• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
NIM

dark panther (tank pets) hit +10 000 dmg

Just check the damage panel :))) .... so many mistakes and changes and this is what we get ... titan with +11 wep dina+ 200 fire i hit in 800-1100 crits  and glutt,,,, hit me 9 k as a tank .... from where this logic

Titan hit 1-2 k  and tanks 9, tanks are made to absorb the damage not to hit 9k and kill alone 15 ppl in corean tvt, titans hit 1-2k and you nerf them ... is to insane that dmg 

dark 11 k.jpg

4 hours ago, NIM said:

Just check the damage panel :))) .... so many mistakes and changes and this is what we get ... titan with +11 wep dina+ 200 fire i hit in 800-1100 crits  and glutt,,,, hit me 9 k as a tank .... from where this logic

Titan hit 1-2 k  and tanks 9, tanks are made to absorb the damage not to hit 9k and kill alone 15 ppl in corean tvt, titans hit 1-2k and you nerf them ... is to insane that dmg 

dark 11 k.jpg

titan hits 1 2 k? yeah u can check my post :D

Guys relax this beta season is almost over, just let Emerald to fix everything to make it fine and playable and we gonna have much more fun in next one. Just chill join ingame start to make properly reports about classes skills items and thats all

Changelist #10
* Removed "summons damage increases according to owner gear". @Emerald stop listen this ppl summoner need buff not nerf
you guys seriously GIF 

Only PK play  with weekest summon that have only one job cancel and die(mele dont touch him next time :D)

On 11/22/2019 at 8:12 PM, Lesley said:

U're getting dethroned  :dw1_5:

"i'm already building another castle 😈😫😫 But i would rather crumble them both and go on my own. " lewl .  o.O Deep , Johny. "|Deep". xD. source.gif.cf376280730975c280635176182ff8ea.gif

Edited by Zirconium
  • Like 1