• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
toN

dear GM

Dear GM i now u try ur best for make this server balanced.... but all news players quit after see how balanced tyrant is 30k cp/hp killing ppl with 4 crit 😘

mage 

* Reduced magic critical rate by 50%.
* Reduced magic critical damage by 25%.

Melee

* Reduced tyrant force single target skills damage by 10%.

• Like 1

good option is nerf ogre totem and and 15% crit rate 

• Like 1

Everybody says ‘tyrants and duelists are very over powered and nerd a nerf’ but against all nobody can say ‘No there is a great balance, espacially tyrants and duelists’. Same thing happening like previous season. Some classes was very over powered and nobody nerfed them until next season...

As everbody’s opinion; Tyrants and Duelists ruined the game for all other classes and immediately need to nerf...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well its more broken the cancel they do with their skills. and how frequently they do it than their dmg. Also the rune protection. but overall a skilled mage can bearly handle a tyrant and not because of their hp/def , but because our dmg is nerfed significaly.I as archmage can handle one tyrant on me(mby 2 if they are glass cannon) in mass pvp . unless they have Barrier (it procs so frequently that is broken).

So overall i dont think he should neft the ogre but fix the chance on cancel/rune protection/barrier.

Just my thought on the matter though

Edited by Juno

34 minutes ago, Okan said:

Everybody says ‘tyrants and duelists are very over powered and nerd a nerf’ but against all nobody can say ‘No there is a great balance, espacially tyrants and duelists’. Same thing happening like previous season. Some classes was very over powered and nobody nerfed them until next season...

As everbody’s opinion; Tyrants and Duelists ruined the game for all other classes and immediately need to nerf...

cant say much about current season since im not playing it, but as for previous season mage(SPH) were too strong for sure and some nerf was needed, but not that big nerf.

Reason of that crazy mage nerf? its simple, 90% of the players who were crying about mage dmg during previous season were mostly players with like 150?200 max resist vs mage with 300-320 atk element and for anyone who have a little info on how element are working it was normal to see so big dmg, this is not interlude anymore where you could buff resist aqua, aqua guard, element resist buff and mage would do 200 dmg. As a mage(sph) player i can say that mage were not doing those crazy big dmg vs players who had 300+ element resist, dmg were abit "too" high so a "little" nerf was more than ok.

So what happened in the end was that the nerf on mage was done to balance the mage with way more element atk (150atk vs 60def or 300atk vs 120def)to not be able to easy kill anyone with low resist and then you get what you have now, when mage get to the point of fighting vs players with 300+ resist there dmg are like 0 since they almost never crit and when they manage to crit they dont do rly high dmg anyway.

u guys want perfect classes that want to be able to kill everything. why cant u just understand that there is a counter to everything and only that is how balance is achieved? how can u sit there and cry that the server is unbalanced if you can't kill them as mages? you're not supposed to be able to 1v1 them as a mage anyway? H5 is a fighter client, and if you want to take them  down, you play in an organized party with assist, with a necro, sps, etc as a mage party, or soulhounds and tricksters prophets etci in an archer party

everything is fine exactly how it is, its H5

• Thanks 1

I even had 350/450 fire element for example and sorcs were still dealing very healthy damage on me, 3k and higher, so honestly just quit this perma complaining mentality and legit just play the game for what it is; if you dont like the damage you're dealing, play a different class or play it the right way

Posted (edited)

as i said the problem  isnt the tyrants or the fighters in general . each class has its pros and cons. the problem is the barrier (if you have one ) and in the cancel rate of the pvp fist/dagger . And i agree with you if you play and organised party lets say mage with necro slh etc you can curse the sh it out of a tyrant and make him usless

Also the dmg on the mages is fine mby the magic crit rate could get a slighly boost but a slight

Edited by Juno

cele isnt a problem, equally how you feel you take too long to kill them, you can equally take it and they'll take longer killing you also. it's really not an issue, as you can use it too. cancel rate of pvp/fist dagger... equally literally every pvp item or cert has a good chance of proccing, nothing wrong with it, it means its  working; every1 has good procs its just about encorporating it into your playstyles

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

I even had 350/450 fire element for example and sorcs were still dealing very healthy damage on me, 3k and higher, so honestly just quit this perma complaining mentality and legit just play the game for what it is; if you dont like the damage you're dealing, play a different class or play it the right way

2 zerk in normal situation he give u 5k++ ..... it's not cry bro it for news players try enjoy server ...

ps: h5 is not melee era for pve maybe... in mass pvp gvg mage is the best setup pt

and in gvg you have a constructed mage party; if you did this you too would be able to kill any tyrant

so u are saying 5k is normal for mage, but tyrant is killing in 4 hit its not normal?

i'm here for news players not for boring back mages... trying to make a server enjoyable... is not fun to see dwarf pet make sub tyr and spam forceattck😖

