Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PrayForMercy

bug The character is stuck in the city.

13 posts in this topic

Hello,
I changed faction few days ago from Order to Chaos (using adena) and my character started to act weirdly..... My nickname keeps changing color from red to green randomly and when I set a shop.... It removes my shop message when the change happens.

It mostly stays like green......

Best regards,

The character is stuck in the city. Tried the command .repair. Not helpful at opening event all the rules. The weapons are constantly changing, disappearing inventory, and constantly runs at one point.

11 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Char name?

Vima

Plizzz help. Soe doesn't helm. Restart too. All chars on the account were okay. He is constantly running, and inventory is unavailable. When in town.

Hello,

The issues seems to be fixed now. Thank you very much for looking into this.

Best regards,

PrayForMercy

When i am playing with Eva’s templar my char moves, changes weapon by itself. Also i can’t see items, jewels in my bag and my stats are always ‘0’. İf i join to event this bug gets temporary fixed. As i see this is not just my problem, many people has the same problem...

3 hours ago, Cooper said:

When i am playing with Eva’s templar my char moves, changes weapon by itself. Also i can’t see items, jewels in my bag and my stats are always ‘0’. İf i join to event this bug gets temporary fixed. As i see this is not just my problem, many people has the same problem...

Curious that you are the first guy who ever reported this problem when "many people" have the same problem.

I suggest you to delete your current h5 version and download the game from a source from our site and apply our system patch after.

EDIT: Seems your right and other people explore that too.

http://l2ovc.com/downloads

well.. dunno if this is a bug or no.. when change faction you get same "problem" for 1-2 days.. no more happends

Bug fixed today, the issue was related to cubics.