Jump to content
  • Login: Online
  • Game: Online
  • English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
SnoopDawg

A little confusion

Recommended Posts

I am so confused as to why dynasty bow has more atk speed than the top bow on the server.

This is some BULL. Got all this sheeee t for nothing cus sh it don't make no sense.

S80 armor is worse than dynasty

S84 bow is worse than dynasty

anything else I need to know before I fucking spend my time and adena in all this non-sense. 

Thanks,

Pissed Off 33k, concerned citizen, fuking QQ, fuk Mithrill Alloys and Crystal S grades. 

 

P.S: im not really mad, I still have the mats. But I spent so much in getting all this sh it together to find out the bow doesn't have as much atk speed as the dynasty bow, as well as enchanting the bow has such a low rate of success

ANYWAYYYYYYYYY

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dynasty bow is foundation wich special ability is to give atc speed read little on Weapons before u post things here lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mellany said:

Dynasty bow is foundation wich special ability is to give atc speed read little on Weapons before u post things here lol.

Imma post things here if I want to post things here mofo. 
All im saying is that the bow should be the same atk speed as the mofo dynasty bow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So help me out about what exactly do you complain ?

Is it, that you didnt had the knowledge about all the weapon effects   OR

is it, that you just forgot about the differences ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chevignon said:

So help me out about what exactly do you complain ?

Is it, that you didnt had the knowledge about all the weapon effects   OR

is it, that you just forgot about the differences ?

Both are the same thing Chev.
I didn't HAVE the knowledge about the weapon effects, and I thought the top s84 wep would be the top wep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SnoopDawg said:

Imma post things here if I want to post things here mofo. 
All im saying is that the bow should be the same atk speed as the mofo dynasty bow.

As i see your l2 knowledge is 0 u are just making yourself clown

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellany said:

As i see your l2 knowledge is 0 u are just making yourself clown

You are a peasant bro, get on with yourself. I have 0 knowledge of any chronicle above Interlude and that is known. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn guys, this was just a question. By the way, something could potentially be done seeing all the recurve bow crafter trying to sell their good 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this