L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Renerise

So i got this message after Raid.

you didnt manage to make enough pve/pvp points. According to your class increase ur value for your team (aka more dmg against the enemys/more heal/more assists/more dmg on the boss themself)

When you type in .info meanwhile the boss fight you see your points and the current average points you need to get rewards.

2 hours ago, Chevignon said:

you didnt manage to make enough pve/pvp points. According to your class increase ur value for your team (aka more dmg against the enemys/more heal/more assists/more dmg on the boss themself)

When you type in .info meanwhile the boss fight you see your points and the current average points you need to get rewards.

So there is like a entry point you have to do some decent damage to boss to get drops 

Boss jewels are random

So being in party is best choice

While beeing on Raid type ".info" to get information about your PvP/PvE points and PvP/PvE points required to get drop. I think 1 requirement at least must be met to get drops. 

Edited by Lemon

In this morning in frintezza boss this happend to me and 2 of my clan members. We where with mages inside we full dpsed and we didnt get a reward (couldnt get a pic because it restared after the boss) Also it was a free for all boss so we couldnt pvp

I couldnt edit so i post again . But it happend to ffa antharas too. Mage with top s84 weopon dpsing from the start and didnt get a sigle drop.Could be a problem with ffa and the mage class.

Same here.
Necro 84lvl, but with Dyn +8 weapon.
I was hitting since the begging of boss.
The same happened yday on 2 bosses
Whats the minimum damage i have to do ?

PS All of them were free-for-all bosses

1 hour ago, Juno said:

I couldnt edit so i post again . But it happend to ffa antharas too. Mage with top s84 weopon dpsing from the start and didnt get a sigle drop.Could be a problem with ffa and the mage class.

1 hour ago, TrashPackCP said:

Same here.
Necro 84lvl, but with Dyn +8 weapon.
I was hitting since the begging of boss.
The same happened yday on 2 bosses
Whats the minimum damage i have to do ?

PS All of them were free-for-all bosses

please type .info right after the boss is done, make a screenshot and post it here