Jump to content
  • Login: Online
  • Game: Online
  • English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
somemage

Mages,Rune protection rate and so

Recommended Posts

Hello dear forum users and @Emerald

First of all this wont be QQ topic about mages so just chill, this is for server's health

-Last season spellhowlers dominated from begining till the end,yet @Emerald decided to act late, and nerfed them 2 weeks? later.This time this has to be done more earlier.Since the average server life is 3-4 weeks.

-Mages atm are kinda weak, when i speak with stacked mages, they say that theyr hitting around 1k normal and 2k mc (prominence,hurricane etc.) when rune protection is off.This is where problem begins.

-Rune protection is 10 seconds buff which gives 1k m. def, yet its activation rate is 100%, and has very low re-activation cooldown.With low mc rate and x2 m. crit damage its ALMOST impossible to kill anyone , you have to nuke for 15 seconds to kill newbie rank 1 archer with protection ON.And if he got healer behind theres no way to drop anyone.And most of the time your skills fails for half- damage or total fail for 1 damage.

-The topic which mellany created before, i read all the comments, people are comparing archers with mages.To be honest archers are fine now, but they are way better than mages.You outdamage,outrange mage while having 3k m def.

-And @Emerald says that mages are most used class, i mean come on this is how l2 supposed be, archers and mages are top priority classes its not special that we have mages .And you give statics from website(classes) it shows main class, 95% on that list has archer sub :)

-After this wall of text, this is what i suggest:

* Heavy nerf on rune protection

*Boost MC damage from x2 to x3 or 2.5

*Boost mc rate slightly

*And boost daggers for solo funnerz. :)

Im down to upload any kind of fraps/screenshots etc. if you want me to do so,for detailed proofs

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, somemage said:

Hello dear forum users and @Emerald

First of all this wont be QQ topic about mages so just chill, this is for server's health

-Last season spellhowlers dominated from begining till the end,yet @Emerald decided to act late, and nerfed them 2 weeks? later.This time this has to be done more earlier.Since the average server life is 3-4 weeks.

-Mages atm are kinda weak, when i speak with stacked mages, they say that theyr hitting around 1k normal and 2k mc (prominence,hurricane etc.) when rune protection is off.This is where problem begins.

-Rune protection is 10 seconds buff which gives 1k m. def, yet its activation rate is 100%, and has very low re-activation cooldown.With low mc rate and x2 m. crit damage its ALMOST impossible to kill anyone , you have to nuke for 15 seconds to kill newbie rank 1 archer with protection ON.And if he got healer behind theres no way to drop anyone.And most of the time your skills fails for half- damage or total fail for 1 damage.

-The topic which mellany created before, i read all the comments, people are comparing archers with mages.To be honest archers are fine now, but they are way better than mages.You outdamage,outrange mage while having 3k m def.

-And @Emerald says that mages are most used class, i mean come on this is how l2 supposed be, archers and mages are top priority classes its not special that we have mages .And you give statics from website(classes) it shows main class, 95% on that list has archer sub 🙂

-After this wall of text, this is what i suggest:

* Heavy nerf on rune protection

*Boost MC damage from x2 to x3 or 2.5

*Boost mc rate slightly

*And boost daggers for solo funnerz. 🙂

Im down to upload any kind of fraps/screenshots etc. if you want me to do so,for detailed proofs

 

 

 

 

 

 

I highlighted your bullshit, that's kinda a lot fictional crap in 1 topic. Are we gonna make same "boost my class couse I just write incorrect numbers from my head" topics everyday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mages are more balanced now yes, but I suggest no NERFS/Boosts during season - that will make things even worse. IT is what it is now.

IMO:
*MC damage is Perfect
*Rune protection buffs seem to be ok or not? is it because elemental damage got nerfed? For me they feel OK.
*Perhaps Mcrit rate should be a bit higher, currently it is 50% nerf, maybe the nerf should be 35% or 40% idk

feat:
* Nerfed attribute damage bonus by 30%.
* Reduced Empowering Echo M.Atk. bonus from 25% to 15%.
* Reduced all AoE skills damage by 30%.
* Reduced magic critical rate by 50%.

* Reduced magic critical damage by 25%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remove attribute damage nerfs, remove aoe nerfs, remove magic critical nerfes.

Reduce magical damage multiplier from 91 to 61. Who knows will understand what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Remove attribute damage nerfs, remove aoe nerfs, remove magic critical nerfes.

Reduce magical damage multiplier from 91 to 61. Who knows will understand what it is.

If you suggest crazy ideas like this, the topic will get closed :D. 

Mages are fine, just MAYBE the MC nerf (50%->40%?) should be re-opened for discussion for the next season. IMO, All other nerfs are ok.

Edited by Maasikas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, l0l said:

I highlighted your bullshit, that's kinda a lot fictional crap in 1 topic. Are we gonna make same "boost my class couse I just write incorrect numbers from my head" topics everyday?

Lol another f1 archer boi detected. Maybe u should stop spamming with ur bllsh1ts on this type topics.  Go play mage before talk lel made my day. He is right about rune protection.

Edited by Abc*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another interlude dipshit without any game knowladge barking here, firstly read what rune protection does and check your stats then come here and throw shits @l0l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Abc* said:

Lol another f1 archer boi detected. Maybe u should stop spamming with ur bllsh1ts on this type topics.  Go play mage before talk lel made my day. He is right about rune protection.

