• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Vima

How transfer rank Kamael?

I have rank (7) ARBALESTER fixed, judicator will be fixed. Different subclass non-available. Goodbye server? NPS doesn't give change equip. 

I think i can translate

Basically Arbalester is nerfed  4300patack to 3800 (judicator is getting nerfed too)  and npcs dont offer swap gear so he can reroll and also he cant add other classes subclass because he is Kamael.

Pretty match what i got.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Renerise said:

I think i can translate

Basically Arbalester is nerfed  4300patack to 3800 (judicator is getting nerfed too)  and npcs dont offer swap gear so he can reroll and also he cant add other classes subclass because he is Kamael.

Pretty match what i got.

I never play any kamael so i have 0 knowladge about them but if you wont switch weapon with your skill you need remove pvp from  weapon(on retail its same i thing)

ps. reroll to other main class(on interlude its same) you need to buy fa from ppl and check donator menager

Edited by Venth

20 hours ago, Venth said:

I never play any kamael so i have 0 knowladge about them but if you wont switch weapon with your skill you need remove pvp from  weapon(on retail its same i thing)

ps. reroll to other main class(on interlude its same) you need to buy fa from ppl and check donator menager

you can only reroll to your subclasses here yo cant just pick whatever you want