• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Rhaegar

Remove clan leader when Banning characters

Hi, as I've been told RayLeigh was banned a few days ago and he was the leader of MostWanted V2; once you ban a character surely it's almost like deleting it so it requries you to be without a clan - if he is the clan leader and gets perma banned, it means all those players that invested in making the clan levels and skills are all wasted now because no one can be invited, the clan cant be managed, and nothing can be improved... 

Please remove him from Clan Leader so we can at least move forward and employ someone?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

Hi, as I've been told RayLeigh was banned a few days ago and he was the leader of MostWanted V2; once you ban a character surely it's almost like deleting it so it requries you to be without a clan - if he is the clan leader and gets perma banned, it means all those players that invested in making the clan levels and skills are all wasted now because no one can be invited, the clan cant be managed, and nothing can be improved... 

Please remove him from Clan Leader so we can at least move forward and employ someone?

This keyword .... I see ....

Or even better suggestion: how about act like a normal human being and avoid getting banned in the first place?

• Like 3

idk man but flaming like u are a stupid noob and castle with bugs isnt bannable thing, i also made a post right after asking @Emeraldwhats up and not like hey fuck u and stuff

23 hours ago, rayleigh said:

gogl34 also was toxic after siege...why dont banned them?

Do u have any proof?

Im sorry bro, honestly as I remember didnt say a single thing after siege. I also dont even know who you are.

I heard you've got banned for being toxic, so watch ya saying?