• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Madlaxy

Some tips to late game balance

Not sure how balancing works, but there's one observation never mentioned by anyone.

Lategame one side takes a lead and no more newbies are able to join this side. Newbies can't join chaos now.

This leads to events like many newbies vs several strong players.

These events are the worst possible thing newbies wish to have.

Newbies can't kill any of these few strong players they are fighting against. And it has nothing to do with class. It's just H5 difference between a newbie and top geared is much bigger than in Interlude.

If newbies are present at both sides it seems much better. They can kill each other at least, although with high level players staying untouched.

So I'd remove restrictions on joining Order or Chaos when players creates a character.

Also I'd change a bit balancing system to make impossible for all strong players to enter one side during event to fight against many newbies on the other side.

11 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

So I'd remove restrictions on joining Order or Chaos when players creates a character.

This is a useless restriction because of balancing system when entering events.

4 hours ago, ImmunE said:

This is a useless restriction because of balancing system when entering events.

Its not useless because if i'll remove the restriction then people will cry about long waiting times for events when everyone will try to go to one side.

The restriction will not be removed, it will solve nothing and would create even bigger problems during big online.

This is only whay to balance teams imo but its hard to implement in shape that i tolde( pts switche sides if bigger online)

Edited by Venth
  • Like 1

Remove drop from raid bosses!! Jewels, weapons, armors everything think about other reward!!!!!!!

i dont wanna see sacredium and valakas again on the start!!!!! Its fucking overpowered And not fair

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Remove drop from raid bosses!! Jewels, weapons, armors everything think about other reward!!!!!!!

i dont wanna see sacredium and valakas again on the start!!!!! Its fucking overpowered And not fair

progressive gameplay, S84+ locked until some criteria achieved. S84 and boss jewels will start to drop after that.

• Like 1