• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Okan

So what?

%99 of players left server and rest of the players don’t want to play anymore but they are sorry about their labor.

Now there is nobody to find bugs and other errors. It means there is no point to wait for a new start. These people deserve an explanation what ever your plan is... @Emerald ok we gave up about interlude but some information please even it is H5...

it was mentioned before this server was opened that it will be a testing ground to see exactly how the server will progress and how to extend his life length, some changes were good... most were bad by taking drastic measures which weren't needed for all classes, hopefully they learned enough to open a new one with a much better gear progress method that will please more people and with a better balance point of view.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RollingAsh said:

it was mentioned before this server was opened that it will be a testing ground to see exactly how the server will progress and how to extend his life length, some changes were good... most were bad by taking drastic measures which weren't needed for all classes, hopefully they learned enough to open a new one with a much better gear progress method that will please more people and with a better balance point of view.

Hard agree

Start playing Lineage Stop Dreaming Sci Fi.  Science Is A Circle ))). (LIE IS A CIRCLE) 

Edited by Zirconium

28 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

Start playing Lineage Stop Dreaming Sci Fi.  Science Is A Circle ))). (LIE IS A CIRCLE) 

Everything its circle nicki minaj ass GIFYou see it also ?:D

PS. Emerlad never answer on wipe question but before christmas probably he will annouce new one or just after

• Haha 1

Just now, Venth said:

Everything its circle nicki minaj ass GIFYou see it also ?:D

PS. Emerlad never answer on wipe question but before christmas probably he will annouce new one or just after

nour dayZ yeah :-j we in a circle . A Big Uan' . But certainly Earth's not a circle and the whole of US is certainly not just a circle . Rather a bunch of lines ^^". 

))))))))))))))) 82348ae914c8259c7de3aa834250c66c.jpg.3ec17cb13ec386a90cba9c56fe264295.jpg

14 hours ago, RollingAsh said:

Well in my opinion gear progression must be reworked (if for interlude was fine,on h5 is terrible) as server life lenght and time for normal people (who work,and play lets say 3-4 hours) to invest in „gear” and skills ++ ( which are same important as gear) dont go together. This seasion was fun only for donors and few nolifers who spend 2x hours to play per day- they get insane fast top gear,2 shot people and left after 3 weeks. Imo make gear way easier to get-its pvp server which is dead after 1-1,5 month max-every seasion i’ve been here (x5)

I actually think getting gear should be even harder. This game is all about grinding, doesn't matter what kind of server you play. 

In my opinion people should start with standard S grade and craft every other item, dynasty, vesper etc. Low parts should drop from mini bosses and s84 from epics. And not many. You can't but parts or recs in shop. This would make market more alive and people would have to decide what to craft. Right now it's dynasty OE + ele and you farm for top84. Fun indeed. Making it impossible to do that within 2 weeks would force people to get midgrades.

No epic jewels drop for first month - every participant of winning side should get like 'Epic token' (untradeable), which lowers the price for epics jewels at store by let's say 2k. Example: you won 10 epics you coud buy AQ for 130k and 10 tokens from shop.

Custop gear drop - no drop of grade above the top gear of the server. Make a formula, like if there is not at least 10 weapons/10 armor sets of the grade,  it won't drop from epic.

How to handle nolifers? Just like adena scrolls - custom self buff with 24h reuse.

First hour off gameplay you earn 150% income, 2nd 125%, 3rd 100% and with buff worn out you get 75%. One account per player. This would make people come and play at least 3h daily. No adena penalty for killing lower gear, but reward for killing higher.

Add 10% by voting.

Top weapons and epics dropping first day (since all bosses alive) is the worse thing here. I really hope next season one side and possibly one clan will get first AQ+Baium+Thorn Bow first day. Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthas said:

I actually think getting gear should be even harder. This game is all about grinding, doesn't matter what kind of server you play. 

