Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightWalkeR

I think i found a Dagger Server

59 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, detro said:

Post pic of the 4.8k dmg with buffs and stats open

I guess you had cc and debuffs but you didnt even saw it so there is no point keep trying

ok my dear friend i will post some pics when i log cause now i have some work issues to solve that's why i cant play to much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont forger to show buffs and stats when you get that dmg

Cause you are really funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 1/3/2017 at 11:54 PM, NightWalkeR said:

Hello everyone i would tell you a story about a server i play... There was a time that the most ppl start pving with archers and mostly mages to make some adena and off course buy some gear... As the time goes by these ppl geared up made some good enchants and they are ready to bring out the best of their main classes... But they dont know that administrations of this server is in love with dagger classes with mortal blows skills [DA/WR]... As i was saying they join little campaign maps like towns and ready to kill some newbies... BUT the 1st they see are 4-6 dagger classed dudes on their asses  hitting them AT LEAST 2.3k dmg and usually more than 4k for a mage without enchanted armor... They look arround they find a titan and test crt damage from him and the max is 33% oh his hp... And they say ok let's continue but when a f4cking dagger comes they start crying cause he's a dead man walking for 1-3 sec if he dont have bp cause ol cant save him instand backstab or lethal on cp...

I really like the balance with the titans but with daggers matter  is insane... I use to play C6 chronicle 9 years on low and mid rated ofiicial filed server and i SWEAR this is the 1st time i see Daggers hit so much dmg...

The most of you rats will start saying AQ/baium makes it so... i would like to see you try and make you my bitches with real proves from low rated server with aq/baium/tezza and of course some real tips on dyes and enchanted skills from really expert daggers...

I REALY would like to see it balanced cause soon or late there will be only dagers playing switch/trick and bluff to each other and some supp classes to help them out

This is not the lineage 2 i loved and i try to hold on this with hope

Sry for the long but honest post

Here is a dagger potato

fcb3d33369e54bd9bc2326dc5b19e7c9.png

idk if u had too many daggers  with all those rb jewels on low server , crit, is lowered anyways they should hit y.our bared ass for 8 k )))/  , dagger was nerfed already , oh and yea why would u walk with no enchanted armor on a pvp server , dagger is KING of pvp or it's supposed to be , that's why ncsoft  created the char , so they need to hit hard. as Idaho Potato.

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

.I take no sides,im in the truth side.Truth is that im sick of listening to people know much about this game and claim 8k is normal.Yes its normal but not in interlude.Since i was playing spoiler with ic+6 2600 p def and received peak 3800-4000 damage mostly from aw.Like i said already their damage looks lower ussualy but dunno how some daggers reach this peak damage wich clearly it has nothing to do with retail damage.We have tatoo in game witch is more free defense,and we have suposingly a nerf of 40% damage.

So I have 1 question to all this daggers who claim know this game,how is possible to receive 4k damage in 2600 p def from an ic+6 with a nerf of 40% damage without cat and boosted by free defense from tatoo.Lets put all the cards on the table and see all the bullsh1t some people claim.

Edited by Tarzanule

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

.I take no sides,im in the truth side.Truth is that im sick of listening to people know much about this game and claim 8k is normal.Yes its normal but not in interlude.Since i was playing spoiler with ic+6 2600 p def and received peak 3800-4000 damage mostly from aw.Like i said already their damage looks lower ussualy but dunno how some daggers reach this peak damage wich clearly it has nothing to do with retail damage.We have tatoo in game witch is more free defense,and we have suposingly a nerf of 40% damage.

So I have 1 question to all this daggers who claim know this game,how is possible to receive 4k damage in 2600 p def from an ic+6 with a nerf of 40% damage without cat and boosted by free defense from tatoo.Lets put all the cards on the table and see all the bullsh1t some people claim.

than it's not possible to get that dmg if u played a spoiler with ic , simple as that , either u a fok tard' who's missing sh1t loads of buffs. either bring some screenshots mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Zirconium said:

than it's not possible to get that dmg if u played a spoiler with ic , simple as that , either u a fok tard' who's missing sh1t loads of buffs. either bring some screenshots mate

Sure its not possible,just because u say so.I am an idiot i cant tell when im debuffed or not :).Well when i take such damage next second i check if im debuff or naked.Well i wasnt neither of those.That damage is possible believe it or not,sure its not regular stab damage but its very possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, detro said:

Yea debuffs are not for 5 hours

Its not about debuffs its about pure raw damage.I know very well what damage i received when i had ic+6.Daggers like sin or dog had such damage on me.Like i said i am neutral here,dont need to lie about it.Like i said its most likely that skill crits are bugged(probably lethal blow skill crit)  passing the barrier of x2 damage sometime.I dont need prove this,i didnt make prints when i took such damage,but instead  i have 1 right now with 4200 damage from Climax in 2100 p def.But i wont post,i want see this bullsh1t about daggers being legit how far it goes.

Edited by Tarzanule

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

Its not about debuffs its about pure raw damage.I know very well what damage i received when i had ic+6.Daggers like sin or dog had such damage on me.Like i said i am neutral here,dont need to lie about it.Like i said its most likely that skill crits are bugged(probably lethal blow skill crit)  passing the barrier of x2 damage sometime.I dont need prove this,i didnt make prints when i took such damage,but instead  i have 1 right now with 4200 damage from Climax in 2100 p def.But i wont post,i want see this bullsh1t about daggers being legit how far it goes.

topic closed because of :

 

If such kidn of topic is opened again we wanna see some screens with serious proofs that dmg like this happend. With showing all ur buffs/debuffs and system message window ofcourse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0