Jump to content
  • Login: Online
  • Game: Online
  • English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
somemage

Mages,Rune protection rate and so

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, l0l said:

Tests are being made not from 1 attempt, make at least 10 duels. Btw why no info about your main dps skills enhantment? Show what's dmg is then u hit throu wortex,  show what's slug m.crit dmg etc. Or u want to hit 4k from single fire nuke? 

Dudeee you still didnt get it. We are talking about the rune protection. I test it 10x times after 1 hit always activated and 30sec cd ! Wtf u talking about.

Edited by Abc*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Abc* said:

Dudeee you still didnt get it. We are talking about the rune protection. I test it 10x times after 1 hit always activated and 30sec cd ! Wtf u talking about.

We are talking about nukers dmg overall with different conditions, rune of protection is a part of it. Btw your doing smth wrong with ur skills, couse mellany hits 2-3x than you and that dmg was then he had S staff. So we need to equalize conditions first here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, l0l said:

We are talking about nukers dmg overall with different conditions, rune of protection is a part of it. Btw your doing smth wrong with ur skills, couse mellany hits 2-3x than you and that dmg was then he had S staff. So we need to equalize conditions first here.

Not really I've made duel with mellany yesterday for test dmg he hit like 100-120 dmg more than me because he have valakas and his prominance +21 mine +13. He was also so mad about mc x2dmg as you can see he made topic so.. He's making almost same dmg as i do. 

Edited by Abc*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Abc* said:

Not really I've made duel with mellany yesterday for test dmg he hit like 100-120 dmg more than me because he have valakas and his prominance +21 mine +13. He was also so mad about mc x2dmg as you can see he made topic so.. He's making almost same dmg as i do. 

So how it comes I and lot of other dds that I know is getting such dmgs? Since we talk in discord it's not a secret.  With resists being stacked against 1 exact attribute that's kinda insane, I believe that newly created nukers struggles with dmg, but later on then u enhant skills, getting attr, epics, ur improving more further than archer ever will (Thx for eye of pagrio -30% being hit by critical, and light armor passive (-35%), then u crit more rarely than nuker does). Btw most of such dmgs comes from wortex+slug combo since wortex lowers resist even more and in your video, your using only prominences. Anyways wait for admins opinion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, l0l said:

Got 174 fire res, all juwels+4.

Shot00001.jpg

174 res vs probably 320 atk element and x2 zerk, its normal dmg for buster crit.(buster have almost 200 power +0)

Edited by Advol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Advol said:

174 res vs probably 320 atk element and x2 zerk for its normal dmg for buster crit.(buster have almost 200 power +0)

He had dynasty staff and that wansn't 320, I saw his stream. I know that im not tanky or smth I dont pretend to be, but still it has decent dmg and im ok with it.

Edited by l0l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3cfac407c564eacd13d2b71b80e42562-png.jpg

unknown.png

7b85b733693aaaa9eec84fa31f488dd2-png.jpg

we got around 230 fire + wind resists, that was with rune proc'd, ~ 1.6k/1.7k mdef

this damage is HEALTHY

 

Mages are fine, they are balanced, just as archers. If you look on top kills, you see mages and archers alike, one is not particularly stronger than the other.

Please @Emerald I urge you to seriously be 100% certain before you'll make any change,  - i'm not saying you do't already, just re-itterating

Edited by Rhaegar
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nukers can't instaburst a target who already has protections on, but what about when they don't?

I've seen a single nuker burst down 70-80% of total HP-CP with a combo of aura vortex and slug, and while it takes a second to cast vortex, if you time those 3 skills right they can drop simultaneously.. now tell me, even if you get hitted by a glasscannon GS which is the only example a mage will take, can that archer make the same dmg?

I don't think that the mages that are complaining about their dmg are assisting themselves in a party, playing with necros and soulhound, otherwise they would see suficient damage to burn down any target, as per the archers you always see them in duo/trio, playing a combo of gs/he + sr + trickster

 

edit:

seems legit that the testing video that has 2 duels in town is recorded in two different resolutions.. almost like if you had been filming for a while cherrypicking the results..

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those pictures not prove anything with 2xberzerker double enchanted vortex combo. I uploaded an video to show everyone rune protection. @l0l  Yea sometimes you can make with +15 skills vortex combo 3k 3.5k but you have to hit mainly prominance/hurricane etc and you cant make more than 1k with those  skills if rune protection activated your dmg on him max 600 and archer 2 crt you died.  Well Im not gonna discuss anymore with someone about this subject. Also İf you dont believe me you can pm me for test..

Edited by Abc*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, l0l said:

Got 174 fire res, all juwels+4.

Shot00001.jpg

u think 174 fire ressist is much? i had 320 earth ressist and archer still hited me 4-5k with their Earth atributed bows so my staff had 180 fire attack and with x0 jewels x2 berserk how much should i hit u ? 2k m crit ? i smell someone want mage more nerfed here

Edited by Mellany

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NOKIA made a very good point about organised play;; both V1P and my party always has MS/GS/Trickster and we always play with assist,

 

Everytime I've been killed by any mage, they hardly play assist; they usually just manage to burst me down alone, when its never the case for an archer to solo kill a mage in my opinion...

