• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Vima

Why are you so hungry? (Discussion)

Do you want adena? Do you want a rank? Why is everyone so evil? There is no way to get these points in peacetime. Even without being tied to money. Or do you think people dying here will play with you further? Only if they are not bots.
As said before, they give you what you want ... Do you want to kill bots? Well, for this you can make progressive mobs.)) Like RB, but with less loot.
How to get sprees and kills? Without killing the newbies? So they do not leave?

People that join faction servers (actually its for very server type) on a later stage should know that they will get recked in pvp.

Catching up is fairly easy here. I started to "play" last friday/saturday casually as I'm busy I planned to actually not play at all this season, so far I played 23 events (according to the rank manager) and gathered 50k adena, alot of mats/parts, which I think is quite decent for new comers. 

The only thing that makes me a little sad to see is that everybody plays archers, followed by mages, tyrants/glads, healers and only a few tanks, while h5 is known as a tank chronicle. Also I barely see soulhounds, only tricksters, sad to see that ovc people always decide to play the same classes over and over again doesn't matter which chronicle it is.

5 minutes ago, Digicult said:

The only thing that makes me a little sad to see is that everybody plays archers, followed by mages, tyrants/glads, healers and only a few tanks, while h5 is known as a tank chronicle. Also I barely see soulhounds, only tricksters, sad to see that ovc people always decide to play the same classes over and over again doesn't matter which chronicle it is.

Someone is not strong, do not worry. Try to kill the healer solo)) Only in a team, who better to decide for you)