Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gluttony

Dagger classes

5 posts in this topic

Daggers are pretty much non existent on the map and that’s a shame . I d like to see more sprees ended by this assasin class rather than only gladis/tyrants rushing in and wipe the floor with us ( Nothing against those 2 classes let em 2-3 shot mages as they r supposed to ) . I miss that sweet pain in the ass hunting me down or even getting top ranks at maps and I don’t really see how that’s possible on interlude and not on h5 . Concept wise melee classes have a disadvantage against ranged ones so what I m saying is give them a little boost in dmg or a considerable lethal rate . Then again I haven’t tested anything just talking and suggesting that small boost by what I ve seen so far . Before cry babies complain I m playing mage (sts) now and every il season . 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Gluttony said:

Daggers are pretty much non existent on the map and that’s a shame . I d like to see more sprees ended by this assasin class rather than only gladis/tyrants rushing in and wipe the floor with us ( Nothing against those 2 classes let em 2-3 shot mages as they r supposed to ) . I miss that sweet pain in the ass hunting me down or even getting top ranks at maps and I don’t really see how that’s possible on interlude and not on h5 . Concept wise melee classes have a disadvantage against ranged ones so what I m saying is give them a little boost in dmg or a considerable lethal rate . Then again I haven’t tested anything just talking and suggesting that small boost by what I ve seen so far . Before cry babies complain I m playing mage (sts) now and every il season . 

That's like most community of this server.... Make suggestions without testing stuff... And who would play a melee class  when 99% of the maps are ranged maps and why would someone play dagger when a sts can 2-3 shot him :))  or when sts farms so much better than a dagger....

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

That's like most community of this server.... Make suggestions without testing stuff... And who would play a melee class  when 99% of the maps are ranged maps and why would someone play dagger when a sts can 2-3 shot him :))  or when sts farms so much better than a dagger....

1st I suggested a boost that doesn’t benefit me . ( w/o testing as I said ) 2nd  99% of the maps are ranged in il too not only in this season . 3rd an sts can’t 2-3 shot a dagger if not being under enlight+impulse . If he does there’s something wrong with the dagger . Lastly h5 is supposed to be well balanced where everything is playable but no let the class disappear because I didn’t test and you have to lay shit on every post as a true forum warrior but I guess that’s on me making a topic . Cu in game enough forum for me 

1 person likes this

Daggers needs working balanced lethal from my observation and nothing else.