Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mak0

Cardinals and other healers need some tuning

35 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

to much trouble for Emerald.....I think you also need to edit client files to give new id and also server files ...  I just hope this thread will not end up like Dominator thread ....where he got an unneeded nerf and considered a healer in queues.lel

This is the driffrence between interlude and h5. Easy class nerf/disable skill wont work here.

3 hours ago, Venth said:

What about replace cardinal skills with same name but other id? Maybe patch is needed

It's hard for me to imagine that it cannot be changed.

For example character stats - each character has DEX but the value is different.  Each character is allowed to define the value and is also allowed to the user(the player)  to change this through dyes, equipment, augments ( admins have the options to allow players further changes via custom items - marks, tattoos ..)

It is certainly possible to change the power, mp consumption and so on per character.  And the name/ID change would have to be far more difficult, even I would say impossible.

If it's possible to change the power/effect on one skill (there are other nerfs that are similar) then should be possible to change all skills.

I guess Emerald is one of the admins that has made the most changes in skills and if he wants he'll do it easily.

Start from death boost stacking remove from bp's, it will be easy to implent and will be noticeable without touching the skills.

44 minutes ago, l0l said:

Start from death boost stacking remove from bp's, it will be easy to implent and will be noticeable without touching the skills.

This one ok but the other ideas....

Can someone properly explain why do anyone wants to nerf cardinal? They can be killed easily, already 1 healer / party its enough nerf.... Why would you touch a skill, when there is class who can 2-3shot others even if you healing them with chainheal. 

LoL. 

10 hours ago, ichakala said:

If it's possible to change the power/effect on one skill (there are other nerfs that are similar) then should be possible to change all skills.

But you forgot that many skills are linked with other classes for one it makes them op and for other playable. For example if chain heal will by nerfed you will never agane see OL on battlefields (after canouted as healer they are almost useless but thay have debuffs at least). Only Emerlad know what he can do, cant do or  have time for it. I was just asking.

its h5 buddy, why would u make changes about rush.. maybe its a nice idea about healer changes but u already nerf duelists, what more u want? to make it an elpy?

11 hours ago, Venth said:

But you forgot that many skills are linked with other classes for one it makes them op and for other playable. For example if chain heal will by nerfed you will never agane see OL on battlefields (after canouted as healer they are almost useless but thay have debuffs at least). Only Emerlad know what he can do, cant do or  have time for it. I was just asking.

I doubt that there can't be modifications for a particular char, which would be a pretty stupid mistake that I don't believe was made. Even if such nonsense is made, there should be other slightly more complicated ways to handle it.

Speaking about chain heal ... this is one of the nonsense made by NCSoft in H5 at least for me, adding this skill to OL is absurd -personal opinion.

On 11/4/2019 at 2:44 PM, Mak0 said:

increase the cooldown of Chain Heal to 6-8 seconds

• or increase the cast time to match Major Group Heal
  • or reduce the healing done to 15-20% max hp instead of 30% max hp
  • or increase the mana required from 200 to 400-500

Don't agree, JUST remove pony buff and in retrospective, cat buffs - make them self buffs as in interlude version. 

On 11/4/2019 at 6:52 PM, Madlaxy said:

I agree that healers should be "tuned".

But strongly disagree with methods proposed. They are too complex and possibly game breaking.

Better remove pony buff.

This way healer won't rely on chain heal only since it will be always on delay. Removing pony buff will also solve problem with mages.

Agree on removing pony and cat buffs, make them class specific self buffs.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:52 PM, Madlaxy said:

Removing pony buff will also solve problem with mages.

Fully agreed. But this means also no kitty buff.

Currently, Aura Blast does the main damage for mages, all other mage AOE spells do nothing. On the other hand Tyrant and Gladi AOE is impressive.

Server features applied atm:

Nerf all AoE damage by 30%- Change to: Nerf AOE damage of non-mage toons. After pony buff is removed, aura blast cannot be just spammed.
Reduced magic critical rate by 30% - Change to: reduce critical DAMAGE not rate.

Suggestion: keep the empowering echo as it is, but nerf it: If used, casting speed - 10%. Well any other mage and fighter has a bigger chance to interrupt the magic and deal damage as SPH is casting. SPH has low CON/MEN/WIT anyways. This way SPH would be risky and rewarding, especially in parties, but not so good as solo, so other solo mages are better off vs SPH in solo situations.

Edited by Maasikas

Chain heal got another nerf.

The mcrit rate nerf will also affect the chance to trigger crit heals.

Crit heals will heal x2 instead of x3.

All these should be enough for now for healers, SPH got a nerf to empowering echo, rush will not be touched, its by far the only skill that can make a difference between a melee able to catch his enemies or not (mainly titans / warlords), dagger got his half kill possibility back.

1 person likes this