L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rhaegar

More cosmetics

I have noticed the Elegia Heavy is actually a custom-appearance, as the original looks much different. Seeing as how you implemented this (be it accidental or intentional), I still want to strongly reccomend implementing more cosmetic options to just make this game more interesting and perhaps grind-worthy? 

I'm not saying make it look like one of those custom servers with 900 wings and star wars colours, but you could start by adding a few more accessories (maybe try fixing the warrior helmet appearances) and adding a dressme feature which could include GoD sets/weapons, much like the L2 Devil.ws feature. It would really make everyone stand out, instead of everyone looking the same every season. With H5 this would be even easier to implement than Interlude, as you can just add all these cosmetic files, as well as a dressme system (which you could grind for - for instance every rank you unlock a grade = (Rank 5 = No-grade to B grade cosmetics, Rank 6 = A-S grade, Rank 7 S80, Rank 8 S84, Rank 9 would be R95 rank 10 r99 etc, something of the sort... Would be a cool feature to add that I don't see as having any sort of cons apart from the fact that it would take a bit of your time to implement.

Make this experience quirky and visually appealing!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Server still needs balance improvements and you and your minions care about cosmetics ...

Edited by BeMyFrag
  • Thanks 2

This is really tragicomic, when 10 people runing after STR8 to kill him and loosing their hopes about server some people still can talk about cosmetics... I see many people dissapoint about balance of server, getting angry, breaking their items or giving others and just leaving... BTW can you think about people who joined server after 1-2 weeks? I really wonder what do they think. Because i don’t ser them 2nd day...

4 hours ago, Okan said:

This is really tragicomic, when 10 people runing after STR8 to kill him and loosing their hopes about server some people still can talk about cosmetics... I see many people dissapoint about balance of server, getting angry, breaking their items or giving others and just leaving... BTW can you think about people who joined server after 1-2 weeks? I really wonder what do they think. Because i don’t ser them 2nd day...

Hey man if you can't beat them join them see you in l2tyr-- l2ovc next season 🙂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Okan said:

What did you expect? He just recruited STR8 too... Their team is complete now... 3-4 glads... 2-3 tyrants.... 1 dagger and some archers.... They don't need anything else except "cosmetics" now. 

On topic .... Let's not mix goddess of destruction stuff with H5. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Okan said:

+1

I personal play here since 4-5 seasions...thought that previous one was the worst one among them all but this running currently is really clown fiesta all the way. Donors who wipe out 6+ people by themselfs,literally fully geared after 6 days with max skill enchants. 

Totally horrible. Personal my last seasion here ever.

• Thanks 1