Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightWalkeR

I think i found a Dagger Server

59 posts in this topic

Im dealing exactly the same dmg i have been dealing since the first 7-8 days of the server's opening because the dmg on a dagger cannot be improved after 2 epics and lets say AS (good augments here are rly few i guess). If i saw this post like 3 weeks ago it would make some sence to me because ppl would stil be on their dc+3 ,w/o rebirth pdefs etc and the dmg was rly big back then but now mages + archers got their +12 and its pretty balanced. Please start playing daggers if you think they are such OP, and it will surely be fun for us.

1 hour ago, NioMode said:

im really curius to see in what low/mid rate interlude server you played and saw a dagger group full geared full buffed and full epics so you compare it with here, cause from my experience you have to be mad to play dagger cp on interlude and you wont be able to get 1/3 of the epics and 1/4 of the buffs and 1/2 of the items you will have here. Just give us an example. If from all your playtime here you are worried about daggers and you believe that dagger is the class that threats the balance then*  you obviously have less experience than you think

My dear friend NioMode i would like to inform you for some mid and low rated server that i played:

1st i joined the lineage 2 family with my greek friends of an internet caffe before 8-9 years i dont remmeber exactly the years but the 1st server i started l2 was l2 Elixir c4 until the starts of Cracia the  classes i played there was duelist sph and TH later with full epics cause my Constant Party was one of the elite of REJOICE Clan and as many know enemy with Famiglia and friendly rivals with the real clan LitllePiqs

2nd after i finished my military duty i joined L2 Cleaver with one of my remaining friends from the past Tsitsifiogos who was the leader of clan Nightmares and ally with some Polish very good guys and friends the clan of Moriq/Mork with clan name NoRiskNoFun and we played together for over 2 cleaver seasons as allies in Flame Alliance with rivals the Insane clan and Relax clan

The important is that you think that the gear gear and the epic bosses wasn't the same as here you make wrong look at 2:10min of the 1st video and you will understand

https://youtu.be/7TIpV3s6fIY

and look the Ally Flame as we waiting the random for baium the video is not mine mine... the camera man as we called this crazy pl Arcin who all loved from RC jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MCW8j9L8A4

And if you wonder what i'm doing here is to have some fun until a worthy low rate mid rate open to join with my CP

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, l0l said:

Not to mention if u run into group, u get 1-3 random cancels and ur are fcked up, u need to play smart with it, choose ur targets, get from behind, if it's so op, play it ur self and end of the story.

I talk about balance m8 all should be dagers as you say and end of story right?

Edited by NightWalkeR

By crying for daggers you want to make archer mage server

You cant cry right now when everyone is full gear.ppl that got full dagger gear should sell it now?

If you want to get lower dmg sacrifice some of your stats to  get more pdef

20 hours ago, Redman said:

Guys, if dagger skills worked like they should, u would qq even more, cuz instead of getting 2-3k dmg from backstab(4-5k randomly), u would get a lot more then that.
Actually dagger is the most nerfed class here - lethals nerfed as fuk, skill dmg nerfed, bluff % nerfed, backstab failing from behind ... geodata fails ... and no cp pots.
Not to mention that cancel is 100%, and with the mage population in this server, some daggers play with 5 buffs in some situations.
If mages weren't so dumb here, there would be 2x less dagger copycat fan boys.
And btw, 95% of the daggers are totally noobish here, so if u knew ur game, u would not qq.

Oh one more rat crying about CC... Yes if you are so dumb to play in group and always hunting you will be with 0 buffs because in here mages know that the only way to stop a daggger in here is to debuff him otherwise no way ton beat him with so much ressists on him and except that if y could start work your brain you know that in here cc buffs return after some recs so juke him you litle crying baby JUKE HIM until buff return or hide on terrain as cp is the same for you all...

1 question for you the crying babe of here: The other classes like Grand Khavatari/Duelists/Titans who must play with G.might and not G.shield as dager and lower ressists on their buffs because they need to open their own buffs [bishon/zealot/rage/frenzy/guts/duelist skills] they dont get CC?

of course they get but not so oftern as daggers cause they get more dmg and easy pray for them and of their enemies in here

But in here they only way to stop a so high dmg and most important SO TANKY RESSISTED class is only with CC and prove me if i'm wrong

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, detro said:

By crying for daggers you want to make archer mage server

You cant cry right now when everyone is full gear.ppl that got full dagger gear should sell it now?