45 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

u guys want perfect classes that want to be able to kill everything. why cant u just understand that there is a counter to everything and only that is how balance is achieved? how can u sit there and cry that the server is unbalanced if you can't kill them as mages? you're not supposed to be able to 1v1 them as a mage anyway? H5 is a fighter client, and if you want to take them  down, you play in an organized party with assist, with a necro, sps, etc as a mage party, or soulhounds and tricksters prophets etci in an archer party

everything is fine exactly how it is, its H5

yeah strong words coming through from an interlude player, with little knowledge about l2 you have ,i suggess you to stfu.Givin people lecture here "yo guys its h5", LOL.Why are u even here? you already cashed out just gtfo already and come back next season. @Emerald is it allowed to sell items for the juicy euros tho?

Anyway since this clown doesnt have a clue about how l2 works i can jump back on the topic.

Those mofos "archers" playing this fucking client with double zerk, which you never see this shit in any server, because you legit sacrife 35% m def.You down your m. def to 1700ish with +0 jewels.You MUST get one shotted by any mage with that shitty interlude type m.def.But the rune protection  not allowing any mage to oneshot any shitty glass cannon archer,when its activated mages damage becomes less than 700,since we dont mcrit here and even if we do we crit 1400 damage good luck killing any target with it.

All right fuck archer, lets talk about tyrant/gladi  

Tyrant got 3k mdef+ 4k p def and 25k~ hp, with or without proetction, you dont deal more than 1k damage to tyrants,how in the fuck you gonna kill that shit as mage? This clown says that classes counter eachother in retail, like he knows jackshit.Give us retail mage and cancel and lets see who counters whom then? LOL

And gladi, tbh you got better chance killing glad than killing tyrant, but if he crits TSS, you tap town insta baby theres no chance.Same shit again 35k total hp+cp, getting healed 8k from each chain heal,good luck with that.

Bishops: 3.5k m def you count yoself lucky if you hit more than 500 damage to them, (robe master+20,beleth) 

Other mages:Same shit, get your robe master enchanted, get beleth and you are unkillable to any magic damage source.

Trickster: 7k m def, enough said i guess

Zerker: soul barrier +20, good luck

And last mages aura blast / flash also nerfed because of unknown reasons

just ignore the shitty interlude clowns in this forum they dont know shit about l2, they cant even speak about h5, double zerk fags

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rhaegar said:

you're not supposed to be able to 1v1 them as a mage anyway? H5 is a fighter client, 

Wot ? Did you ever play any mage class on any h5 mid or doesnt matter low rate server ? You can kill gladi and tyrnt 1v1 with mage class on pts servers because you have no nerfed x2 magic crt dmg. So you will have always a chance vs fighters as mage. You should change your logic.

Posted (edited)

Im doing with +16 Sacredium 300 attribute full enchanted skills 650-800 dmg normal 1600 mc to Str8 he have top items. Only if he lose mdef buffs my dmg increasing to 1000-1200 max. Also when rune protection activated 450-500dmg. To be honest im not even hitting cancer tyrnts because they are not dying as ton said.  İdk why @Emerald asking picture or video. You can make a tyrnt character with top items attri enchant skills for test tyrnt dmg. Also i can help you as mage for the test dmg.

Edited by Abc*

3 hours ago, toN said:

but all news players quit after see how balanced tyrant is 30k cp/hp killing ppl with 4 crit 

Main idea of the topic is that tyrant kills any class with 4 crits. Not mages only. Also tyrant gets no anticlass.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Abc* said:

Wot ? Did you ever play any mage class on any h5 mid or doesnt matter low rate server ? You can kill gladi and tyrnt 1v1 with mage class on pts servers because you have no nerfed x2 magic crt dmg. So you will have always a chance vs fighters as mage. You should change your logic.

3 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

you're not supposed to be able to 1v1 them as a mage anyway? H5 is a fighter client, 

hi5 is 1 of the most balanced in terms of classes if u ask me , there's no such thing as fighter archer mage tank client. As for the nerfs it shouldn't be touched  about it's chances. In my opinion , the least u can do is just touch ,if u still nerf skillz 😉 , touch the totems ,self buffs, so on  , not chances of dmg , mortals, criticals  and so on. Or limit charges on characters that requires charges to nerf anything ,if it ever would ,in such a client. Nerf all the aoes dmg's and boost curses ( cause they're so less used in a DD's maniacs world  , change the gameplay not the chars :-j )if you wanna change anything in that aswell . But  just touch not anything else ))). 

Edited by GoDDoNotSleep

2 hours ago, hgh123 said:

yeah strong words coming through from an interlude player, with little knowledge about l2 you have ,i suggess you to stfu.Givin people lecture here "yo guys its h5", LOL.Why are u even here? you already cashed out just gtfo already and come back next season. @Emerald is it allowed to sell items for the juicy euros tho?

