Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Summoner

So nerft mages agian

18 posts in this topic

Is this a joke? Summoner was low and now it nerfed mc dmg and mc rate :D Sph never was strong then they get attack 1v1 with same items why you do this for this server @Emerald neft logic not half best player in server test with items and give buff for newbies it will better than balance between old players and new players

Changelist #5

* Tanks will now take 25% more damage and deal 33% more damage.
* Added new map: Border Outpost (Siege).
* Decreased mcrit damage by half.
* Changed mcrit rate nerf from 30% to 50%.
* Introduced back half-lethals to daggers.
* Empowering Echo m.atk. bonus reduced from 25% to 15%.
* Critical heal amount reduced from x3 to x2.
* Reduced Chain Heal amount of targets from 2-4 to 2-3.
* Teams in Multi TvT will be random when under certain population amount.
* Fixed after a clan takes Aden Castle attackers will be teleported to Aden Town instead of main town.
* Fixed players could cast Seal of Ruler below the artifact.
* Fixed "cannot see target" sometimes when casting seal of ruler while on the ramp.
* Fixed Keucereus Base CTF map flag locations.
* Fixed players couldn't attack each other in Aden Siege event.

While SH damage needs to be nerfed, I'm afraid this is a bit overkill... Removing Empowering Echo was enough, this is much more impactful not only to SH but all nukers. Everyone will be on tyrants and archers now.

For people who didn't test yet, magic crit rate was reduced by 40-45% (my magic crit rate went from 28% to 16%), but more importantly the magic crit damage is really wonky now:

Z6qDN3X.png

Edited by Mak0

All changes looks good but this m crit power makes mages useless. If any nerf should go to m crit power it should go to powind effect.

Prophecy of Wind
+10% PATK
+20% PDEF
+20% Critical Rate
+20% PATKSPD
+20% MATK
+20% MDEF
+20% Cast Speed
+20% Magic Critical Damage
+20% MaxHP (Does not Recover HP increased)
+10% Debuff Resistence
-20% Run Speed
+5% Vampiric Rage

I wonder if this 2 changes are not connected:D

3 hours ago, Summoner said:

* Decreased mcrit damage by half.
* Critical heal amount reduced from x3 to x2.

34 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

Z6qDN3X.png

hmm magic crit power its now x1,3-5 now?

So all cry about sh but nerf was for all mages even summoners? :D Nice joke lets go with titan now he can kill mage/summoner from 2 to 6 seconds

I didnt tests nerf yet but the last point is a bit overkill. 

I am pretty much at top list in everything and i played healer only on this server. However every other who started and played ~ arround me are all rank8 or more and the only parts are the sprees and kills and now its more hard. I dont care actually just saying. 

1.png

Guys we can call the first H5 season like a beta server, im sure Emerald will make everything corectly for next H5 or back in Interlude we had arleady everything done. 

I didnt played with new changes ill gonna see them later when i go inhome

but we need to say and this that he should remove fucking drops from grand bosses

All i can say is that this nerf is pathetic and any reasonable person seeing the effect of it in game should have fixed it ALREADY

@Emerald i would very much like to sum it up for you!!!

On server which is populated by mostly people that :

1. Never played retail server
  2. Has literally 0 idea about macro play
  3. Never heard of proper positioning
  4. Total lack of any kind of fast reactions, not to mention everyone spamming that people abusing " NEXT TARGET" are bots.
  5. Running on Drago set with 0 elements, 2 berzerker spirits , while being hit by mage with 300 element + seed !!!!!!!! THEY THINK THEY SHOULD SURVIVE THIS!!!!!!!! 
  6. Skill rotation to them is like a bad word , randomly clicking skills.

But those people started crying about thing they DO NOT understand and respectively cannot fight.

So lets :

1. Not only nerf crit dmg ,
  2. Lets change skills like empowering echo by huge amount !
  3. Have a full geared SPH ( me , nickname Hitcha)  with Valakas,baium +10 sacredium ( 1 INT AUG) skills +15+++. And as far as im testing critting archers that started 5 mins ago for 2000.
  4. Reduce the damage to literally 0 to a SPH that made First 10k kills on server, first rank 10 . SPH that runs 21k mg attack with POwing ( more than some people do on magnus with similar gear)

You know i was writing this post and just now realized , if you would be able to realize those things , you would not do this terrible changes , take those inexplicable decisions. So this makes it pointless to continue listing why you are in the wrong.

Have fun , I got nothing to prove here. 

@Emerald for your info ( I shared it already with @Chevignon )  H5 is and it will always be how it was  (before you nerfed it i mean) - 

- SPH has top dmg and is most useless in pvp .

- SPS + archemage are imba . Necro is the god.

By the official statistic ( sadly i couldnt find it, to share the link) High Five was the update the made most old players come back to the game on NCWest. Due to its balance.

You just destroyed that .

As i said :

OVC.PNG

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Venth said:

I wonder if this 2 changes are not connected:D

hmm magic crit power its now x1,3-5 now?

it is x1.5, and x1.8 with powind.

10 minutes ago, Hitcha said:

4. Total lack of any kind of fast reactions, not to mention everyone spamming that people abusing " NEXT TARGET" are bots.
  5. Running on Drago set with 0 elements, 2 berzerker spirits , while being hit by mage with 300 element + seed !!!!!!!! THEY THINK THEY SHOULD SURVIVE THIS!!!!!!!! 

