Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightWalkeR

I think i found a Dagger Server

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone i would tell you a story about a server i play... There was a time that the most ppl start pving with archers and mostly mages to make some adena and off course buy some gear... As the time goes by these ppl geared up made some good enchants and they are ready to bring out the best of their main classes... But they dont know that administrations of this server is in love with dagger classes with mortal blows skills [DA/WR]... As i was saying they join little campaign maps like towns and ready to kill some newbies... BUT the 1st they see are 4-6 dagger classed dudes on their asses  hitting them AT LEAST 2.3k dmg and usually more than 4k for a mage without enchanted armor... They look arround they find a titan and test crt damage from him and the max is 33% oh his hp... And they say ok let's continue but when a f4cking dagger comes they start crying cause he's a dead man walking for 1-3 sec if he dont have bp cause ol cant save him instand backstab or lethal on cp...

I really like the balance with the titans but with daggers matter  is insane... I use to play C6 chronicle 9 years on low and mid rated ofiicial filed server and i SWEAR this is the 1st time i see Daggers hit so much dmg...

The most of you rats will start saying AQ/baium makes it so... i would like to see you try and make you my bitches with real proves from low rated server with aq/baium/tezza and of course some real tips on dyes and enchanted skills from really expert daggers...

I REALY would like to see it balanced cause soon or late there will be only dagers playing switch/trick and bluff to each other and some supp classes to help them out

This is not the lineage 2 i loved and i try to hold on this with hope

Sry for the long but honest post

Here is a dagger potato

fcb3d33369e54bd9bc2326dc5b19e7c9.png

Edited by NightWalkeR

Even if you hit that dmg with dagger you farm 0 adena.so dagger is playable when yoi have max gear

Dagger cant deal more than that dmg.its the max he can get

So stop crying and if you see a dagger start running

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, detro said:

Even if you hit that dmg with dagger you farm 0 adena.so dagger is playable when yoi have max gear

Dagger cant deal more than that dmg.its the max he can get

So stop crying and if you see a dagger start running

Daggers gather 0 adena? ask Dog/Climax what is their income in a map like town dont be kidding me right now... and even a B graded dagger with 78 lvl make 2.2k easily with proper buffs/dyes + that daggers dont need strength and can easily go full p def and ressists and with that high dmg are so op classes to farm... Think a dagger with +6 draco 3 rebirths dex and even tts +3 can easily make 2.2k and take only max crt from archer 1.7k and mage 500-700 dmg cause he have room for ressists without RB jewels...

So explain yourself!

Edited by NightWalkeR

Posted (edited)

Its pretty uncommon on low rates to have THIS geared full buffed dagger, indeed. But add lethals and you get how strong geared daggers are. Keep in mind that as big maps benefits  archers/mages, other maps benefit daggers. And as BP i have to say only daggers are able to kill me 1v1 (aand maybe that guy wit +13 bow if he crits 4 times in row)

So we at this point have strong mages, strong archers, daggers, glads, orcs both fighters and OL + spoil and BP. Thats actualy pretty good balance, because every character on server is played here. Just EE, blade dancer and unfortunately fighters are out. .. from my POV its good.

Edit: This is Suggestion thread, but i dont know what you are exactly suggesting other than "Daggers OP nerf QQ"

Edited by ButWhole

Posted (edited)

This dagger thing is old news.Like this broken formula of daggers from here.I dont know in what kind of interlude beside here a dagger hits a target with 2500 p def 4k damage without cat.And the funny thing its said that they are nerfed 40%.IF :) so than  im even more curious in what kind of interlude server dagger hits 6k damage in 2500 p def without cat.This are biggest enigma that none can answer ,neither gm from here since are old news it was said over and over.I dont say they arent balanced ,but i have really big doubts that their damage formula is broken.Or something is broken for them for sure such skill crit doing more than x2 damage,i really dont know whats exactly broken to them its not my job to find out,but for sure something is broken.

And not the least biggest issue is backstab from th.It was said in every season that backstab(skill that use this icon->Skill 30 1.jpg) is high landing skill from behind 90%+ or so,u almost never miss with it if its done properly from behind.Th are really in disadvantage because of this bug here.

Edited by Tarzanule
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, ButWhole said:

Its pretty uncommon on low rates to have THIS geared full buffed dagger, indeed. But add lethals and you get how strong geared daggers are. Keep in mind that as big maps benefits  archers/mages, other maps benefit daggers. And as BP i have to say only daggers are able to kill me 1v1 (aand maybe that guy wit +13 bow if he crits 4 times in row)

So we at this point have strong mages, strong archers, daggers, glads, orcs both fighters and OL + spoil and BP. Thats actualy pretty good balance, because every character on server is played here. Just EE, blade dancer and unfortunately fighters are out. .. from my POV its good.

Edit: This is Suggestion thread, but i dont know what you are exactly suggesting other than "Daggers OP nerf QQ"

Good balance?

