Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vima

What the next class fix?)

15 posts in this topic

Played tank, but not so that runs without the two Berserker buffs. With relatively weak equipment 2 crit for mages. Tomorrow the damage will rise and cut again? better would the speedrunning performance gave and accuracy )). Mages before crits were killed, and now the usual damage? Turants by default mdef higher than in tanks and so same pdef and hp...

1 hour ago, Vima said:

Played tank, but not so that runs without the two Berserker buffs. With relatively weak equipment 2 crit for mages. Tomorrow the damage will rise and cut again? better would the speedrunning performance gave and accuracy )). Mages before crits were killed, and now the usual damage? Turants by default mdef higher than in tanks and so same pdef and hp...

English bro! Do you speak it?

1 person likes this

I may have gotten slight stroke from reading that. 

But if you are implying that Tyrants have higher mdef and pdef than tanks, you are slightly delusional.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

English bro! Do you speak it?

Sorry for my bad English.

I was trying to say that the meaning of the lower mages. If cut Counter Critical.  

Can reflection damage buffs remove? Run tank with 1800mdef -25% it's funny. it's pain. But all people cry When tank kills with 1 strike. Need to cut stats?  

Edited by Vima

t's no one's fault that Archers is weak in these Chronicles. Because the arrows are reversed for a long time. Assassins not receive buff Counter Critical. To deal normal damage

Edited by Vima

You gave berserk dance. But did not give СС.

Remove dance Berserk buff. For more balance.

No one cares mages already leaver server dis balanced at all gl on next seson troll nerf half mc half mc rate 

Corny there is no access to buff on mdef... Who have been playing who knows why you need it.

It just pop up in my mind after read this topic ^^

ps. good movie :D

Edited by Venth

13 minutes ago, Kerrigan said:

None of you are making any sense .... :elf1_11:

The desired meaning?   Dance of Berserker for 2 minutes. reuse time 240 с. it's an active buff. it's not working all the time.

Counter Critical For 20 minutes. With this buff, you will get the same DPS as mages.

3 minutes ago, Venth said:

It just pop up in my mind after read this topic ^^

ps. good movie :D

Do you want to specify where you can get free education? I would love to learn. This not have to this topic sense. But people cry when receive from the tank without rings 4-8K the Next tanks?

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Vima said:

Do you want to specify where you can get free education? I would love to learn. This not have to this topic sense. But people cry when receive from the tank without rings 4-8K the Next tanks?

There is not such thing like free education = knowladge if you dont thing what you wrote or doing ppl will react like that. Just next time read before posting and you will slowly get "free education". I dont say that  your understanding  about tank  damage its wrong but no one wont to listen before "milk will spill".

Ps. very good eng :) keep it up

Back to the topic, this time I used ARBALESTER( jussi ), who will be next for the fix? Duelist (Gladiator), Grand Khavatari (Tyrant), Dagger? Or maybe delete summon Soultaker?

Can I have the whole list?

By the way I almost forgot. Good Dodge on the eventB| PERFECTLY BALANCED.

Edited by Vima

I found a new imbalance. Take the Gladiator. Take the Judicator with 50% heal and buff. Full top gear, and kill all when low people in-game. 

Edited by Vima