Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mojo

Changelist

36 posts in this topic

whatis next  2 archers cant hit same target ??? or maybe necro cant join sph on party because soom kid  recieved 12k  slug with gloom ? maybe allow only sws bd and warsmith at same pt  ..................    we play this game to gave some group gfun ant fight   other groups  .......... to be able to say smoke this pack :D   anyway new seazon new nefs every time  i love this server but u making it worse  and worse  with  all  this party not allow to have something in it .............

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Naikis said:

whatis next  2 archers cant hit same target ??? or maybe necro cant join sph on party because soom kid  recieved 12k  slug with gloom ? maybe allow only sws bd and warsmith at same pt  ..................    we play this game to gave some group gfun ant fight   other groups  .......... to be able to say smoke this pack :D   anyway new seazon new nefs every time  i love this server but u making it worse  and worse  with  all  this party not allow to have something in it .............

maybe the first time we agree in something even though I didn't understand half what you said.

Emerald we get it, this server is for randoms but please stop punishing organized people for playing THE GAME, thanks.

No, don't let overlords with healers in party. They are making strong even stronger and unkillable.

6 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

No, don't let overlords with healers in party. They are making strong even stronger and unkillable.

make  2 overs 2 bish i still kill u solo if u mage or bow and found some friends

Edited by Naikis

12 minutes ago, Naikis said:

make  2 overs 2 bish i still kill u solo if u mage or bow and found some friends

cuz SH is broken :delf2_16:

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Asmodin said:

cuz SH is broken :delf2_16:

Not rly i cant beat tyr or glad on newbie gear 1x1 if player know how to play and if i can one shot u guyz try make sph and one shot me gl

Well i am not againts SPH dont get confused plz. But, if u take a look at rank8 ppl probably only sph there..

1 person likes this

not to mention every top kills is a sph, even advol one of them admits his damage makes no sense yet emerald reverted the nerf, facepalm

4 minutes ago, elxdark said:

not to mention every top kills is a sph, even advol one of them admits his damage makes no sense yet emerald reverted the nerf, facepalm

Guess what...

On 11/1/2019 at 11:03 AM, Emerald said:

So I was testing it myself and these are the results (sorc vs sph, 2 completely new characters, sorc with seed of fire, sph with seed of wind + empowering echo):

Sorc to SPH:
384 with prot
501 without prot

SPH to Sorc with 10% nerf:
366 with prot
524 without prot

SPH to Sorc with 5% nerf:
387 with prot
553 without prot

SPH to Sorc without nerf:
407 with prot
582 without prot

So even without the nerf the difference isn't that big to be needing an nerf, considering that SPH has 4.8k m.atk. and sorc has 3.4k

The nerf will be removed, if there will anyway be many SPHs around people will simply know that they have to go for wind defense attributes and that will be the thing that would close the gap.

We already said that problem with crazy mc was blast, which had a well worth it nerf since you cant take an ele restist against it and totally ignores elemental attribute you already own.

In that logic we should nerf archer since rhaegar  was top 1 with an archer the most of the time...oh wait.

What about the sps on top of the list?

My point is that you can do miracles with mages, it is early game after all, it just happens that ppl prefer sts for the damn empo, which this 10% made it irrelevant.

1 person likes this