• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Maasikas

Used Maps/modes

What happened to the map voting as it was in Interlude?

If one gameplay style was voted too often it was removed as a voting option.

Currently archers abuse all possible OPEN FIELD maps: tvt, ctf, bf, goth, domin

Where are the siege maps? Castle, Fortress?

@offtopic

the past couple of seasons not only population were dropping hard but also a gigantic amount of ppl getting banned everyday 

i cant believe this is the best way of solving stuff, mostly considering those abuses were not fully players fault. is not like they are using some 3rd party program or stuff.

of course there is a rule of revealing bugs 1st moment they are discovered, but do u expect everyone to have a active forum account or smthing? there are people here that dont log in forum for nothing!

also the offense, lol... really.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lesley said:

@offtopic

the past couple of seasons not only population were dropping hard but also a gigantic amount of ppl getting banned everyday 

i cant believe this is the best way of solving stuff, mostly considering those abuses were not fully players fault. is not like they are using some 3rd party program or stuff.

of course there is a rule of revealing bugs 1st moment they are discovered, but do u expect everyone to have a active forum account or smthing? there are people here that dont log in forum for nothing!

also the offense, lol... really.... 

Its like saying you killed a person IRL but should not be punished because you didn't knew the laws? XD

• Haha 1

First of all everyone should have an active forum account; this is where you learn about any updates or news or anything like that. Even if this was the case, that in no way justifies anyone using any bugs - they should get away with it just because they don't have a forum post to tell you about it? They could easily /gmlist and create a petition in game, as Emerald can regularly be seen online.

Not fully players fault? Idk how much more intentional it can get, you press that buff and you can clearly realize your stats and your buff is there, 1) the damage you give 2) your stats 3) the buff is right there in front of you I mean how many hints do you need? 

Some bugs I can agree that maybe its a more grey area but in a situation like this it's honestly unjustfiaible, there's no excuse

1 minute ago, Rhaegar said:

First of all everyone should have an active forum account; this is where you learn about any updates or news or anything like that. Even if this was the case, that in no way justifies anyone using any bugs - they should get away with it just because they don't have a forum post to tell you about it? They could easily /gmlist and create a petition in game, as Emerald can regularly be seen online.

Not fully players fault? Idk how much more intentional it can get, you press that buff and you can clearly realize your stats and your buff is there, 1) the damage you give 2) your stats 3) the buff is right there in front of you I mean how many hints do you need? 

Some bugs I can agree that maybe its a more grey area but in a situation like this it's honestly unjustfiaible, there's no excuse

Im not even playing bro, i have no idea of that bug or whatever happened around that in game

I just find it funny that the bug was there already. How emerald differentiate who played 1 event and picked that char out of a 30 char list and happen to be with the buff or someone that constantly pick that char just to exploit bug? I doubt he took matters on this for more than 30 minutes.

Just check char, have buff? ban..

have buff? ban

have buff? ban

You can have your opinion, and I respect that, but in my world that is not really fair for those who spend alot of money and time here. (which happens to be not my case, for good it seems) 

Lesley, I advice you to take a break, since last season you're talking completely nonsense and I didn't expect that from you at all.

This discussion is over, and about the maps, nothing is different from how it worked in IL.

• Like 1