If you want to get lower dmg sacrifice some of your stats to  get more pdef

not dude one solution for me is to nerfed that dager dmg at least at half or max dmg skills 2.3k and stay as it is, You think that with ressists on buffer the server would be mage? As for Archer is should as he be cause with low bow low dmg and dont forget that in here you cant get cat buff which make sense cause otherwise would be only archer and dagger server....   But explain me this if you still think that dager is balanced... Let the mages apart and light geared ppl, HOW IT IS POSSIBLE OVELORD WITH +7 SET DC AND SOUL GUARD OPEN WITH P.DEF ACTIVE  TAKES 4.8K BACKSTAB? 

And i dont cry about my ol if you see my posts you will see that all of them are with profs and examples to make it simply for the crying babes who dont want their class nerfed... beacuse they cant handle dagger as it should be 

And inform you that dager is one of the most skilled classes to play not matter about character skills but they way you play they whole char [how to move/knowing when to hide/knowing to take side and trick your enemy to do that and much more] 

All the other chars are about f1 /f2 and knowing when to prees the skill the right time

Edited by NightWalkeR

It could be while you are debuffed and that 4.8k was obviously double crit

Do you have a screenshot of the 4.8k with buffs and stats open?cause if you dont no point to keep crying for daggers

Last season when i was saying about daggers everyone was flaming me

Now ill do the same and flame everyone that want to nerf dagger

21 hours ago, Redman said:

Guys, if dagger skills worked like they should, u would qq even more, cuz instead of getting 2-3k dmg from backstab(4-5k randomly), u would get a lot more then that.
Actually dagger is the most nerfed class here - lethals nerfed as fuk, skill dmg nerfed, bluff % nerfed, backstab failing from behind ... geodata fails ... and no cp pots.
Not to mention that cancel is 100%, and with the mage population in this server, some daggers play with 5 buffs in some situations.
If mages weren't so dumb here, there would be 2x less dagger copycat fan boys.
And btw, 95% of the daggers are totally noobish here, so if u knew ur game, u would not qq.

The only thing that you're right is the instand lethal that doesnt work here but thing if it worked 

But for the rest....

You 're a joke man and when you say " if u knew ur game, u would not qq." i would not take more time to disguss with a Java player who plays only dagger server with full gear... My tip for you is to make some friends and start a cp{constand party} on a low rate server to know about spoil about farming with quest and etc and not f1/f2 on Java servera s i said....  GOOD LUCK

And the rest who read about this and dont know which one is the quest to make Recipes for Armor S grade or where to spoil Crafted leather 

PLZ dont post silly arguments in this Topic without explanations plz i'm tired typing obviously reason why this why that...

5 minutes ago, detro said:

It could be while you are debuffed and that 4.8k was obviously double crit

Do you have a screenshot of the 4.8k with buffs and stats open?cause if you dont no point to keep crying for daggers

Last season when i was saying about daggers everyone was flaming me

Now ill do the same and flame everyone that want to nerf dagger

No man i dont but i will make a scrnshot for you all  very soon

"Now ill do the same and flame everyone that want to nerf dagger"

You know that's silly right? But anyway after the last season as you say i think you play dagger in here today... Am i right?

AND STILL WAITING FOR ONE OF THE ADMINISTRATION TO ANSWER ME AND TELL ME HIS REASSONS WHY IT IS AS IT IS

AND HAVE A NICE CHAT:hu2_7:

Not QQing or anything but just wondering.

Is the BS range fucked up here? Because alot of times im ahead and im still getting bs'd althought the dagger is way behind.

Visualbug or what?

1 person likes this

while you wait try to not show your back to the daggers m9

it hurts my brain to read some of the replies in this thread

DC +7 on OL won't be helping since the bonus you get from overenchanting is nothing compared to the 30% you will receive from using robes... what about your buffs? if you were using COV, earth, shield, gshield and not using zerker you wouldnt even get near that damage against AQ+baium+death dagger, and remember, if you were facing him you would get ZERO damage

People are also comparing the damage output of the only DD melee class with no aoe capabilities, no stuns (not ever got bluffed from a dagger) with the damage output of 900-1000 range classes, please, just, please...

