• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
yamada

To the president!

You can't just watch it! Actually you can join the game and check the balance of all occupations.
Understand why people are declining. Relapse prevention!
It's not been a month yet (strong language)
You are the president and take responsibility

He is clueless , believe me , you have this tank walking arroun iting 4k 5k 

and DMG dealers like trickster , archer , soul hound , doombringer hiting 1k 's 

GM u do not have huge popuation anymore on the server - remove all nerfs from all classess , is fuking booooring to hit 1k as archer with top gear BOW +16 aq baium valakas . WAKE UP . ban me if u want . 

dager and tanks hiting 6ks . archer hiting 1k s . get fuck out of my computer , deleted uninstal l2 

• Confused 1

5k from tank .  LVL 7 +6 ARMOR VESPER . 

me with bow 16 valakas baium hit 300 critical ???????   

and 1k avearge ?????  

GET THE FOCK OUT  . GM BAN ME PLS . TKS 

Shot00000.jpg

• Confused 1

You closed the topic for what???so you can hide behind your finger???the truth about the server is that its UNBALANCED AS FUCK and you may also ban me from the forum ill never change my opinion....you fucked up and you cant accept the results....and that leads to normal behavior of gms/admins banning ppl without even talking to them....happy to reveal your childish behavior....yours trully    PRIDE!!!!

talking about balance where balance doesn't exist.

On 12/11/2019 at 5:58 AM, yamada said:

2.Healer can not participate when the number of people is small (balance is lost) 2VS2 etc.!

Done.

so now healer can't play anymore cause you was saying for "BALANCE" but now you can play 2vs2 fullequiped vs noob yeah sure if the find a metod for kill the fullequiped man you get a 300% bonus,if not as usual you just die 100 times trying to kill him(and if is a tank is almost immortal with low people on).So why don't balance on equip the event.

p.s. not a lot of people online all the time what do you wanna do delete the healer from server?Cause probably you have to write in in big on the server features as you can't play healer

I am one of the people who criticize the server but now there is no way.

This archer... LOL dyes, 2 berserks, POW???!???? WTF.

Probably his defense is like a mage in DC set...

One thing is for sure -  what is in his inventory can only be reached on this server with such "style" and what is worse is that there are people who are more tragic than him...

It's really funny to watch "l2 players" like him to complain in this forum over the years.

I tried to avoid commenting after not playing here but there was no way I could resist

Sorry, but to such players and god can not help...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/18/2019 at 5:43 PM, TRasherino said:

He is clueless , believe me , you have this tank walking arroun iting 4k 5k 

and DMG dealers like trickster , archer , soul hound , doombringer hiting 1k 's 

GM u do not have huge popuation anymore on the server - remove all nerfs from all classess , is fuking booooring to hit 1k as archer with top gear BOW +16 aq baium valakas . WAKE UP . ban me if u want . 

dager and tanks hiting 6ks . archer hiting 1k s . get fuck out of my computer , deleted uninstal l2 

Fail archer.

Berserk + dance of berserk + no divine protection + no dance of aligments + no reflect + no song of vengeance.

Holy attribute on armor 360? No.

Belt on PvP defence? No.

Go delete L2 and stop posting bullshit. Other archers are critting 3k.

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2019 at 11:29 AM, BOG said:

open interlude again. Problem solved

Yes, hide your head under the sand - it took years to balance interlude, it will take years to balance H5.

Anyhow, originally the most balanced l2 has been gracia final.

Edited by Maasikas

17 hours ago, Maasikas said:

Yes, hide your head under the sand - it took years to balance interlude, it will take years to balance H5.

Anyhow, originally the most balanced l2 has been gracia final.

You talk about chronnicle where mages did massive damage and archers have ceryfication haste working with bow?

gracja final= interlude mage vs archers w/o any melee class that can fight back them