Another "I'm not doing 12k mc crit" crybaby showed, maybe u need to be reminded how last season looked liked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Created account to cry for your class boosts, pathetic ape.  Waiting for your screens with all stats/buffs/debuffs on attacking target and stats/buffs/element/skill++ from your nuker, you are down for that as u told. Till then sit your ass silenced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, l0l said:

Another "I'm not doing 12k mc crit" crybaby showed, maybe u need to be reminded how last season looked liked?

we all know last season was unbalanced cuz of spellhowlers, even if emerald removes protection buff now  you WILL NEVER GET 10k damage from any mage, its maximum 4k with slug 

emerald trying to implement the balanced he had on interlude to h5, when he removes protection buff it might be same as interlude

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, l0l said:

Created account to cry for your class boosts, pathetic ape.  Waiting for your screens with all stats/buffs/debuffs on attacking target and stats/buffs/element/skill++ from your nuker, you are down for that as u told. Till then sit your ass silenced.

just keep playing with your dogshit ungeared archer boy, too afraid to get rolled by mages insecured piece of shit.another subhuman who begs emerald to open interlude server lmfao has no idea about h5 passives 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mages are quite fine right now,. Sure, they're not nearly as dominant as they were in Interlude seasons, but they're more than playable. The only issue I would have is their m crit damage, which seems a little bit too low. Anyway, this season classes looks balanced, good job. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, somemage said:

just keep playing with your dogshit ungeared archer boy, too afraid to get rolled by mages insecured piece of shit.another subhuman who begs emerald to open interlude server lmfao has no idea about h5 passives 

yea right ape, can't get to board, need to blame everyone else just not your self, there are lot of successful nukers arround who is doing great, you can try to pming them and ask for lessons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[EN] Server Rules
19) Do not tell people you found an exploit, even as a joke, you will get banned for doing so.
20) Do not do any action against the server, that includes shouting bad things because of updates you didn't like.
21) Want to leave? then leave. planning to make drama out of it? then expect us to make you leave.
22) Do not request / ask / talk about a wipe / new season at anytime, anywhere - these are up for team's decision only.
23) Don't do any action that may break any of the rules above even as a joke.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't like mages, use Daggers.

p.s I think more playable

* Reduced magic critical rate by default%.
* Reduced magic critical damage by 50%.

Edited by Vima

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always people who like to change something,server is pvp and pvp classes are mostly archers and mages where's the bad thing?

Archers are stronger but if was the opposite again another guy would complain about the unbalance. Don't forget it's h5 some classes need ++ skills in order to be competitive.

If u gonna play dagger u know that without ++ skills u are not so powerful.

Check some good mages/daggers/archers we got all classes strong players. Mellany knows how to play and he got decent damage,Relyte(dagger smth like this) is pretty strong too.

No matter what class u play u must KNOW how to play it, it's not interlude just farm take valakas and start killing you must rush some epics , not spend adena without reason or even buy fa to buy adena scroll.

Server started the same day for all of us there's no excuses for chill players who playing 2 hours per day.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Abc* said:

Lol another f1 archer boi detected. Maybe u should stop spamming with ur bllsh1ts on this type topics.  Go play mage before talk lel made my day. He is right about rune protection.

They are everywhere 🙂 now real talk Rune of Protection is kind of overpowered right now 1 hit it appears and ur dmg decrease like hell with so low m crit damage its impossible to do something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, l0l said:

Another "I'm not doing 12k mc crit" crybaby showed, maybe u need to be reminded how last season looked liked?

Your brain giving totally error. Did i said that i want to do 12k mc ? Im making 1.8-2.3k max because of x2 mc damge while getting 3.6 from pr full enchanted sets. I just want to hit 3.5 4k max magic crt that's it. That rune protection is so op im making 400-550dmg with sacredium 170 attribute on archers when it activated.

Edited by Abc*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I agree, mages might need just a little of crit dmg increase and archers is fine like this, i mean 3600 from baium aq archer is understandable but mages are too nerfed, still good improvement from the last season, I also sed a lot of daggers struggling with dmg, I can ensure you that they are perfect right now,  only at the beginning  is terrible. Lets face it, its getting better, after few more changes it will be surely good, 

 

Sincerely ,

Relype

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Vima said:

Don't like mages, use Daggers.

p.s I think more playable

* Reduced magic critical rate by default%.
* Reduced magic critical damage by 50%.

it's not like i do 0 m crit damage innit? :-j ))). Well sadly that does happen T.T 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okey I just test the op rune protection with my friend. You can see in video after 1 hit rune protection activated always and the cd of rune protection is 30 second. My mc dmg on him 1800 2.3k max +0 jevels and he doing  crt 1.8 w/o qa baium +0 bow.  @Emerald

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Abc* said:

Okey I just test the op rune protection with my friend. You can see in video after 1 hit rune protection activated always and the cd of rune protection is 30 second. My mc dmg on him 1800 2.3k max +0 jevels and he doing  crt 1.8 w/o qa baium +0 bow.  @Emerald

 

thank you for your fraps, atleast clowns in this forum will see how broken rune protection is,it just procs after 1 hit 100% :) and gives 1k mdef+ att def.People who has no idea what rune protection is and doesnt even know its existence barking here lmao.

check this out please @Emerald

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, somemage said:

thank you for your fraps, atleast clowns in this forum will see how broken rune protection is,it just procs after 1 hit 100% 🙂 and gives 1k mdef+ att def.People who has no idea what rune protection is and doesnt even know its existence barking here lmao.

check this out please @Emerald

True dat its broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Abc* said:

Okey I just test the op rune protection with my friend. You can see in video after 1 hit rune protection activated always and the cd of rune protection is 30 second. My mc dmg on him 1800 2.3k max +0 jevels and he doing  crt 1.8 w/o qa baium +0 bow.  @Emerald

 

Tests are being made not from 1 attempt, make at least 10 duels. Btw why no info about your main dps skills enhantment? Show what's dmg is then u hit throu wortex,  show what's slug m.crit dmg etc. Or u want to hit 4k from single fire nuke? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this