We have overpower bishop and overpower ol.We have pussy coward clans that recruit half faction and benefit the heals from 2-3 ols.And the other half and newbies cant even use cp pots...

We have mage server in 1st 2 weeks ,than after that we have mage archer dagger (titan could be included somewhat too) server.Rest is meat....glad tyrant balanced?yes sure they can kill lowbies and low geared people and people say they are balanced.Till this season we had playable paladin(meaning balanced).After their fix 1 min AI they went back to recycle bin classes because actually no one tested if they are balanced or not,it was just qq because of them inside oly.

But what balance means?it means geared people vs newbies and because people see they can kill they automaticaly are balanced?.Balance should be considered end game vs end game.

This is same server where daggers beat glad/tyrant 1vs1.Now with cp removed maybe glad tyrant can stand some minimal chance.But than again go in a clan with cp bot spammers and its same story ,we have server where dagger beats tyrant/glad wich is ridicoulos.

Edited by Tarzanule

1 hour ago, ButWhole said:

My dear friend in low rated server is harder but almost same gear than here except raid boss jewels... enchants are more less the same after a 1 month low rated youcan easily find a dagger with qa/baium/tezza cause clans organized waiting even 24 hours window-random time for epic rbs... and because i played a lot i know this things and i inform you that a dagger with tezza qa baium in low rated even with same bufss and dyes like here WITHOUT cat buff make max 2.1-3k dmg... Think here you have more dex for rebirths ok but a backstab or lethal on low rated on ovelord with soul guard dont exceeds 1.2k here without cat buff goes to 3.4k even 4.8k i saw on my ol with soul guard o and set dc +7 with COV... So explain me how balanced it is with proofs and not with some fake talking about balanced type sh1ts

I madw 60 kills in a fort map and i got only 100 adena

Most of times you just get 1 pvp point and 1 adena

And as dagger if its not close map you cant do anything

So daggers are fine atm and if you get a dagger behind you,you can turn around

And as dagger you have to run inside 20 ppls and more and you need to find your target from behind while any other class can just hit

21 minutes ago, detro said:

I madw 60 kills in a fort map and i got only 100 adena

Most of times you just get 1 pvp point and 1 adena

And as dagger if its not close map you cant do anything

So daggers are fine atm and if you get a dagger behind you,you can turn around

I dont know and i dont wanna know about adena reward i post this  topic about the insane ammount of damage and not retailed/balanced skills...

And as dagger if its not close map you cant do anything.... Really now? ok i will teach you some tips. my main class except Grand khavatari and ol in low rated is TH... The class based on knowing when to engage and when to kite and most important the position and tricking the enemy for the perfect backstab...

Tips for long ranged enemies and wide open maps

You see what you are against to...

[Archers for example they can kite you so keep UE for the half distance range to close up but most importand hide behind terains and let them come to their death]

[Mages? same here but take care of cansels AND MOST IMPRTANT YOU HAVE RESSISTS]

[Heavy Melee? By sneaky and dont engange until some help arrives or their attetion distracted]

"So daggers are fine atm and if you get a dagger behind you,you can turn around" dude try to stay in front of a dager and ten more will be at your back at 2 seconds so we are back to square you will be dead too... I think a answer all your stupids arguments and give you some tips about your class...

32 minutes ago, detro said:

And as dagger you have to run inside 20 ppls and more and you need to find your target from behind while any other class can just hit

Really complaing about that? This is the primary role for playing an assasin especially dager...

So if they got to run inside 20 ppl you want them to deal 500 dmg?you are archer why you dont say anything about archers

Lets all be honest here,there is something wrong with daggers here but non cares not even gm except 2-3 players who are bored on forum.Dagger here have titan damage from behind but they take damage equally as a tank.Titan cant be tank period.I saw daggers calling titan "frenzybots".If this daggers would try play titan they would go run and cry to their momy after 5 minutes.

If u go into 20 people alone,u deserve die without any frag period.This is not excuse for their damage.Detro we can talk about archers too since im bored,tell me what damage u take from archer and what damage u give them....lets be fair here u reveive less than 2k damage from archers with db+10 wich are only few people on server

We have retail rates for enchants here so plenty of db+10 arround(irony here) i wont tell more cause i will get again ban.

Server still needs some work....this is the truth said nicely.

1 person likes this

Guys, if dagger skills worked like they should, u would qq even more, cuz instead of getting 2-3k dmg from backstab(4-5k randomly), u would get a lot more then that.
Actually dagger is the most nerfed class here - lethals nerfed as fuk, skill dmg nerfed, bluff % nerfed, backstab failing from behind ... geodata fails ... and no cp pots.
Not to mention that cancel is 100%, and with the mage population in this server, some daggers play with 5 buffs in some situations.
If mages weren't so dumb here, there would be 2x less dagger copycat fan boys.
And btw, 95% of the daggers are totally noobish here, so if u knew ur game, u would not qq.