Anyway since this clown doesnt have a clue about how l2 works i can jump back on the topic.

Those mofos "archers" playing this fucking client with double zerk, which you never see this shit in any server, because you legit sacrife 35% m def.You down your m. def to 1700ish with +0 jewels.You MUST get one shotted by any mage with that shitty interlude type m.def.But the rune protection  not allowing any mage to oneshot any shitty glass cannon archer,when its activated mages damage becomes less than 700,since we dont mcrit here and even if we do we crit 1400 damage good luck killing any target with it.

All right fuck archer, lets talk about tyrant/gladi  

Tyrant got 3k mdef+ 4k p def and 25k~ hp, with or without proetction, you dont deal more than 1k damage to tyrants,how in the fuck you gonna kill that shit as mage? This clown says that classes counter eachother in retail, like he knows jackshit.Give us retail mage and cancel and lets see who counters whom then? LOL

And gladi, tbh you got better chance killing glad than killing tyrant, but if he crits TSS, you tap town insta baby theres no chance.Same shit again 35k total hp+cp, getting healed 8k from each chain heal,good luck with that.

Bishops: 3.5k m def you count yoself lucky if you hit more than 500 damage to them, (robe master+20,beleth) 

Other mages:Same shit, get your robe master enchanted, get beleth and you are unkillable to any magic damage source.

Trickster: 7k m def, enough said i guess

Zerker: soul barrier +20, good luck

And last mages aura blast / flash also nerfed because of unknown reasons

just ignore the shitty interlude clowns in this forum they dont know shit about l2, they cant even speak about h5, double zerk fags

Everything is said here "double zerk lawl" and it also show WHY those OP/broken mage are doing so big dmg.

This is not retail, i know it, but also everyone with some little pvp/mass pvp experience know that zerk vs mage is like asking them to 1shot you(so x2 zerk 😫), its not forbidden/bad to use it, but then dont complain about the dmg you get (add to that the element story). As fighter class you lose more than you win vs mage using zerk.

Zerk is fine to use if you want max dps and dont care to get 2-3 shots by mages or if you are overgeared and with +++ epics to have alot of mdef even with zerk.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

and some1 please unban my accounts cause i can be everywhere anyways. It's not like , there's something i did so wrong  ,that it hurt any1's pride/feelings :-j  , please. It was strongly needed as a wake up call for people that thinks we all sleep :))).We.ve been here be4 their Time. 😉 

Edited by GoDDoNotSleep

Posted (edited)

Oh , and another thing , *Delete bishops fo'life " from a pvp server. Ofc , some1 was telling me in the past "there no such thing as deleting a char". (But let's rewrite that when u already have blade dancers and swordsingers out of that :-j . ) , well u cant delete dem' but making them playable in a way in which it can even get top 1 on kills and stuff like that , it's outrageous . Ye let bishop be whatever the f it wants to be , but just dont mix it with a dd. Bishop should only be used by a person only as in castle sieges it or by its own means ( for example a clan leader/member , in order to help his mates with no , "rewardingly bonuses" , same with ol's , theyshould have reward just for debuffs and dmg accordingly ).  and lets see how.many "good persons" would play them just not for the rewards and for it's main purpose as a char :-j it should just freely help and free )))))). *The change comes from Within My Sons* :-j

Edited by GoDDoNotSleep

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

Main idea of the topic is that tyrant kills any class with 4 crits. Not mages only. Also tyrant gets no anticlass.

Thats why u have th , thats why u have m crit , that's why u got cancels , curses and etc to use them not to get rid'o em or nerf chances of'em. But indeed obviously , wih no doubt , the 2 most op classes that can get are indeed tyrants and duelists 

Edited by GoDDoNotSleep

19 minutes ago, GoDDoNotSleep said:

Thats why u have th , thats why u have m crit , that's why u got cancels , curses and etc to use them not to get rid'o em or nerf chances of'em. But indeed obviously , wih no doubt , the 2 most op classes that can get are indeed tyrants and duelists 

Guys, you have to understand: you can't boost mages only to counter tyrants. It will break tight class balance achieved.

You will have to boost all other classes: archers, daggers, titans, summoners, tanks, healers.

Easier to solve the problem (if you see any) is to fix the only problematic class - tyrants.

If you don't see problem with tyrants, it's also ok, nothing to fix.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Guys, you have to understand: you can't boost mages only to counter tyrants. It will break tight class balance achieved.

You will have to boost all other classes: archers, daggers, titans, summoners, tanks, healers.

Easier to solve the problem (if you see any) is to fix the only problematic class - tyrants.

If you don't see problem with tyrants, it's also ok, nothing to fix.

Nobody said anything about any boosts , i said leave the game as it is . Read my previous posts plx. Not what a line that sounds somehow fo' ya . That's why i write a page , So it can be understood .

Edited by GoDDoNotSleep
  • Like 1