• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
LondonGrammar

Epic bosses/Skills enchant

Hey i guess it's gonna be good for server if you launch epic bosses after 1-2 weeks. It's a huge advantage to have an epic jewel at first 2-3 days let a week pass and then launch them.

Also you can remove gear drops from epic bosses/bosses just the old Material/Part box and maybe a good amount of adenas.

--------------

Last h5 season when i player had +7 skills and above adena income was HUGE. I killed a guy (same gear,level,class) and i got 370 adena cause he had slug +7.

8 hours ago, LondonGrammar said:

Hey i guess it's gonna be good for server if you launch epic bosses after 1-2 weeks. It's a huge advantage to have an epic jewel at first 2-3 days let a week pass and then launch them.

Also you can remove gear drops from epic bosses/bosses just the old Material/Part box and maybe a good amount of adenas.

This feature is by far one of the only features that brings true excitement to players, and you just killed it.

few full drops spread over 500 players, affects strictly nothing.

8 hours ago, LondonGrammar said:

Last h5 season when i player had +7 skills and above adena income was HUGE. I killed a guy (same gear,level,class) and i got 370 adena cause he had slug +7.

Enchanted skills are not part of the formula for gear penalty/boost.

drops from raidboss like top items and rb jws should be removed, thats how you will keep the balance . agree that they   should be launch after week for the newbies who are joining to get a chance to take items.jws  

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

This feature is by far one of the only features that brings true excitement to players, and you just killed it.

+1

On 12/3/2019 at 9:05 AM, Emerald said:

usually full drops go to the party with the highest damage (most PvP/PvE points or w/e) ... correct me if I'm wrong.... but that mostly means that drops are going to no-lifers 99% of the time .... and will boost them even further in front of the others. Last season a STS got TOP S84 mage weapon drop from epics on day 1 ... seems fair to you? because for sure is/was not for the rest of the server ...

Also those so said ~500 people are only in the first 1-2 days of the server...

• Thanks 1

Well last season when i asked about the drop rate on bosses i was told it was total random. And i think its true. I was in a party (archer myself/bp/slh) and the slh took the epic jewel and it just had started playing. Also i with the archer had low gear too. It might was with most points on older seasons but now i think its just plain random.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:49 PM, Rhaegar said:

> 200 people on AQ

-> insane loot spread ;DDDDDD

unknown (1).png

Can be changed so a single person cannot get more than 1 full drop in an event.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:54 PM, Okan said:

The drops are depends on damage, last hit or random? How does it assign the drops? @emerald

Its random between all players who made at least 1 pvp kill or above a certain amount of PvP/PvE damage points, so basically as long as you're not afk there's no reason you won't be eligible for rewards.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

Can be changed so a single person cannot get more than 1 full drop in an event.

Its random between all players who made at least 1 pvp kill or above a certain amount of PvP/PvE damage points, so basically as long as you're not afk there's no reason you won't be eligible for rewards.

That's want i meant. Most of the times the player who took the epic jewel also obtain tons of items and also please consider to launch epic bosses after 2 weeks.