• Game: GM Only
  • English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba

Okay question for the big/pro guys in here,

This is my first time playing in H5. I need some1 to please recommend me the best basic buffs for the following classes:

Adventurer

SPH

I know it all depends who you are fighting, etc. Just looking for things like, which zerk do I use, what are the MUST use resists, etc.

Thanks and please only nice replies,

- Mr. 30k

Buffs that i used regularly on such characters.
Aditional Notes:

1. Adventurer- not sure if Gift works here on skills as Trick etc. but it should :>
    Daggerers dont gain damage of their skills from Patk- thus my choice of 0 berserkers and greater shield

2. SPH- Personal choice using PoW instead of Magnus, but maybe magnus is going to be better here as every fucking SH is faster than GK on rabbit totem (yeah wtf)

Blood Pact is also personal choice, i dont use it particularly often on Adventurer, neither on SH but. well..

Couldn't be bothered to get on such characters and do self buff, as this should be your preference (adventurer- focus xxxx) or absolutely common (sh- seed of wind, echo)

Other opinions are welcomed even for my enlightment.

buff.png

3 hours ago, yaop said:

1. Adventurer- not sure if Gift works here on skills as Trick etc. but it should :>--- Yes its magic skills and he should use +wit deye or acumen as adventurer if land rate its good
    Daggerers dont gain damage of their skills from Patk- Wrong they gane damage from p atack but not so much as other classes on skills

thus my choice of 0 berserkers and greater shield -- Yes for buffs  you can do that but  dont remove -9 str 

From buff list remove focus dance ( no pve here) same with vampiric dance and add atte ressist

ps. keep slots for dash or Exciting Adventure(if you use 2 of them in same time you will need one more slots) /focus xxxx/mirage

Sh - powind max possible damage on crits+crit rate/magnus- you are faster and have more damage w/o crits/cov- only for new players to not die so easy or on siege to by more tanky.

Imo allways use powind since damage  on target =adena after changes magnus can by good but you will almost never crit

Its all about if you have 24 slots for buffs or not since bouth of this classes need 3-4 self buff space 

ps. Mr 30k never run on events w/o buffs since damage its insane :P

Edited by Venth

Thank you ayop and venth!

Good stuff! If anyone else has inputs please feel free to share. 

Was wondering too if I'm buffing my archer right xD Could u show me how u buff xD

Thank u - Mr 30k who needs to buff right in order not to get hit for 15-30k

Don't make fun of me big guys and pro players. I'm very sensitive and self-conscious when it comes to l2 (LOL)

Here are the buffs im using as an archer:

PLEASE BE AS MEAN AS U CAN BE IF U NEED TO. 

Thank you - Mr. 30k

Archer buff.JPG

32 minutes ago, SnoopDawg said:

I play all three dudeman

So show as your buffs(with full possible self buff like dash)/gear(dyes)/stats and we will tell you what you do wrong or make fun :D.

Edited by Venth

About your archer buff, I just can say :

• change Accuracy for Eye of Pa'agrio. Because Eye of Pa'agrio is a combo buff in High Five with Accuracy and "Reduce chance to get hit by criticals"
  • change Song of Invocation by Dance of Alignement. Dance of Alignement is +30 resist dark and holy, while song of invocation is +20 resist dark.

If you only play event, check your critical rate without Focus SA on Bow, if you have already 500, go for Guidance.

I know that Trickster with perma Furious Soul and no +DEX has already 500 critical rate.

1 minute ago, Canou said:

• change Accuracy for Eye of Pa'agrio. Because Eye of Pa'agrio is a combo buff in High Five with Accuracy and "Reduce chance to get hit by criticals"
  • change Song of Invocation by Dance of Alignement. Dance of Alignement is +30 resist dark and holy, while song of invocation is +20 resist dark.

If you only play event, check your critical rate without Focus SA on Bow, if you have already 500, go for Guidance.

I know that Trickster with perma Furious Soul and no +DEX has already 500 critical rate.

i belive all archers have 500 crit rate/ adding slow on crit can by good or any other usefull sa

13 minutes ago, Canou said:

Thank you kind sir

4 hours ago, Canou said:

4 hours ago, Venth said:

i belive all archers have 500 crit rate/ adding slow on crit can by good or any other usefull sa

Due to eye of Paagrio he should take focus all the way since the 500 gets reduced.

500 crit is max and then comes Paagrio.... Focus on top wont help at all.

On one of my topics i was asking to remove the crit rate limit then focus would help.

Edited by Aantaria

Archers on h5 can have same playstile like on god especially if they dont have epics. So they can sacryfice focus or even dex especially saggi(best mobility imo ) only paper phantom ranger have hard time and cant do that

Edited by Venth

12 hours ago, Aantaria said:

500 crit is max and then comes Paagrio.... Focus on top wont help at all.

On one of my topics i was asking to remove the crit rate limit then focus would help.

i heard the opposite. For example if you have 600 crit rate it counts 500 max. If the enemy have a crit reduction buff for like 100(like i said just a example so dont hang me on the numbers) your crit chance isnt 400 then, its still 500 due to the "overcap" before.

Im ready to learn something new if this shouldnt be true.

its 400 then....... archer have here about 350~ no matter if focus bow or not 

on the dummy you still have 500crit rate  but he dont have that paagrio 

also the lvls counts in this chronical if u hit mobs/players who are 50lvls lower as you your crit rate is almost 100%

On 12/11/2019 at 7:53 AM, SnoopDawg said:

Don't make fun of me big guys and pro players. I'm very sensitive and self-conscious when it comes to l2 (LOL)

Here are the buffs im using as an archer:

PLEASE BE AS MEAN AS U CAN BE IF U NEED TO. 

Thank you - Mr. 30k

Archer buff.JPG

wrost buff ever

On 11/13/2019 at 11:49 AM, Chevignon said:

i heard the opposite. For example if you have 600 crit rate it counts 500 max. If the enemy have a crit reduction buff for like 100(like i said just a example so dont hang me on the numbers) your crit chance isnt 400 then, its still 500 due to the "overcap" before.

Im ready to learn something new if this shouldnt be true.

According to some people, you can have more than 500(same for all other stats) but you can see max 500.  I have seen a lot of controversy on the topic but the truth is that you can't say how do these things work without seeing the source code of the game.

That paagrio buff that decreases critical rate should be removed .Since buffs like FI/SOS countercritical is removed than would be fair this buff to be removed too .Its just too much of a nerf for classes that relly on autoattacks (archers/trickster/tanks/warlord/titan/zerker etc) .With that buff the real crit rate is maxed at about 300-350 instead of 500 . 

Edited by Lebron

13 hours ago, Lebron said:

That paagrio buff that decreases critical rate should be removed .Since buffs like FI/SOS countercritical is removed than would be fair this buff to be removed too .Its just too much of a nerf for classes that relly on autoattacks (archers/trickster/tanks/warlord/titan/zerker etc) .With that buff the real crit rate is maxed at about 300-350 instead of 500 . 

You know what you asking? This will nerf more mages/glads/tyrants + some other class and titans need more buff in your logic :D

ps. archer maybe need lower nerf but nothing else

Edited by Venth