L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aantaria

Some suggestion about casting speed limit, crit. rate limit and sph

About casting speed limit

Playing a bit with sph and with sps i figure out that Enlightenment/pvp (bonus castingspeed) is much better for sph than it is for nercos/Sorcer/Sps on this server. Simple because my sps has already 19xx casting speed.
Casting Enlightenment only brings it to 1999 Casting speed. 1999 is the limit.
While playing on sph. i get 1999 casting speed from 15xx useing Enlightenment. Which is unfair.
On retail this was not a problem because u don't run around all the time with all buffs on your Char. Considering that sph are already the best mage in this chronical. I find it unwise/unbalanced. Also the pvp bonus(counter castingspeed) on mage weapons realy have a low effect for some mages but for Sph its good. Mages are not overpowerd only sph is a bit.

Suggestion:       Put the limit higher.  We also had no limit in interlude 

About crit. rate limit.

Also it seems to me that archer/melees crite rate is rather low.

Because of „Eye of paagrio“ 30% crit reduction.

If u remove the limit here aswell archer will get around 500-550?~ and would crit a bit more. And a higher weapons would actually be better.  And Moonlight Sentinel would be less gimp compared to Ghost Sentinel.

Suggestion 1:   Remove the crite rate limit

Suggestion 2:   Lower Eye of paagrio by 5% down to 25%  

About sph

25% more m.attack dont mean that this class deal 25% more dmg!  Lowering the overall dmg from sph by 10% was over the top. That was about as those 25% m.attack.  Its not the class thats overpowerd but one skill empowering Echo 25% more m.attack. If u rly want to balance u can just lower this skill to 12,5 to 20% m.attack bonus . Thats a fair change/balance.

Suggestion:      Lower emp echo to 12,5% - 20% coming from 25%.

I would love to see more of other mages! and Moonlight Sentinels.

I am wondering if those suggestions even work with your gameclient.

Overall this season is far more balanced as it was in interlude. If u check the k/d ratio of people.  In interlude there were tons of people with 8/1, 7/1,  6/1 and 5/1 kills/deaths ratio.

In this season the best people are around 3/1 to 2/1 k/d ratio. (n0rfuK dont count only 300 kills). Its a enjoyable season.  

Alita playing a sph:D but i also play it in interlude!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Aantaria said:

Overall this season is far more balanced as it was in interlude. If u check the k/d ratio of people.  In interlude there were tons of people with 8/1, 7/1,  6/1 and 5/1 kills/deaths ratio.

In this season the best people are around 3/1 to 2/1 k/d ratio. (n0rfuK dont count only 300 kills). Its a enjoyable season.  

Alita playing a sph:D but i also play it in interlude!

I squealed hard.