• English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Okan

Make the server great again!

As known many people left the server. Some people still trying to keep servet alive, like me... The biggest reason of people leave server is unbalancing. What about people dissapointed;

•Titans can hit huge damages even without frenzy and they don’t need to wait for reload... Same thing valid for Grand khavataris.

•Shilien templar or espacially ‘Gluttony’... everybody is tired of fighting against this guy. We are fighting with her 5 vs 1, she can kill 2 of us goes back to spawn point to repair hp. I really wonder, any GM is watching us in the morning? This is the most important point to fix because last 2-3 days i saw many new players starts to server and meet with this guy while fighting against full of a party and leaves server immediately. 

•Archers can’t hit critical. They make 10 hit and 1 or 2 of them goes critical.

I believe if @emerald fixes these problems we can keep the server alive...

I want to specify that again; Shilien templar certainly must be fixed because this is the most absurd thing i see. Are they immortal or what?

please do something. İf you ask these problems to anyone, you will get same answers...

41 minutes ago, Okan said:

As known many people left the server. Some people still trying to keep servet alive, like me... The biggest reason of people leave server is unbalancing. What about people dissapointed;

•Titans can hit huge damages even without frenzy and they don’t need to wait for reload... Same thing valid for Grand khavataris.

•Shilien templar or espacially ‘Gluttony’... everybody is tired of fighting against this guy. We are fighting with her 5 vs 1, she can kill 2 of us goes back to spawn point to repair hp. I really wonder, any GM is watching us in the morning? This is the most important point to fix because last 2-3 days i saw many new players starts to server and meet with this guy while fighting against full of a party and leaves server immediately. 

I want to specify that again; Shilien templar certainly must be fixed because this is the most absurd thing i see. Are they immortal or what?

please do something. İf you ask these problems to anyone, you will get same answers...

This Title Again :-j 

meh , nope they['re not invincible , u just need to insist a b1t on'em ))))))))))))))))))))) . And they'll be allrite' . But rather than that...IDK MATES .... it's your sci-fi Chronicle , who can make smthg out of it anyways ? Too much bullsh1t. 

Edited by Zirconium

55 minutes ago, Okan said:

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but Gluttony was mostly playing Phoenix Knight until today ..... 

Also if you just started ...well what do you expect? to kill a full epic/geared person so easy? Bitch please ....

Edited by PrayForMercy

42 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but Gluttony was mostly playing Phoenix Knight until today ..... 

Also if you just started ...well what do you expect? to kill a full epic/geared person so easy? Bitch please ....

PK is another clown fiesta that need ( you know it need :) ) nerf asap ;)

I don't know why I still happen to read the same topics over and over again... 'Make the server great again', meaning what? Restart a chronicle to last another month? Ain't that foolish? You still haven't got bored of it? Instability will always bring the same outcome and topics. New stupid people to fill up smn's pockets in a brief time period w/o any particular result on both sides. It's like an infinite loop. Unless a stable server is created once with constant updates, advertisement and long-term viability, nothing will ever change. Same old, same old 

3 hours ago, Soulka said:

lol u are expecting a fun pvp server to last a year or what? Its a faction server its fun for a month.

let's say 2 max depends on online at the beginning and the speed at which players reach "end game".

Then there are only those who have absolutely nothing to do and those who cry for something.

23 hours ago, VincentVega said:

PK is another clown fiesta that need ( you know it need :) ) nerf asap ;)

I see that now people complain from one tank that reaches "end game" but they do not realize that there is really no one to kill him and he knows this fact.

In pvp 3 vs 4 is impossible for an archer with 2 berserks and pow to kill PK who has top S84 and 2 icons even if he is afk but in 20-30 vs 20-30 is different.

The people who play here do not know the chronicle well and complain about everything.

One female soulhound can make crazy every tank and he doesn't even have to kill him - jump around, stay away and press only Soul Of Pain :x

Previous season in which there were many more tanks I played exactly SLH, and I had a lot of fun with how these tanks suffer mainly at the oly.

