• Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Madlaxy

I want to play once more

10 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Speaking honestly, I'd play once more. I haven't played enough.

Who else haven't played enough?

+1

ofc when you finally get top items,epics and skills +25+ server is dead :D 

Maybe coz playing with 2 another ppl, when one is full vesper is quite boring?

Maybe he has on mind the wipe which could lure old players back?

But to the question.. . ya I want to play more some mass PvP

that's another question )))))) . Indeed . I ment all the old ppl can play back anytime and u can kill them aswell and farm but meh... These Egos... 

and what exactly is gonna change on interlude? oh yes sps will take the spot of sts and the overall mage numbers will quadruple, the balance problems are the same on any chronicle. You want my honest opinion? Get a clean version of the game (any version try gracia cuz most players consider that the most balanced version) and make controlled nerfs without taking into consideration every nubcake that found out how to join the forum. Literally 50% of the server has no clue how to buff, from archers with pow to mages with magnus, wrong builds, wrong dyes, wrong augments, wrong skill enchantments all this cuz of the carebear staff that keeps making changes ( the wrong way) to classes who can easily be bypassed by a certain build, playstyle, or buffs all of this cuz they are trying to accommodate players which have no clue on what they are doing and most likely will leave in the first 2 weeks. You want examples?.. titan on interlude, tanks on interlude the list goes on and on, there isn't a player of l2 with a IQ higher than a donkeys, who will ask for a titan nerf on a server like this, especially on interlude, but here we are.

Edited by RollingAsh
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, RollingAsh said:

and what exactly is gonna change on interlude? oh yes sps will take the spot of sts and the overall mage numbers will quadruple, the balance problems are the same on any chronicle. You want my honest opinion? Get a clean version of the game (any version try gracia cuz most players consider that the most balanced version) and make controlled nerfs without taking into consideration every nubcake that found out how to join the forum. Literally 50% of the server has no clue how to buff, from archers with pow to mages with magnus, wrong builds, wrong dyes, wrong augments, wrong skill enchantments all this cuz of the carebear staff that keeps making changes ( the wrong way) to classes who can easily be bypassed by a certain build, playstyle, or buffs all of this cuz they are trying to accommodate players which have no clue on what they are doing and most likely will leave in the first 2 weeks. You want examples?.. titan on interlude, tanks on interlude the list goes on and on, there isn't a player of l2 with a IQ higher than a donkeys, who will ask for a titan nerf on a server like this, especially on interlude, but here we are.

I wonder on which kind of server you would play if you wouldnt support the people who dont know all the things you have mentioned above...atleast not on a better one, thats for sure.

Everyone of you thinks hes the smartass out there and knows "THE WAY" to make a good balanced server...if its that easy as you think, where are all the crazy populated/balanced servers out there ?

You all overestimate yourself and your experience. I dont speak about your experience as a normal player since the most of playing L2 since many years but that doesnt makes you experienced in creating a balanced server.

I dont say that i agree on all changes that emerald is doing and i also would do some other changes in some cases but what ive learned over the time is one thing...balancing is the hardest part in l2 and most of the people have a one sided view on that and thats why they think its easy.

2 hours ago, Chevignon said:

I wonder on which kind of server you would play if you wouldnt support the people who dont know all the things you have mentioned above...atleast not on a better one, thats for sure.

Everyone of you thinks hes the smartass out there and knows "THE WAY" to make a good balanced server...if its that easy as you think, where are all the crazy populated/balanced servers out there ?

You all overestimate yourself and your experience. I dont speak about your experience as a normal player since the most of playing L2 since many years but that doesnt makes you experienced in creating a balanced server.

I dont say that i agree on all changes that emerald is doing and i also would do some other changes in some cases but what ive learned over the time is one thing...balancing is the hardest part in l2 and most of the people have a one sided view on that and thats why they think its easy.

