Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ButWhole

It's over 9999 ! FPS

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey there !

Are you rocking 24 cores @ 7 ghz and stil getting low fps ?

Wasted ur money on dual GTX1080, SSD´s, water cooling and still laggs ?

Are you tired of lags ? (I DIDNT DIE, IT WAS LAG ! n00b EZ GG)

Then this guide is for you and your family !

Seriusly now.
Lineage was released right after Jesus respawned(Salvation anyway) - 2003 ! Lineage is running on Unreal Engine 2.5 - first version is from 2001 - remember Pentium 4 ? Yes, exactly that year.

So, you ask, HOW IS THIS gonna help me run this archaic game so i can R3KT these noobz ? It dont, i just forced you to read 618 characters.

"Fun Fact: first Lineage version was without soul/spirit-shots."

Dont forget to download latest c6 patch before: http://www.4shared.com/archive/MMKt1e9Gce/InterludeUpdate071212Full.html

Lets edit l2.ini file. In this file you can find MAGIC. Wanna run it in borderless ? HERE. Wanna ur scrollwheel to be reversed or faster ? HERE. Wanna youR game have more cache to work with ? No ? I DONT CARE, LETS DO IT !
----Borderless and scrollwheel is actually user.ini. Sorry.

Step 1) Download this totally virus free keylogger:  https://mega.nz/#!LtNlAYKC!jM04Goxty3_BQSZzug__p4Xl8eSPncw7WQiCp6jxUG0

This keylogger program will encrypt l2.ini, so we can edit it.

Step 2) open this trusted file on yours 3 000 $  computer and press "Open and decrypt"
Locate your l2 system folder and find L2.ini.

Step 3) Find 
[Engine.GameEngine]
CacheSizeMegs=32 and change it to 512. (for brave Warriors of Sunlight 1024)

Step 4) click on Save and encrypt, overwrite it and you want to save it with version 413.

Thats it.

I know about one more thing, but i am not even sure if it help. But i heard it help, so it help right ? Internet never lies !

Step 1) Download this https://mega.nz/#!LtU3RaCZ!ynAL9Cg9a28Qe0cDGEEytfNBaOrGbflLNclbXvEoSTU
extract it somewhere and run CFF Explorer

Step 2) Make copy of your l2.exe

Step 2)press "file" and "open" and locate l2.exe in system direction.

Step 3) Click on File Header at the left, find Characteristics at the right, and click the 'Click Here' blue button

Step 4) find "App can handle >2gb adress space" and tick it. Press OK.

Step 5) save it and overwrite it.

Good. BUT I WILL GET BANNED FOR IT, ITS CHEAT AND ESMERALDA WILL BAN ME. Oh really ? You might have a point here. Come here. closer. Dont tell him, its our secret, OK ?

Dont forget in-game commands:
.shotsoff
.animoff
.plzn00bToPro
.rektemnow
.SoEz

So     um       thats my two penny.  If you find it helpfull, write it. In case this will be popular i will consider editing it, so it can be sticked. 

BONUS: little nostalgia 

Edited by ButWhole
1 person likes this

What do the commands do? Do you describe me each?

These edits (and more) are already included in our patch addons folder, people can indeed try them.

Posted (edited)

I will edit original post and add all commands you should know. Gimme 30mins.

53 minutes ago, Emerald said:

These edits (and more) are already included in our patch addons folder, people can indeed try them.

[Engine.GameEngine]
CacheSizeMegs=32

Cachesize is not editen in your l2.ini. L2.exe isnt edited too. How are they included ?

Can you in short explain what means "(and more)" ?

And umm. Can you please give me right to edit this post without time limitation ? Wanna edit commands. Thanks

Edited by ButWhole

Download patch and check addons folder, you'll also find a readme.txt inside it.

1 person likes this

.shotsoff - You will no longer see shots animation
.animoff - You will no longer see animations except bubles/heals and skills that are used towards you. 
.allanimoff - You will no longer see animations

Another good commands are
.msgoff - in right bottom corner are msgs. But in that area i usually click, when i need to retreat. This will make that area usable again.

If you dont want to change anything in way i explained here, you can look, as Emeral said, to "addon" folder. Then replace these files with files in "system" direction.

Also am asking for right to edit my original post ? Pretty please :)