The tanks of this chronicle can be quite annoying but the presence of female soulhounds is even more annoying to them. All you need is one SLH in second account with mage weapon ( I like the nickname WTSTarget :P )

• Like 1

woot basically upsets people I know is the following: they wanna play things that other players don't but those classes are way stronger, for example sorc, hk, etc. I played ms this season and its dmg is low I mean really low, for example multiple shot did like 400 dmg cuz (aoe skills were nerfed.) at least that's what I heard... the reality being that without the nerf it prolly was like 550-650, the question for the staff is: why would u nerf that skill? cuz GS was doing to much dmg? you gutted all the archer classes cuz of GS just like in interlude, GS is the alpha archer that is causing all the other archers to underperform and that's one of the problems, SPH is broken now in h5 and u nerfed that aura blast or whatever the fuck is that aoe called and u affected all the other classes yet sph still is the alpha cuz all the other classes got nerfed along with him. There are a tone of examples: gk was trash in interlude cuz gladi was "broken", titan was trash cuz people didn't have the brain to simply keep distance or focus him, I don't even know what to call these changes, instead of continuously nerfing the common skills focus on nerfing the "race" skills, like nerf the aura blast only for sph, cuz that's where the stupid dmg was,not the aura blast for sps/sorc, if gladi is broken nerf the gladi not the force skill dmg and destroy the gk ,obody wants to admit this is one of the main problems, been wasting time on this server since erb was managing the old infinite, but these last like 5 yrs or god knows how many have been since infinite went down have been going in the wrong direction in the state of balancing

• Like 1

Aoe ranged  skills was nerfed beacous of massive damage that they make. Example if 10 archers(or mage) land good aoe on 40 ppl(in 1-2s time) with 700 damage its 7000k and some of this ppl will get crit x2(or more if mage) so it can go more then 10k. So tell me its balance that 10 range chars can kill 40 ppl in 5s like it was before nerf.

How emerald nerf mages its diffrent story they are just unplayable now and no point to play them so archers cant counter mages and have to fight with tanky mele. I agree what you say about how nerf should go but aoe nerf have to stay imo(or exclude only sps/pr/sr since they are week class on this chronicle).

Soultaker end game geares , vorpal noble +8 almost full atte. Sacredium +10 +1 INT and top jws

and example tank hit me for 6k, i hit him for 700-800 dmg magic crit like 1400 and you guys speak about balance etc

2ppl we was trying to take the tank down and we cannot. Ppl says that H5 most balanced version ,  but for me i cant see the balance. Its becouse of changes and nerfs dunno. But i hope @Emerald will find solution about balances becouse right nowif even is and wipe there will be the same shit.  I will not beg to back in interlude but as you remembered guys interlude season was full for like a month. Was fun for me really,  first experience in H5 but we need stable and balance server to keep playing for long time

• Like 1

Again problem with tank-PK is he get boost 33% to dmg in one of the updates while he supp to be untouched while he is most offensive tank,thats why one clown with end gear is nearly immortal killing machine on low populated server-which ovc is right now.

Dont understand your crying about mages-they still own hard with end game gear vs end game gear. Really fun begin with skills +25/30 but again...till you get them+end game gear+epics server is long time dead.

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

Soultaker end game geares , vorpal noble +8 almost full atte. Sacredium +10 +1 INT and top jws

and example tank hit me for 6k, i hit him for 700-800 dmg magic crit like 1400 and you guys speak about balance etc

2ppl we was trying to take the tank down and we cannot. Ppl says that H5 most balanced version ,  but for me i cant see the balance. Its becouse of changes and nerfs dunno. But i hope @Emerald will find solution about balances becouse right nowif even is and wipe there will be the same shit.  I will not beg to back in interlude but as you remembered guys interlude season was full for like a month. Was fun for me really,  first experience in H5 but we need stable and balance server to keep playing for long time

I'm sorry to disappoint you Mojo, but Dark attribute defense is usually high because of the amount of classes having dark base skill attacks: DA/SK/PS/NECRO/SLH/Trickster etc ...also the amount of resists buffs that you can have on you will not help your class too much....You doing that much damage to a tank is actually surprising :) since they got the +25% damage receive nerf.

You all (or most of you) forget that the attribute defenses play a major role in the damage you receive. If you have 200 holy attribute defense don't be surprised to get that damage from a critical while a PK has AI.

Its a matter of time until the balance will be there ...  I already told Emerald that the offensive tanks(DA/Pala/SK) should not have any damage increase since they do just fine without them. They have skills to help them. The only one that needed the boost was Eva's Templar.

Also balancing H5 is way harder than interlude... and will take some time... too bad that not so many people will be here for it. Server has potential but Emerald should start playing his server to actually see how things go ... because the OvC community player base don't have the knowledge of higher chronicles and that says a lot when you are trying to balance something based only on players reports.

• Like 2

just checked i have 236 holly def but as i sayd im almost full atte,  example +20-30holly def will be a big different? i guess not 
i can make it now full atte i have adena to see but thats gonna happen tomorrow maybe cus i prepare for party tonight 

I have 300+++ to all. What’s the difference if he hit 7k or 4,5k per hit? You are dead in 3 sek anyway. No wonder people leaving-cos where is the fun on pvp field? Running away from clown who abuse broken class ( again @Emerald do nothing to nerf that 33% boost to offensive tanks,prolly he doesnt care anymore since community is low-seems like that) or be frag meat no matter what class you play right now.

