month there will be a grand opening...

On 1/13/2020 at 7:03 AM, TheStinger said:

Nerfing mages was the most unbalancing thing could ever happen. 

Thanks, i'm 100% with you.

BTW, abour donations.

300k valakas

250k baium

250k antharas

150k queen ant

250k zaken 

= 1.2kk adena or 600k festival adena (in start, trading in npc).

600k festival adena = 480 euros

When you donate and start much more strong than another ppl, you are making new ppl stop play in server.

Ok, if you play 10h everyday, you will get advantage, it's obvious. But if you play 10h and still donate, you are helping the server end before than in 'normal' conditions.

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Schenckel said:

Thanks, i'm 100% with you.

BTW, abour donations.

300k valakas

250k baium

250k antharas

150k queen ant

250k zaken 

= 1.2kk adena or 600k festival adena (in start, trading in npc).

600k festival adena = 480 euros

When you donate and start much more strong than another ppl, you are making new ppl stop play in server.

Ok, if you play 10h everyday, you will get advantage, it's obvious. But if you play 10h and still donate, you are helping the server end before than in 'normal' conditions.

:delf2_19:

1 hour ago, Schenckel said:

Yea, I think this is the answer which everybody searching for...

u cant trade for adena in shop at the start, only 2 weeks later on the friday. btw no1 actually donates that much and is ever top player, u will find 80% of the top players just dont donate and play a lot, and play with a brain, the donators dont have enough time to be anywhere on the toplist, ye they might have good gear but you'd only find them for 2 hours a day

1 hour ago, Rhaegar said:

u cant trade for adena in shop at the start, only 2 weeks later on the friday. btw no1 actually donates that much and is ever top player, u will find 80% of the top players just dont donate and play a lot, and play with a brain, the donators dont have enough time to be anywhere on the toplist, ye they might have good gear but you'd only find them for 2 hours a day

Why did you assume it? 🤔 If server ends in just 2nd week there is something wrong but you still claim that everything is fine.

So why don’t you keep playing after 3 weeks? Your brain is not enough anymore? 

4 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

Well, as it was my first 'season' here i don't see that point.

Thanks for explain it.

9 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

image.thumb.png.6d8636b6a263a1920553f6392545afd2.png

Like yamada? or whom will we find for 2 hours a day? Do you have full donations list from Emerald and we don't know about .....to make this statements?

Also you can't trade for adena in shop but you can sell it on market for other players for same amount, lower or even higher ....so .... your point is?

Edited by Kerrigan
  • Thanks 2

To be fair i've never seen such gear difference and i was one of the guys that were playing a lot and i didn't donate a single euro.

Also, considering that some people might have donated, still, never seen such a huge or gamebreaking difference between players in terms of gear.

fyi u can get FA by getting any residence, and u get more FA with that than donating, unless u donate substantial amounts 😄