But those people started crying about thing they DO NOT understand and respectively cannot fight.

@Emerald for your info ( I shared it already with @Chevignon )  H5 is and it will always be how it was  (before you nerfed it i mean) - 

First of all i wanna say that the nerf is a bit over the top after checking the damages now but before is was far away from balanced and far away from the words your saying here.

You were critting people with 250 wind resists and 3k mdef for 8k dmg. Even on 8k mdef you were still critting for 2k.

This 2 points your saying are the fully opposite to what happend here. Most of the time 7 out of the Top 10 where Sph. The top 3 had sometimes the double amount of kills as the 4th place. You kinda never saw a necro or Sorc inside the top 10.

So even when your frustrated about the changes  please try to stay real. Your class were fully broken compared to all others.

12 minutes ago, Hitcha said:

So lets :

1. Not only nerf crit dmg ,
  2. Lets change skills like empowering echo by huge amount !
  3. Have a full geared SPH ( me , nickname Hitcha)  with Valakas,baium +10 sacredium ( 1 INT AUG) skills +15+++. And as far as im testing critting archers that started 5 mins ago for 2000.
  4. Reduce the damage to literally 0 to a SPH that made First 10k kills on server, first rank 10 . SPH that runs 21k mg attack with POwing ( more than some people do on magnus with similar gear)

You know i was writing this post and just now realized , if you would be able to realize those things , you would not do this terrible changes , take those inexplicable decisions. So this makes it pointless to continue listing why you are in the wrong.

Have fun , I got nothing to prove here. 

By the official statistic ( sadly i couldnt find it, to share the link) High Five was the update the made most old players come back to the game on NCWest. Due to its balance.

You just destroyed that .

As i said :

OVC.PNG

Lots of bollocks there but I can understand you complaining: the nerf is clearly too strong and it happens way too late.

However... Denying that SH was balanced or even "weak in pvp" is really hypocritical.

Mentioning retail as the ultimate source of truth for balancing when this server is nothing like retail also shows clear lack of judgement.

Talking about classes. How do you feel about newly started titan rushing and stunning me with ressist stun , antharas + blessed zaken and hitting me for 11k while im with elegia +7/8 set and full elements. That is probably fine.

The reason why only SPHs were top , was because people did not know how to play archemage , necro. Look at our necros man... Mojo being the top necro ? First time playing H5 , had to explain to him that the cele from subclass certif. is not a bug or script im using , but is an actual skill.

SpS - Logistik was actually able to win 1:1s vs me with less gear 80% of the time because of the cast speed he reached, allowing him to cancel animation between skills ( for the lol players is like auto hit reset). Interrupting my skills . 

Archemage - Roughboy was simply undergeared , due to less online time , but i was hitting him 750 normal with my gear , while he was hitting me 1.1k ( me having 3 parts 3 fire ressist on set + ressist fire buff).

So you talk about stuff you do not realize how they work.

All the khavataris ( YOU INCLUDING ) were rushing on me , inbetween half of our faction , without healer on your back. I am with healer in party and you were expecting to kill me , while 10 ppl are hitting you , noone is healing you, while i not only run / kite , debuff you , dmg you , but also get heals. 

Yes that is indeed a reason for nerfs.

L2P.

49 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Guys we can call the first H5 season like a beta server, im sure Emerald will make everything corectly for next H5 or back in Interlude we had arleady everything done. 

This

Healer in pt and 2-3 other mages with adrenaline assisting, broken class isnt broken anymore ofc u will come here and cry

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Hitcha said:

Talking about classes. How do you feel about newly started titan rushing and stunning me with ressist stun , antharas + blessed zaken and hitting me for 11k while im with elegia +7/8 set and full elements. That is probably fine.

The reason why only SPHs were top , was because people did not know how to play archemage , necro. Look at our necros man... Mojo being the top necro ? First time playing H5 , had to explain to him that the cele from subclass certif. is not a bug or script im using , but is an actual skill.

SpS - Logistik was actually able to win 1:1s vs me with less gear 80% of the time because of the cast speed he reached, allowing him to cancel animation between skills ( for the lol players is like auto hit reset). Interrupting my skills . 

Archemage - Roughboy was simply undergeared , due to less online time , but i was hitting him 750 normal with my gear , while he was hitting me 1.1k ( me having 3 parts 3 fire ressist on set + ressist fire buff).

So you talk about stuff you do not realize how they work.

All the khavataris ( YOU INCLUDING ) were rushing on me , inbetween half of our faction , without healer on your back. I am with healer in party and you were expecting to kill me , while 10 ppl are hitting you , noone is healing you, while i not only run / kite , debuff you , dmg you , but also get heals. 

Yes that is indeed a reason for nerfs.

L2P.

You fully missing the point. Its not about that i expect to kill you in a bunch of 10 people. I never did that even when i tried it and were sometimes successful.

The reason for the nerf were that the sph class were fully broken and i dont understand how you can denie that ? Its not just the dmg that proved it, its also the kill stats that prooved it.

Again the nerf is over the top and emerald already decided to lift it on the next restart.

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

it is x1.5, and x1.8 with powind.

sad doctor who GIF

R.I.P. MAGES AKA NUKERS 

TIME OF DEAD 10 PM? 11/8/2019

Edited by Venth