If you just /targetnext /attack zerg will kill the dagger 50% of the times, even if you're avadon nuker

@Digicult it's not backstab-related, it's a visual bug where the client (your L2 window) and the server have different info regarding the position of both characters as someone explained time ago in this forum, can't give a more detailed explanation since i'm not sure what happens, only recalling what the user said. Basically you're seeing your character/your enemy standing in x y z / 3 axis position (let's say 50 - 50 - 50) but it's actually in let's say 250- 50 - 50. Sometimes you will think you are in range for melee skill or normal hit because you see both characters standing on top of each other but server knows they are actually at 200 range so you won't be able to cast a melee skill

Im not sure whats exactly disturbing about damage that sometimes reach SF damage that has nothing to do with retail.If i would be to quess,dagger damage is normal since i play it in the past and its ok most of the time.But sometime like i said its SF,i quess skill crits power is broken doing more than x2 like x3 x4 damage.Wich again i search about skill crits in interlude and everywhere i did find something about it ,its just x2,.

So if we recap normal damage is x skill crit should be always double damage x2,not more wich i think here goes past that barrier giving insane damage.Also th is useless class since backstab base chance to land is same as other such deadly lethal wich is wrong.Backstab Skill 30 1.jpg is not ordinary stab, its different than oter stabs,it has landing rate 90%(rarely u miss a backstab from behind on l2off server),also bypass cp and also costs alot more mana just because its special.

This thread should be moved to bug or sugestions i think and the thing gm should check is why daggers reach such incredible damage sometimes(could be skill crit damage being broken sometime and not x2 as i mentioned earlier),and 2nd the backstab needs a fix to be high landing from behind so that th could be on same level with aw/pw. 

3 hours ago, NightWalkeR said:

My dear friend NioMode i would like to inform you for some mid and low rated server that i played:

1st i joined the lineage 2 family with my greek friends of an internet caffe before 8-9 years i dont remmeber exactly the years but the 1st server i started l2 was l2 Elixir c4 until the starts of Cracia the  classes i played there was duelist sph and TH later with full epics cause my Constant Party was one of the elite of REJOICE Clan and as many know enemy with Famiglia and friendly rivals with the real clan LitllePiqs

2nd after i finished my military duty i joined L2 Cleaver with one of my remaining friends from the past Tsitsifiogos who was the leader of clan Nightmares and ally with some Polish very good guys and friends the clan of Moriq/Mork with clan name NoRiskNoFun and we played together for over 2 cleaver seasons as allies in Flame Alliance with rivals the Insane clan and Relax clan

The important is that you think that the gear gear and the epic bosses wasn't the same as here you make wrong look at 2:10min of the 1st video and you will understand

https://youtu.be/7TIpV3s6fIY

and look the Ally Flame as we waiting the random for baium the video is not mine mine... the camera man as we called this crazy pl Arcin who all loved from RC jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MCW8j9L8A4

And if you wonder what i'm doing here is to have some fun until a worthy low rate mid rate open to join with my CP

Since i was main factor on l2 elixir from day 1 to day X i can tell you that first of all elixir wasnt c4, was interlude and while it was interlude there was no dagger group available to test with ovc(items buffs skills ), after elixir updated to kamael we had the best dagger group on server by far (Aka weeh/sora cp ) but still it cant be compared to interlude so you cant tell if daggers need nerf or not. I cant talk about l2 cleaver cause i never played but judging you from elixir you wasnt top there either.

NOWAY of 4usONLY clan , and if you wonder what im doing here its to have some fun until a worthy  mid rate open to join with my top CP.   :)

2 hours ago, NightWalkeR said:

Where exactly did u saw me qqing about cc, u lame ass ? U made the topic qqing about daggers, i did not make such one for mage or cc ... see the difference ?
And about the java player thing :D , who dafaq are u dude ? Those servers and random malakas u wrote above are unheard, dunno why u think u are factor or something. U shouldn't not make inclusion of someone who u don't even know, categorizing him to "random java player".
And since when farming crafted leathers makes u factor and pro :D ?

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Redman said:

Where exactly did u saw me qqing about cc, u lame ass ? U made the topic qqing about daggers, i did not make such one for mage or cc ... see the difference ?
And about the java player thing :D , who dafaq are u dude ? Those servers and random malakas u wrote above are unheard, dunno why u think u are factor or something. U shouldn't not make inclusion of someone who u don't even know, categorizing him to "random java player".

l2elixir was really cool server , probably top greek ever 2 years + online i understand you probably never heard of him and it logical but since i played there for 1 and a half year i feel kinda bad that you call him random malakas server , cause i miss servers like him :D also OOC joined there kinda late tbh but we met them there and went as ally together on dex later :D

Edited by NioMode

There is no point nerfing daggers and crit is x2 no more than that

If you want to get low dmg play with cov g shield and no zerk

You cant make archer \mage only server

Well, it ain't exactly an old RPG, Noob Wars, Roxy, Arion, old Dexes, Celes, Azure, Asterios type of server, is it, pedal ?