I can tell you one simple way. Just let lineage 2 be lineage 2. Let it be like mother NCsoft brought it to life and to our lives. Simple as that. No nerfs no nothing. Whoever likes it the way it is will stay and play and enjoy. Let the  game be itself 😄 

how many seasons have passed? I think at this point we should all be aware that these methods used for the last years have a negative impact on the game... in short : mass nerfing everything or boosting something, or changing something have a bad influence on the server on the long run, for every 3 people that come here and b1tch about something, there are more than 3 leaving the server after u change things to please the b1tchers. Think about it, on interlude at first they mass cried about duelist was killing them, u nerfed force skills (killed gk who is already pretty trashy on interlude), then they bitched about tanks, u destroyed tanks causing an archer fiesta, then they cried about archers.. archers were mass nerfed countless times, from removing cat buffs to custom speed and  -% dmg(killing MS and Saggi), then mages were dominating the server and a new m crit formula was added making sps broken af and killing the other mage classes, and the list goes on. I don't know about you, but I honestly lost track of all these customisations, I know builder is trying to do the right thing, but giving every1 what they want isn't always correct.

If u think I underestimate myself then why are the servers going worse and worse by using what you think is a correct way of managing them? Its obvious for every1 it isn't working. I honestly don't blame anyone for leaving the server because playing a game in which every1 rushes for the most OP classes is gonna wear you down eventually, im tired of playing GS I wanna play MS but I cant, I wanna play titan but I cant, I wanna play sorc.. I cant... I'm basically forced on a certain class in order to achieve something.

Edited by RollingAsh

@RollingAsh what a talker you are...

0 posts during beta, 0 posts during season - and now you cannot shut up even for a moment complaining how the server should be managed.

So let me tell you something, you can take your "opinions" and throw them into the trashcan, and that's a very gentle way I picked of saying it.

Interlude has reached a very good phase of balance, there weren't major changes on it the recent 2 seasons at least, and this is the first h5 season since more than 3 years (which had a slightly different gameplay too), so I don't get the point of your question about how many seasons passed at all.

"Rushed changes"? if i'll do things slowly there will be no-one left to see if the changes I did are going in the correct direction, people quit the moment they see something they don't like, sometimes even without posting about it, most of the very first quitters this season were the very same people who begged me to open an H5 season btw, not all these who you call "IL/randoms", these are the ones who actually stay even up to now.

And I warn you beforehand, next season will include more "rushed changes", and the sooner people will quit, more changes will have to wait for the season afterwards and so on it goes, I see many people rage quitting saying "i'll just wait for next season with better balance", what a fucked up players logic, if players aren't there to give feedback about balance how can they hope for a better balanced server...

Even now when you're complaining you cannot even do it right, "im tired of playing GS I wanna play MS but I cant, I wanna play titan but I cant, I wanna play sorc.. I cant" - can't because of what? have you ever bothered opening a topic? probably not, I doubt you even read other people's topics at suggestions in the first place, a nerf was done to empowering echo so other mages such as sorcs could play, I also saw a couple of titans during the season, don't expect them to be as good in open maps as other classes are, they are mostly good in closed maps such as forts.

My reply is also for everyone else who think's he is some kind of balancing/management master who never even bothered expressing his opinion during the beta/season and comes crying about it now.

People gave many feedbacks about some classes (Especially Gluttony’s) but you didn’t do anything so most of people dissapointed about this and left the server. New players couldn’t even fight against this player. People are playing this game to have some fun (ofc. they have to give feedbacks to make it better) not to creating a party and focusing to kill an over powered player. I started to play here on the lastest interlude season, i mean this was my 2nd season here but i observed it...

27 minutes ago, Okan said:

People gave many feedbacks about some classes (Especially Gluttony’s) but you didn’t do anything

And there's the kind of people like you who cannot stop lying, didn't do anything? put a pair of glasses and get started reading through the changelist / suggestions / server features topic.

Due to changes I made Gluttony switched from Phoenix Knight to Shillien Knight, which then resulted in all tankers getting their damage boost reduced from 25% to 15%, ofcourse, I "didn't do anything".

Nothing more to add here.