Thus, maybe if mages played in a more organized fashion and assisted perhaps they would get even more benefits 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, l0l said:

Tests are being made not from 1 attempt, make at least 10 duels. Btw why no info about your main dps skills enhantment? Show what's dmg is then u hit throu wortex,  show what's slug m.crit dmg etc. Or u want to hit 4k from single fire nuke? 

î can make u same test with skills +23/10 no problem nothing will change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rhaegar said:

@NOKIA made a very good point about organised play;; both V1P and my party always has MS/GS/Trickster and we always play with assist,

 

Everytime I've been killed by any mage, they hardly play assist; they usually just manage to burst me down alone, when its never the case for an archer to solo kill a mage in my opinion...

Thus, maybe if mages played in a more organized fashion and assisted perhaps they would get even more benefits 🙂 

How many mages you see in this server btw? 5 max who play them rest of server archers and few tanks/gladdy/GKs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mellany said:

u think 174 fire ressist is much? i had 320 earth ressist and archer still hited me 4-5k with their Earth atributed bows so my staff had 180 fire attack and with x0 jewels x2 berserk how much should i hit u ? 2k m crit ? i smell someone want mage more nerfed here

It's not much, but still smth, and juwels were+4 that moment, did I said smth about your dmg anytime? For me it is okey as it is now, but seems u want to increase it even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mellany That is their problem - but mages are genuinely good, and you are a prime example of this. You're telling me if there were 50 mages the same as you, they would have no impact? 

Just more archers because ppl prefer it, or they "think" its easier or better than mage; but that is not the case as we both know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nerf archer range imo, since mage got there bursting option removed, just let them have less range difference.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Mellany said:

î can make u same test with skills +23/10 no problem nothing will change

True story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

@Mellany That is their problem - but mages are genuinely good, and you are a prime example of this. You're telling me if there were 50 mages the same as you, they would have no impact? 

Just more archers because ppl prefer it, or they "think" its easier or better than mage; but that is not the case as we both know

Begin a good player it's different than say mages are good ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhaegar said:

3cfac407c564eacd13d2b71b80e42562-png.jpg

unknown.png

7b85b733693aaaa9eec84fa31f488dd2-png.jpg

we got around 230 fire + wind resists, that was with rune proc'd, ~ 1.6k/1.7k mdef

this damage is HEALTHY

 

Mages are fine, they are balanced, just as archers. If you look on top kills, you see mages and archers alike, one is not particularly stronger than the other.

Please @Emerald I urge you to seriously be 100% certain before you'll make any change,  - i'm not saying you do't already, just re-itterating

Sorry, GH is with top kills, but yes 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

3cfac407c564eacd13d2b71b80e42562-png.jpg

unknown.png

7b85b733693aaaa9eec84fa31f488dd2-png.jpg

we got around 230 fire + wind resists, that was with rune proc'd, ~ 1.6k/1.7k mdef

this damage is HEALTHY

 

Mages are fine, they are balanced, just as archers. If you look on top kills, you see mages and archers alike, one is not particularly stronger than the other.

Please @Emerald I urge you to seriously be 100% certain before you'll make any change,  - i'm not saying you do't already, just re-itterating

Just dont make any changes during the season!

Yeah maybe the Rune activates a bit too often, but all change requests should be tested and implemented before server start.

Edited by Maasikas
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Advol said:

nerf archer range imo, since mage got there bursting option removed, just let them have less range difference.

that should've been done long Time Ago :-j

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, l0l said:

It's not much, but still smth, and juwels were+4 that moment, did I said smth about your dmg anytime? For me it is okey as it is now, but seems u want to increase it even more.

i dont talking about my damage i dont need more i complane about rune of protection because something is wrong with that skill it even activates when i get physical damage. i can prove it next time when happens gonna upload video here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If something obviously wrong it has to be fixed immediately, no need to wait for next season. We all see what happend last one.Emerald refused to nerf spellhowlers and we all get rolled by them.

Rune protection is broken, that fraps shows it, and i can make 10 minute of video its gona proc with one hit, its not gonna change. IT HAS 100% PROC RATE.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, somemage said:

If something obviously wrong it has to be fixed immediately, no need to wait for next season. We all see what happend last one.Emerald refused to nerf spellhowlers and we all get rolled by them.

Rune protection is broken, that fraps shows it, and i can make 10 minute of video its gona proc with one hit, its not gonna change. IT HAS 100% PROC RATE.

 

It have a 100% proc rate on the 1st hit you are getting(if you didnt got any hit for some amount of time), after if lets say you are getting hit 1 time/sec the proc rate is random.

If u take an archer as example, since they can fight from big distance, they are not getting hit alot, so obviously if a mage decide to kill that archer the protection will proc 100% on 1st hit, so his chance to burst him down with the current mage nerf is rly low.

Im not sure if the protection proc is based on the amount of dmg u get or if even hit like 100 dmg can proc it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this