• Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
buffduelistwetcat

lets goo

good luck to all next season

yo @Emerald 

-Make noblesse more easier and make olympiad actually worth to play (rewarding system).Need more people to compete

-Make talismans free

And i need clarification about dynasty armors vs s84, last time it was a complete waste of money to buy s84 armors, is this gonna be same this time also?

And lastly whats up with attiribute system, you said that u changed it with your style,can you clearly explain it how att system work here?

7 hours ago, buffduelistwetcat said:

good luck to all next season

yo @Emerald 

-Make noblesse more easier and make olympiad actually worth to play (rewarding system).Need more people to compete

-Make talismans free

And i need clarification about dynasty armors vs s84, last time it was a complete waste of money to buy s84 armors, is this gonna be same this time also?

And lastly whats up with attiribute system, you said that u changed it with your style,can you clearly explain it how att system work here?

Yea all i need is when next season starts he needs to clearly show at least on main website how server + balance works so they know what to main so they dont rage quit server because they didn't knew some stuff before it was too late to reroll e.t.c