L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Madlaxy

Let season last longer

On 12/8/2019 at 8:08 AM, Venth said:

@KoSzOs You wont change gameplay heavy based on supports and they will play online with geared ppl(no lifers)

Totally balanced

Lol GIF - Lol GIFs

ps. Plx go somewhere else with your finance degree or show as in suggestion that l2 ovc can by grate agane in your "ecenomy" :D.

Well, i wasnt suggesting to get back to the pre allinclusiv prophecies phase, i just said that i played support. And when i went offensive and got support i was able to deal big dmg (even with low gear)

ps: I'm in a place with my degree... a company with more than 200 million euros worth of total assets... 

I'm just saying i wont give away my knowledge for free... would you?

Suggestion for sure, i would making models about whats good and what not for 1-2 weeks (of my free time) and eme would be like naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, youre idea is not good enough... well atleast someone (in the top 100 weatlhiest men in my country) pays me for my ideas. GG

Edited by KoSzOs

21 minutes ago, KoSzOs said:

ps: I'm in a place with my degree... a company with more than 200 million euros worth of total assets... 

I'm just saying i wont give away my knowledge for free... would you?

Suggestion for sure, i would making models about whats good and what not for 1-2 weeks (of my free time) and eme would be like naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, youre idea is not good enough... well atleast someone (in the top 100 weatlhiest men in my country) pays me for my ideas. GG

I did some models of OvC economy in the past, mostly to explicit the need of stop making items free after some time.

Emerald did agree with the idea and changed it, and now we have gear progression based. (Tbh we also got this idea from some other server we played)

IMO what we need now relative to that is a even SLOWER progression. (Considering that H5 have attributes, the progression curve relative to a new char is even faster comparing to IL)

About your point, I kinda stop going for them mostly cause we need to understand that H5 is still a client in development and its very far from interlude. Its pointless, IMO, to come up with one hundred new features and suggestions while the CORE build is still far from interlude level (note that im not saying bugless, just far from IL).

H5 still misses all the stuff IL was missing (geodata, melee delay) AND sums with other problems which are mostly around class balance, class skills, char progression, and know who what else bug there is.

I know that asking for a development level close to IL its hard, but I hope at least the development is FASTER. I dont want to have another 1 year of tests seasons to have some fun at last.

TY

33 minutes ago, KoSzOs said:

Your fresh from the university i guess and proud of your company but a company with 200kk worth of assets isnt something i wouldnt even mention since its just nothing.

Just take the compare to the biggest ones who have this assets with a multiplier of 1000 and more

Another stuff that could be further developed is the main objectives of game progression.

In OvC the main objective is to craft items and boss jewels. And after u done with that, its over. 

What I learned from L2 M is that you dont really need to give everything easy to keep the player-base. TBH, its the exact opposite.

The game is hard as FK: 3 days farming for a "deadly blow" and so on.

OVC should start making new long-term objectives besides being full gear with enchanted jewel set and skills. Or change the way in which those are obtainable more than just making X pvps in order to get adena. 

1 hour ago, Lesley said:

IMO what we need now relative to that is a even SLOWER progression. (Considering that H5 have attributes, the progression curve relative to a new char is even faster comparing to IL)

We was speaking about that at beta to make atte almost irrelevant in cost to build up your char. Since new(this year implement)  adena drop system dont include atte damage/clan skills and skills echant *. Emerlad should remove giant codex mastery and remove  enchant stones increase chance(it will slow down progressione ).

@KoSzOsNo one will believe in your economy skills till you will not prove your self.

Ps. I dont like current idea with masterwork items but it have good and bed sides 

You have balance buff...Do you want button *kill*?  So a lot of slides, and support classes canceled because of this, what's next? Let's all play with D grade bows, fun?

3 hours ago, Lesley said:

Another stuff that could be further developed is the main objectives of game progression.

In OvC the main objective is to craft items and boss jewels. And after u done with that, its over. 

What I learned from L2 M is that you dont really need to give everything easy to keep the player-base. TBH, its the exact opposite.

The game is hard as FK: 3 days farming for a "deadly blow" and so on.

OVC should start making new long-term objectives besides being full gear with enchanted jewel set and skills. Or change the way in which those are obtainable more than just making X pvps in order to get adena. 

You probably could remember that we had that in the past and people said its too much grind for a pvp server 😄

Stop playing Solitare , Go Classic xD . I Support ^^". Play VolFied  😄 . Or Prince of whatever fukin' persia , just not that xD> 

Edited by TOPAZ

let's be honest ... I tried to create a new char close to the end of the first season .... and playing with lvl 2 attributes on armors / no attributes on weapons against full level 7 is bad ... population was low and there was no fun getting killed over and over and over again ... also due to low damage (because of lack of attributes).... for "killing" old players (more like attacking because you can't kill old players when you are 2-3 hits for them), I was getting 20-40 adena drops and gear penalty was 240-300+++

The main problem that I see is that new people are well undergeared and forced to PvP against top players because there is no other way to improve their character. You might say ..... "There is a farm zone" for that .... but Farm Zone is 1h limited each day and again you also get Pk'ed by other old players and you get even less time to farm there. So the progression for people joining after 1-2 weeks IS NON EXISTANT. this is where you have to work to make the server last longer .... It's true that people come and go .... but new people won't just join and stay to get fragged all the time.

Also the "Portal" seems a bit too complicated with a lot of different information and options.

2 hours ago, PrayForMercy said:

Also the "Portal" seems a bit too complicated with a lot of different information and options.

I have to admit that, even if it was to simplify things at first, it seems new players don't know about PvE Zone juste because it is not clear enough and you have to scroll.

PvE Portal and PvP Portal ?

Edited by Canou

5 hours ago, PrayForMercy said:

let's be honest ... I tried to create a new char close to the end of the first season .... and playing with lvl 2 attributes on armors / no attributes on weapons against full level 7 is bad ... population was low and there was no fun getting killed over and over and over again ... also due to low damage (because of lack of attributes).... for "killing" old players (more like attacking because you can't kill old players when you are 2-3 hits for them), I was getting 20-40 adena drops and gear penalty was 240-300+++

The main problem that I see is that new people are well undergeared and forced to PvP against top players because there is no other way to improve their character. You might say ..... "There is a farm zone" for that .... but Farm Zone is 1h limited each day and again you also get Pk'ed by other old players and you get even less time to farm there. So the progression for people joining after 1-2 weeks IS NON EXISTANT. this is where you have to work to make the server last longer .... It's true that people come and go .... but new people won't just join and stay to get fragged all the time.

tenor.gif.5e8936258688a744a9f257bbdf7ee67f.gif

Those kind of topics are pointless cause Emerald is not gonna change a thing, i don't wanna blame you bro but it's not gonna happen.

I've already make some suggestions and emerald denied them all in order to keep server alive for long time + attract more "serious" players.People nowadays want to play 2 days and be full and when another player reach higher level they simply quit.

As i remember the first seasons of OVC after 2 months server had full online without all those changes.Emerald started to "fix" everything without reason, every client has it's own modifications what's the point to edit everything in every client? We gonna reach a point that all classes gonna be the same max dmg 4k (no matter if it's magic critical or critical).As @Lesley said H5 is still on development and that makes things every harder to balance it.In my opinion those changes only "destroy" server cause u can't make all classes equal for obvious reasons. What's the point to switch to H5 client while u gonna make it same like IL? Emerald is trying to modificate h5 close to IL(not retail IL but to his edited IL).

Server is not gonna be long-term cause of community first and not changes at all.People nowadays do not have enough time to play and farm so they quit when they stay behind to gear/attributes/ranks etc.