L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
PrayForMercy

Allow Prophecy to party members :D

Hello everyone!

I 'm sure it wont hurt anyone if you allow the casting of prophecy skills on party members and give them a 5 minutes duration... 

Thanks,

• Like 1

I never dared to ask Emerald, since he does not like, if I'm not wrong, Buffers being relevant on the Server (maybe not in HighFive! =P) because it does not favor solo players if they "need" extra buffers to compete with good parties.
That's why Prahnah, Flame Icon, Spirit of Shilen, Touch of Eva are selfbuffs for example.

But yeah, it would be nice to see more different healers and supports, EE/SE/OL will be better healers with a different advantage over Cardinal. PP and WC not bad with Cardinal.

Newbie daggers might really suffer from this, hide and shadowstep but rest of the time, the target with CoV+15 just outruns you =<
Warriors have Rush at least.

So if you ever do that, might be better to nerf it. Just removing 5% from penalty at +15 (outside of olympiad), meaning you have -10% instead of -15%. It's not great but it might be enough to see some of those classes shine a bit in event without breaking the game.

Edited by Canou
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2019 at 12:51 PM, Okan said:

What is the point of doing this? 🧐

On 12/10/2019 at 4:37 PM, Chevignon said:

Im interested in the reasons too @PrayForMercy

On 12/10/2019 at 8:32 PM, Canou said:

But yeah, it would be nice to see more different healers and supports, EE/SE/OL will be better healers with a different advantage over Cardinal. PP and WC not bad with Cardinal.

So if you ever do that, might be better to nerf it. Just removing 5% from penalty at +15 (outside of olympiad), meaning you have -10% instead of -15%. It's not great but it might be enough to see some of those classes shine a bit in event without breaking the game.

It will increase the demand of some support classes PP/SE/EE in parties (which will be optional because the buffs are available at NPC Buffer also). It will create diversity and people won't use only cardinals in party. I suggested to leave the normal 5 minutes duration so that we have some complexity in using those, not cast them with buff bots in town and play 3 hours with it.

About the penalty @Canou the normal skills decrease speed by 20% .... and enchanting to +15 (which is a 3rd class skill and it's a bit harder to reach) will remove that penalty. Since you sacrifice healing power to have this advantage I don't see any reason to nerf the penalty.

Please keep in mind that I only said prophecy skills....I did not include WC or OL in this.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:37 PM, TheStinger said:

Lock this topic already. 

You sir .... can gtfo and keep Rhaegar ass clean. Thanks.

1 hour ago, PrayForMercy said:

It will increase the demand of some support classes PP/SE/EE in parties (which will be optional because the buffs are available at NPC Buffer also). It will create diversity and people won't use only cardinals in party. I suggested to leave the normal 5 minutes duration so that we have some complexity in using those, not cast them with buff bots in town and play 3 hours with it.

About the penalty @Canou the normal skills decrease speed by 20% .... and enchanting to +15 (which is a 3rd class skill and it's a bit harder to reach) will remove that penalty. Since you sacrifice healing power to have this advantage I don't see any reason to nerf the penalty.

Please keep in mind that I only said prophecy skills....I did not include WC or OL in this.

You sir .... can gtfo and keep Rhaegar ass clean. Thanks.

I am neutral in this topic, but could you enleight me what those classes (pp,wc specially) could do in the party in the remaining 5 mins btw two buffs? 
Since CC were disabled cause its not working properly yet no other benefit of that 2 class... 

PP can use battle heal and debuff... And res? But for this I should be the one asking you...... Since you played PP last season.... 

WC can DPS, chant of life... Sleep... Fear etc..... . And the cherry on top of the cake.... Great fury which I haven't seen being used at all past season.... And its such a good skill... 

cmon mr interlude get ouf from that sh1tty chronicle... 

PP battle heal sucks in full buffs... yea works in oly but in open pvp like on this server... Debuffs are ok but aint that powerfull to worth to play it... 

Yea wc... he cant even survive to get close to a player to enable great fury... 

Have u ever think why i never played pp outside oly? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anhel said:

Have u ever think why i never played pp outside oly? 

We don't give a fck about what you do in general 🙂

Edited by Kerrigan