L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rhaegar

Small quality of life changes

If rapid shot is 3 hours, can we make deadeye rapid fire and other small things that currently last 1 minute last 3 hours also? it's purely for quality of life, as it it would mean if you wanna remove it you just alt click it, and it also means you dont have to worry about casting it every 2 minutes... i see no cons with this... so please?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

If rapid shot is 3 hours, can we make deadeye rapid fire and other small things that currently last 1 minute last 3 hours also? it's purely for quality of life, as it it would mean if you wanna remove it you just alt click it, and it also means you dont have to worry about casting it every 2 minutes... i see no cons with this... so please?

Rapid Shot has a 3 hours duration because by default it's a normal buff with 20 minutes duration. Dead Eye / Rapid Fire on the other hand are 2 minutes buffs by default ... Don't want to be a hater here but don't you think that compared to other classes, you want yours to be even easier than it currently is?

1 hour ago, BeMyFrag said:

Rapid Shot has a 3 hours duration because by default it's a normal buff with 20 minutes duration. Dead Eye / Rapid Fire on the other hand are 2 minutes buffs by default ... Don't want to be a hater here but don't you think that compared to other classes, you want yours to be even easier than it currently is?

About that I have to say that Duelist spirit and War Cry, which are 1 minute duration buffs, have 3h duration. It's not that make for me that much of a difference since i am used to use them every minute, but I have to admit it is pretty handy to not have to use such skills every 1/2 minute.  

• Like 1

Must have been my mistake in the way I worded it - I do not want just my archer skills being 3 hours, I want all those type of skills that are currently 2 mins to be 3 hours, including duelist and everyone else. So apologies for the misunderstanding

5 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

Must have been my mistake in the way I worded it - I do not want just my archer skills being 3 hours, I want all those type of skills that are currently 2 mins to be 3 hours, including duelist and everyone else. So apologies for the misunderstanding

Sure, I am up for it. I just wanted to tell that some of short time duration selfbuffs are already 3h long, so would be good if others are 3h too since we can remove them anyway when needed. 

• Like 1

sure duelist is up for it 😄 

i think there is a reason for some buffs to be 2mins  usally they had a cooldown so u cant use them each 2 mins! so be happy u can now 

2 hours ago, Aantaria said:

i think there is a reason for some buffs to be 2mins  usally they had a cooldown so u cant use them each 2 mins! so be happy u can now 

You shouuld learn how to read, or learn english, because you clearly have no idea what's this topic is all about...

• Thanks 1

Why so aggressive Pepper ?
Sometimes as duelist u lose some of those buffs in combat and you don't have the time to rebuff them.
It's a change/boost for some classes.

Guest GoDDoNotSleep
Posted (edited)

))). You're a figure of your own self #Emerald , but being yourself is so hard nour days . When i made a post about this , you strongly rejected it in 5 minutes . 

Edited by GoDDoNotSleep

Guest GoDDoNotSleep
Posted (edited)
On 12/23/2019 at 1:19 PM, Lemon said:

About that I have to say that Duelist spirit and War Cry, which are 1 minute duration buffs, have 3h duration. It's not that make for me that much of a difference since i am used to use them every minute, but I have to admit it is pretty handy to not have to use such skills every 1/2 minute.  

It is.pretty handy aswell for others when u run out of them and u forget or dont really have time to use them . It doesnt make your class so op . But as i see "your boss" already accepted this . I am a hater when it comes to destroying what i like , and that is Lineage. And what iritates me more is that , i get banned when 😉 ; or my mouth is shut ; when i speak the truth . And when a kid of 18 years comes on , believing he knows anything about lineage , you all suck his c0ck and make jessus christ out of him . 

Edited by GoDDoNotSleep

On 12/23/2019 at 1:19 PM, Lemon said:

Indeed, you not having to use those skills every 1-2 minutes gives you plenty of time to use DPS skills ONLY ....and max your damage output. Some skills are there for a purpose but ....good job to @Emerald for making your class even stronger and easier to play and for listening to every random and making plenty of changes without thinking. Until he starts playing his own server, and test stuff, he will never balance this chronicle properly.

✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GoDDoNotSleep said:

It is.pretty handy aswell for others when u run out of them and u forget or dont really have time to use them . It doesnt make your class so op .

I agree with that since of course it may happen that I can forget or just unnotice that they have ended, but in fact 90% of time they both are up so it's not THAT MUCH of a difference.

4 hours ago, GoDDoNotSleep said:

And when a kid of 18 years comes on , believing he knows anything about lineage , you all suck his c0ck and make jessus christ out of him . 

And with that I can't agree, because that was my opinion about that issue and it doesn't matter if that was Rhaegar or you or anyone else. I would say the same no matter what.

3 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

Indeed, you not having to use those skills every 1-2 minutes gives you plenty of time to use DPS skills ONLY ....and max your damage output...

What you say look cool on a paper, but assuming that Duelist is surviving more than 1 minute in aoe is wrong. Average livespan of a Duelist without a healer is less than 30 seconds when going aoe. Before you go in you turn on all skills and you pray to survive as long as possible. 

Cheers.

just a prime example of retards who have never played such a class in their life just hating for no apparent reason and shitposting; 3 people that make a great representation of why this community is dogshit

@Okan @Kerrigan @GoDDoNotSleep

Have enjoy with the enemies satisfying your egos. I won’t be a part of this. The last picture explains everything what is going wrong in the server already. 

It explains that u are just filth who prefers to shitpost than to actually play and make legitimate posts as to why things should be changed

I am playing here since lastest interlude season. Not more then 3 months maybe and as i said in the other title i detected some problems before you and nobody really interested about it. Also i told my opinion ( it is also many people’s opinion ) and we didn’t get any response. Again... Have enjoy with your minions. You and emerald’s never balanced system makes people leave server day by day. You can keep all the Castle and residences until end of server by this way. 

I don't understand why is there so much fuzz about buff timings which are irrelevant to the game and there is nothing about for example - tyrants running into 10 people and actually surviving 15 seconds while dealing 3k damage skills to any light/heavy user

by the way raeghar your forum signature looks stupid

21 minutes ago, horiny1 said:

I don't understand why is there so much fuzz about buff timings which are irrelevant to the game and there is nothing about for example - tyrants running into 10 people and actually surviving 15 seconds while dealing 3k damage skills to any light/heavy user

by the way raeghar your forum signature looks stupid

i make topic about this but gm don't care and players talk shit "stop cry".... 

by the way horiny you've always been a piece of rotting shit on the sidewalk, nothing more

• Like 1