In my opinion people should start with standard S grade and craft every other item, dynasty, vesper etc. Low parts should drop from mini bosses and s84 from epics. And not many. You can't but parts or recs in shop. This would make market more alive and people would have to decide what to craft. Right now it's dynasty OE + ele and you farm for top84. Fun indeed. Making it impossible to do that within 2 weeks would force people to get midgrades.

No epic jewels drop for first month - every participant of winning side should get like 'Epic token' (untradeable), which lowers the price for epics jewels at store by let's say 2k. Example: you won 10 epics you coud buy AQ for 130k and 10 tokens from shop.

Custop gear drop - no drop of grade above the top gear of the server. Make a formula, like if there is not at least 10 weapons/10 armor sets of the grade,  it won't drop from epic.

How to handle nolifers? Just like adena scrolls - custom self buff with 24h reuse.

First hour off gameplay you earn 150% income, 2nd 125%, 3rd 100% and with buff worn out you get 75%. One account per player. This would make people come and play at least 3h daily. No adena penalty for killing lower gear, but reward for killing higher.

Add 10% by voting.

Top weapons and epics dropping first day (since all bosses alive) is the worse thing here. I really hope next season one side and possibly one clan will get first AQ+Baium+Thorn Bow first day. Looking forward to it!

From experience of last seasion ( and ofc from this one too) we know long progressive grind doesnt work here-it make it even worst (especially for people who join week/week amd half and so on after grand opening). Real fun and real balance start when people are geared up and skill enchanted-for now...for „normal” players till you achive that ( i think is hard enough) server is long time dead and empty. 

PS: i like the idea of boss tokken.

Edited by VincentVega

1 minute ago, VincentVega said:

From experience of last seasion ( and ofc from this one too) we know long progressive grind doesnt work here-it make it even worst (especially for people who join week/week amd half and so on after grand opening). Real fun and real balance start when people are geared up and skill enchanted-for now...for „normal” players till you achive that ( i think is hard enough) server is long time dead and empty. 

"we know" or just you? you actually call 2 weeks of farm prograssive grind? 

And making any assumptions from this season or interlude one is plain stupid. This season was horrible, most people left and economy was fked up. 

Real fun is when most of people have comparable gear, when there are things everyone can still grind for, that keep you playing. Once eveyone get top gear the server will be dead within week, because just pvp will not keep people playing.

Changes I proposed make people, who join late, or leave for a weekend, do not fall that far behind the top guys. Being one grade lower is more then fine. And thats just bunch of ideas I could think of in an work break.

This Is  A pvp Server Wake Up.  What grindin' are we speakin' about ? and hmz... the crafting thing might sound good but u already got a dozen other things to craft already ....It's too complicated ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

3 hours ago, Arthas said:

Add 10% by voting.

What you mean harder my friend? The season ended and you are still with hero bow and dynasty armor.That means that you don't even have gear yet after 1 month and you want it to be harder?! How come? 😄 

26 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

What you mean harder my friend? The season ended and you are still with hero bow and dynasty armor.That means that you don't even have gear yet after 1 month and you want it to be harder?! How come? 😄 

Harder like top s84 shoud cost twice the price. 

Season ended?  First time I've heard. 

Why would I bother with crafting weapon when I'm perma hero? Didn't even bother getting that dynasty above +6 or 900 ele, and gave most of my mats away, so. 

Server that is dead week or two after beggining. So yea, I don't grind on a dead ass server so I can stand in town or join event with 10 people on. 

Was just logged to see how it dies, played few events, less every day and was playing other games meanwhile. 

How come you couldn't figure this out by yourself?

Have you thought how much faster would people get adena if there was high population? More people to kill? To trade? More mats? Box of luck? 1000a reward/~500 every mini event?

But only if there were people to farm and compete with and keep the economy up.

Edited by Arthas

well i'm in , i'm always in xD but never on . Even though sincerely i don't fancy this chronicle at all , it bugs my minds out , and my computer :))))) . , i'll still be in to terrorize ya ))). Raped if it can be , so you dream me at night )))))))))))))))))