Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chevignon

Goddard Castle [Lack Info]

4 posts in this topic

The castle is fully bugged. Invisible walls. melee cant attack the doors. Enemy faction spawning inside the castle instead outside when the castle was taken etc.

Invisible walls you mean gates that can be targeted but not shown? that's a client side bug and also happened on IL, you can still open / attack them - if you mean something else, then say where, because I didn't see anything wrong, use /loc

About not being able to attack doors, which doors? because I could attack front doors/walls fine, it does require playing with the position a bit thought, but then again, same as IL.

Also I couldn't reproduce the issue with the spawn points, screenshots of everything mentioned in this topic would be much useful.

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Invisible walls you mean gates that can be targeted but not shown? that's a client side bug and also happened on IL, you can still open / attack them - if you mean something else, then say where, because I didn't see anything wrong, use /loc

About not being able to attack doors, which doors? because I could attack front doors/walls fine, it does require playing with the position a bit thought, but then again, same as IL.

Also I couldn't reproduce the issue with the spawn points, screenshots of everything mentioned in this topic would be much useful.

Invisible walls near the invisible door that you cant reach it as melee and are just able to attack it with range skills.

About the rest it was nearly 3am for me and i was braindead. I will remember to take loc/pictures the next time.

48 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

Invisible walls near the invisible door that you cant reach it as melee and are just able to attack it with range skills.

About the rest it was nearly 3am for me and i was braindead. I will remember to take loc/pictures the next time.

EDITED:

I like your support but those words arent needed.

sincerly Chevignon