• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Rhaegar

Aden Siege Crystals

Could I please get an explanation as to why despite all crystals being down, the owners would be able to insantly port back within 15 seconds of dying?

Genuinely looking for an answer, cheers

Attackers will be also able to res eachother? Even they don’t put a flag near castle... I already had  a post about this before server started but nobody interested. 

So its something that is bugged, however they get to keep the benefits of the castle for a week. Last season when the siege was bugged and it was no ones fault again, we took it however you removed it from us. Cool 🙂

On 12/3/2019 at 10:56 AM, Okan said:

During siege when i die ( if i am owner of castle ) i can directly teleport inside the castle in 10-15 seconds. So it is very hard to take castle from the owner even he is defending it alone... I mean, owner can go to village and come back very quickly and stop the player who trying to capture the castle 2-3 times in 5 minutes...

I posted same problem almost before and nobody wanted to consider it but when @Rhaegar says problem is solved. (Thanks to @Rhaegar BTW.) 

Since first Hi5 season  many people are posting about unbalanced classes and still nobody cares about it. BUT same guy detected another problem as you see in the below ⬇️ and the one of the biggest problem of server get solved in 5 days and i don't want to talk about his advice  adding some 'cosmetic'  on the armor sets etc.:hu2_19: If some people didn't oppose it players might be wearing something different...

On 12/22/2019 at 5:38 PM, Rhaegar said:

If rapid shot is 3 hours, can we make deadeye rapid fire and other small things that currently last 1 minute last 3 hours also? it's purely for quality of life, as it it would mean if you wanna remove it you just alt click it, and it also means you dont have to worry about casting it every 2 minutes... i see no cons with this... so please?

On 12/27/2019 at 12:48 PM, Emerald said:

Done.

I mean, dear @Emerald i really wonder about this; can you really say that 'some classes (ofc you know what classes i mean) are not over powered'? or it is 3 week passed after opening and still you will not say or not do anything about this?

Posted (edited)

@Okan I don't get what u are trying to imply. Every point i'm making legit has logical reasoning to it, and i'm providing feedback in a manner which is acceptable and can be worked on, instead of randomly shitposting like everyone else on the forum; so why is me posting even an issue just because u have nothing of any worth to contribute?

pathetic

and that cosmetic post, there was really no reason to be so quick to turn things down that literally have no disadvantage, but there we go again ppl hate change and as a reflection of reality when someone is trying to innovate u decide to hate instead of agree, an unfortunate mongoloid u must be

Edited by Rhaegar

44 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

@Okan I don't get what u are trying to imply. Every point i'm making legit has logical reasoning to it, and i'm providing feedback in a manner which is acceptable and can be worked on, instead of randomly shitposting like everyone else on the forum; so why is me posting even an issue just because u have nothing of any worth to contribute?

pathetic

and that cosmetic post, there was really no reason to be so quick to turn things down that literally have no disadvantage, but there we go again ppl hate change and as a reflection of reality when someone is trying to innovate u decide to hate instead of agree, an unfortunate mongoloid u must be

Trying to bring stuff from higher chronicles and turning this into a star wars BR wannabe server its not called innovation.... It's called stupidity... And you sir... Won the title of "cel mai prost din curtea scolii" 2019. 2020 jus started ... So keep it up. You don't wanna lose it to someone else. 

Ps. Înrămează semnătura ta și pune-o pe un perete în cameră și din când în când mai bagă o labă uitându-te la ea. 

8 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

Trying to bring stuff from higher chronicles and turning this into a star wars BR wannabe server its not called innovation.... It's called stupidity... And you sir... Won the title of "cel mai prost din curtea scolii" 2019. 2020 jus started ... So keep it up. You don't wanna lose it to someone else. 

Ps. Înrămează semnătura ta și pune-o pe un perete în cameră și din când în când mai bagă o labă uitându-te la ea. 

8 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

esti un autist ))))

I wanna remind both of you to talk english in main forums.

Thx in advance