1 hour ago, VincentVega said:

I have 300+++ to all. What’s the difference if he hit 7k or 4,5k per hit? You are dead in 3 sek anyway. No wonder people leaving-cos where is the fun on pvp field? Running away from clown who abuse broken class ( again @Emerald do nothing to nerf that 33% boost to offensive tanks,prolly he doesnt care anymore since community is low-seems like that) or be frag meat no matter what class you play right now.

First, instead of complaining about something and mentioning emerald in a topic for nothing, just make a post with you character information (where attributes are) + buffs / debuffs etc (as much information as you can) and make a topic about it. He can't and is tired of listening to QQ'er all day posting only "omg omg omg x did that Y did that". He is more receptive to ... screens/proofs etc. This is the way he's working.

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

just checked i have 236 holly def but as i sayd im almost full atte,  example +20-30holly def will be a big different? i guess not 
i can make it now full atte i have adena to see but thats gonna happen tomorrow maybe cus i prepare for party tonight 

no sh1t sherlock .... I knew before you said that you have ~200 holy attribute defense.... PK can have 300 from weapon + 20 from holy weapon  + 20 from Dance of Light + 10 from Divine Blade Toggle = that's around 350 Holy attack vs 236 holy defense. so yes this is a big difference and it's only what I can think of right now ... 

Edited by PrayForMercy
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

First, instead of complaining about something and mentioning emerald in a topic for nothing, just make a post with you character information (where attributes are) + buffs / debuffs etc (as much information as you can) and make a topic about it. He can't and is tired of listening to QQ'er all day posting only "omg omg omg x did that Y did that". He is more receptive to ... screens/proofs etc. This is the way he's working.

no sh1t sherlock .... I knew before you said that you have ~200 holy attribute defense.... PK can have 300 from weapon + 20 from holy weapon  + 20 from Dance of Light + 10 from Divine Blade Toggle = that's around 350 Holy attack vs 236 holy defense. so yes this is a big difference and it's only what I can think of right now ... 

And who are you? His personal secretary? Assistant?

im not crying just puttung clearly facts that everybody knows since long time.

He is owner so its his interest to care about server....even if he didint see it during invisible mode ( which i dont believe),he can simply make char in 2 sec with full attribut and check it way faster  by his own than all „experts” from forum.

OMG fucking noobs. Take the normal client of the HF5. The creators were more aware of the balance. Tank and knife don't have balance. But we use a knife. 

Interlude it's not HF5. 

Edited by Vima

Do you think you are smarter? Think twice, maybe you don't see the whole system. 

Edited by Vima

On 11/21/2019 at 11:01 AM, Venth said:

Aoe ranged  skills was nerfed beacous of massive damage that they make. Example if 10 archers(or mage) land good aoe on 40 ppl(in 1-2s time) with 700 damage its 7000k and some of this ppl will get crit x2(or more if mage) so it can go more then 10k. So tell me its balance that 10 range chars can kill 40 ppl in 5s like it was before nerf.

How emerald nerf mages its diffrent story they are just unplayable now and no point to play them so archers cant counter mages and have to fight with tanky mele. I agree what you say about how nerf should go but aoe nerf have to stay imo(or exclude only sps/pr/sr since they are week class on this chronicle).

ok first of all the mage cd was like 6 secs, while archer was 14, the aoe range for archer is very buggy, for example you hit an aoe in 10 people, the graphic shows that u hit all of them but in reality u hit like 6 of them max depending on the geodata sometimes u can even hit 1, unlike mages who hit everything from high distance, secondly the cast range for the archer's aoe is very low, its literally the best way to kill'em, considering they play with dash, if they risk they're asses to cast the aoe they are most likely dead, and about the crit rate, its again a thing of the race, u are more likely to get skill crited by a GS then a MS (and this was the problem), so again this nerf actually destroyed the least played class then fixed the actuall problem, these problems need to be addressed correctly, instead of mindlessly rushing nerfs after nerfs and destroying everything.

Edited by RollingAsh

On 11/21/2019 at 7:49 PM, PrayForMercy said:

Its the same for most of the crying ppl about those OP/retarded class (PK/SPH), you cant say that a class is OP and need to be nerf when u fight them with like 150-200 resist vs 300+ atk element.

Then after what happen is that the class get nerf (mage) and when finally ppl start to get 300+ resist vs there element, then the class that got nerf is like doing nothing anymore 🙂

Edited by Advol

Me and @Silence was asking to make stons free or very cheap but better its  nerf this classes.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania gif i told you so

agane

ps. Emp echo nerf was good imo

Edited by Venth