Just now, Redman said:

Well, it ain't exactly an old RPG, Noob Wars, Roxy, Arion, old Dexes, Celes, Azure, Asterios type of server, is it, pedal ?

thats the fun part , i really believe it was better that half of the servers above , but due to hes greek community it was not well known to eu audience. Anyway you get my point pedal , he was non factor on elixir too . i can ask hes leader on facebook if he knows him or not if you like :D:D

It's clear that he was, and still being an non factor, from the way he plays and the sh1t he wrote in this thread. He may be another random "Hooligan21orwhatevar" kid, who bough u coffee and juice in the net coffee ... 
Anyway, u may be right about that server, dunno, if u played there in the C4 period, i must have been playing NooB Wars C4-C6 and later the RU Abyss one. Somewhere trough that period i was for short in some malaka L2 Zeus server :D 

5 hours ago, Redman said:

i made this thread cause i see most of the players in this server accept to my oppinion

and about the whole server disgussion you start up here i bring them as an example and answer to NioMode

as far about the conclusion from Java player i still think i am  right and yes the way you farm crafted leather dont makes you pro but the way you farm them and it was too an example and i will tell you why? the most would say take a spoil and go hot springs yeti but i will tell you to make Valakas Quest 5 min max outside Goddard with summoner and put him in the room outside Valakas before the heart room where the Lavasurus elders are and farm with no ppl arround you or with need of a party pvp protecting your farm pt...

I dont need to prove something and i really dont know who the servers you talking about... i played l2 in 3-4 maximum server and the most of them was retailed low and mid rated... I had fun with my friends and there i was well known helpfull and non toxic player keeping his own businees with farm/pvp/raiding and of course having fun...

I dont wanna prove something but here i posted something that the most of the players here wanted to with the  funny way hoping for a sollution not for me personal but for the guys who didnt post or dont have time to post to make the server rolling better with everyone plays his own loved main class without preference in some op classes...

But L2 in so high rated makes me fell bad because noone plays for fun with his own loved main class. All try to be Somebody and this makes them toxic

And by the way guys stop be so Wannabe/TryHarders Chill and have fun

When you understand why i made this topic it would be too late because there will be only dagers/archer/bp and ol's in this server except some ppl who will try to make the difference and i will rly love them

SO LET'S FIND A SOLLUTION AND STOP CRITICIZE EVERYTHING

CAN WE?

ADVISE BY: a non factor 

5 hours ago, NioMode said:

Since i was main factor on l2 elixir from day 1 to day X i can tell you that first of all elixir wasnt c4, was interlude and while it was interlude there was no dagger group available to test with ovc(items buffs skills ), after elixir updated to kamael we had the best dagger group on server by far (Aka weeh/sora cp ) but still it cant be compared to interlude so you cant tell if daggers need nerf or not. I cant talk about l2 cleaver cause i never played but judging you from elixir you wasnt top there either.

NOWAY of 4usONLY clan , and if you wonder what im doing here its to have some fun until a worthy  mid rate open to join with my top CP.   :)

I remember 4sOnly clan and yes you right was c6 started... As i said before i was an non factor taking care of his own business... You know personal Sora? Sent him regards from MiniMax he knows what i mean...

Sry for greek speaking: Νίο ο Sora ήταν και γαμώ τους τσόγλανους να 'ναι καλά το παλικάρι και μου έλειψαν οι εποχές αυτές... έχεις επαφές με τα παιδιά από 4us ακόμα?

2 hours ago, NightWalkeR said:

I remember 4sOnly clan and yes you right was c6 started... As i said before i was an non factor taking care of his own business... You know personal Sora? Sent him regards from MiniMax he knows what i mean...

Sry for greek speaking: Νίο ο Sora ήταν και γαμώ τους τσόγλανους να 'ναι καλά το παλικάρι και μου έλειψαν οι εποχές αυτές... έχεις επαφές με τα παιδιά από 4us ακόμα?

Youre not MiniMax since i speak with him on fb from time to time, and yes i am in touch with people from 4us since most of us know each other irl.

Post pic of the 4.8k dmg with buffs and stats open

I guess you had cc and debuffs but you didnt even saw it so there is no point keep trying

11 hours ago, NioMode said:

Youre not MiniMax since i speak with him on fb from time to time, and yes i am in touch with people from 4us since most of us know each other irl.

I'm NOT Minimax as i said sent regard from him maybe you know him from facebook but he told me to face to face