• Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Madlaxy

Archers' problem

1. They are plain weak in H5

2. Even with Counter Critical buff disabled they are weak

3. Archers are glass cannons, they can't play without a healer

4. Archer players are not willing to sacrifice even a single bit of their DPS to improve defence to compensate absence of a healer

5. Players rather leave server than sacrifice DPS

6. Archers were intended to play with a healer in official - this gameplay mechanics is broken lategame when healers can't enter event

7. Archers in H5 were intended to do impact with AOE skills, not only autoattack - another gameplay mechanics broken by nerfs

8. It may be tempting to customize game mechanics to make archers close to that of Interlude, but what's the point? It will be no longer H5

Better nerf healer but return them lategame. Also return AOE but make classes with AOE skills overall weaker if needed.

Archers weak? 2,7-2,9k per crit to char with 2,9k def and 300++ attribut defense. Chars that are able to outrun every class here. Its very good  here 😉

Edited by VincentVega

The problem wasn't the damage.The damage was awesome! I personally was hitting everyone minimum 4k damage. The problem was the critical rate.If you had a good party with trickster and moonlight you don't even need a bishop. But the critical rate not as statistic cause you had 500 max and even with 500 max the rate was terrible.

@Madlaxy

I can tell you one thing even if you remove all  nerfs from archer and add CC buff they will by sh1t any how. Why? Archers was desined to fight what class's tanks, glads/tyrs, titans ,daggers or mages? What class you missing on battlefield ask your self.

49 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

The damage was awesome! I personally was hitting everyone minimum 4k damage. The problem was the critical rate.

Exactly!

Damage same as Interlude.

Critical rate much lower than Interlude (eye of paagrio + maybe some other passives).

Damage comming from enemies higher than Interlude.

Archers became weaker compared to other classes in H5 than they were in Interlude.

10 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Exactly!

Damage same as Interlude.

Critical rate much lower than Interlude (eye of paagrio + maybe some other passives).

Damage comming from enemies higher than Interlude.

Archers became weaker compared to other classes in H5 than they were in Interlude.

Well if we going this way its not only archers -class that became weaker COMPARE to other classes that get huge boost in chrons after interlude like gladi/tyr/sh/pala. Look at daggers against robe users/sps that lost status killing machine due cast speed like it was on interlude and so on. I think but ofc its just my opinion that archers were more than fine this seassion ( remember most of the maps here are range friendly).

Edited by VincentVega

1 hour ago, VincentVega said:

I think but ofc its just my opinion that archers were more than fine this seassion

They were fine up to the moment healers were banned from events.

After that it was game over for archers due to lack of sustain.