Not to mention if u run into group, u get 1-3 random cancels and ur are fcked up, u need to play smart with it, choose ur targets, get from behind, if it's so op, play it ur self and end of the story.

Posted (edited)

Ill try be objective as can and i will describe how daggers are here.U like it or not here is the truth about them:

pros:

-bigger damage than retail,yeah thats right,i know exactly what im talking about,OP isnt stupid btw he isnt far from the truth.There never existed an interlude retail(or retail like files) where dagger could hit 4k damage without cat in 2500 p def.And since gm claim their damage is nerfed 40% than the retail like damage should be 6k fullbuffed without cat in 2500 p def.I want someone to show me a server that is not l2j and dagger does such damage.Untill than i call people that tell their damage is nerfed and low its bullsh1t,its actually bigger than retail like.

-much less damage received from other classes(mage archers titans glad tirant) even for l2ovc standards i would say,its pointless to speak about retail...

cons:

-bad geodata wich true its big handicap 

-backstab  Skill 30 1.jpg  doesnt miss,its a rarity to see even a th level 40 on low rates missing a backstab from behind,this is big handicap for th here

-no 1cp/hp lethals wich make sence to me

-cp pots disable

Adding this pros and cons my final opinion about dagger is that they are inbetween OP and balanced area since have many withdrawbacs as well.Also i hope they wont be nerfed in their damage since there are only 1 class that can take down effectively healers.If their damage would be less the domino effect would make healers even more OP.

Edited by Tarzanule

Posted (edited)

Dagger nerfed here already.  Even if emerald nerf a bit more, it wont change anything still gonna roll. :) 

Btw giving dagger lessons. People should learn how to play dagger w/o bp.

Edited by Abc*

Lol backstab never miss? Wtf are you talking about

Also imagine how many cc i get when from 26 buffs i had 12 left alot of times

Daggers are fine.if geodata was working properly while goin from behind and doin 0 dmg mby daggers would need some nerf

i suggested to emerald to do something about daggers,cause it isnt normal that for example i got +11 am and full items and i make 300 dmg to a dagger just because he is running with 150 resists...and he is dealing to me at least 2k....

Nerf daggers cause luffy said

2 hours ago, Luffy said:

i suggested to emerald to do something about daggers,cause it isnt normal that for example i got +11 am and full items and i make 300 dmg to a dagger just because he is running with 150 resists...and he is dealing to me at least 2k....

Ok 

8P65bk.gif 

1 guy with full b  no rb jwls dark elf dagger hit me for 4 k with all skills  and i have 1680 p def  nerf cd or cd skills dagger skills have better cd than mage.....

Posted (edited)

On 1/3/2017 at 1:54 AM, NightWalkeR said:

Hello everyone i would tell you a story about a server i play... There was a time that the most ppl start pving with archers and mostly mages to make some adena and off course buy some gear... As the time goes by these ppl geared up made some good enchants and they are ready to bring out the best of their main classes... But they dont know that administrations of this server is in love with dagger classes with mortal blows skills [DA/WR]... As i was saying they join little campaign maps like towns and ready to kill some newbies... BUT the 1st they see are 4-6 dagger classed dudes on their asses  hitting them AT LEAST 2.3k dmg and usually more than 4k for a mage without enchanted armor... They look arround they find a titan and test crt damage from him and the max is 33% oh his hp... And they say ok let's continue but when a f4cking dagger comes they start crying cause he's a dead man walking for 1-3 sec if he dont have bp cause ol cant save him instand backstab or lethal on cp...

I really like the balance with the titans but with daggers matter  is insane... I use to play C6 chronicle 9 years on low and mid rated ofiicial filed server and i SWEAR this is the 1st time i see Daggers hit so much dmg...

The most of you rats will start saying AQ/baium makes it so... i would like to see you try and make you my bitches with real proves from low rated server with aq/baium/tezza and of course some real tips on dyes and enchanted skills from really expert daggers...

I REALY would like to see it balanced cause soon or late there will be only dagers playing switch/trick and bluff to each other and some supp classes to help them out

This is not the lineage 2 i loved and i try to hold on this with hope

Sry for the long but honest post

Here is a dagger potato

fcb3d33369e54bd9bc2326dc5b19e7c9.png

im really curius to see in what low/mid rate interlude server you played and saw a dagger group full geared full buffed and full epics so you compare it with here, cause from my experience you have to be mad to play dagger cp on interlude and you wont be able to get 1/3 of the epics and 1/4 of the buffs and 1/2 of the items you will have here. Just give us an example. If from all your playtime here you are worried about daggers and you believe that dagger is the class that threats the balance then*  you obviously have less experience than you think

Edited by NioMode

11 minutes ago, ilovesunshine said:

1 guy with full b  no rb jwls dark elf dagger hit me for 4 k with all skills  and i have 1680 p def  nerf cd or cd skills dagger skills have better cd than mage.....

How you know that he didnt have rb jewels and it could be double crit

Anyway that pdef is low