Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mojo

Changelist

36 posts in this topic

@Emerald wtf  changes you make few clan members left that they was playing Interlude season till the end and now they ragequit becouse your changelist on classes etc! wtf you make BRO
CAN YOU MAKE EVERYTHING NORMAL AND PLAYBE? 
Luffy clan left my members start leaving to.. Brother Emerald we LOVE OVC i LOVE TO SPEND MY TIME HERE AND MOST OF PPL ,  BUT WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING WITH THE CLASSES  
WITH THIS CHANGES AWAYS! MATE DO SOMETHING SO THEY CAN COME BACK!! FUCKING HIGH FIVE SEASON WILL YOU RUSH TO H5 WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY IN INTERLUDE WE WAS FINE  AND YOU KNOW THAT MOST PLAYERS  WAS PLAYING TILL TO THE END! Explain me! IM SURE THAT I LOVE OvC More than you
P.S. I AM NOT AT WORK THEY GONNA CUT MY SALARY BECOUSE I WANNA HAVE SOME FUN, I AM SICK BUT I CAN WORK BUT I PREFER TO TAKE REST DAYS TO BE INHOME AND SPEND TIME IN OvC  

1 person likes this

the p.s. made me laugh.

i think luffy was the only sts that quit, everybody else is still playing there's also servers coming out this week so that may be a reason as well.

until now Balance changes have been pretty good imo.

Edited by elxdark

7 hours ago, elxdark said:

the p.s. made me laugh.

i think luffy was the only sts that quit, everybody else is still playing there's also servers coming out this week so that may be a reason as well.

Yes. It's the first h5 for a long time. Better make a lot of improvements now than during the next season.

31 minutes ago, Maasikas said:

Yes. It's the first h5 for a long time. Better make a lot of improvements now than during the next season.

On 29.10.2019 at 0:41 AM, Venth said:

We can call previous beta as "alpha" ^^ and now we have actual beta :D

25 minutes ago, ImmunE said:

? Y, its true

I dont see point of playing duo of broken rank system(dont gane anything and only lose income) penalty / overal slower progression / see every where orcs, dualist and other chars with tons of hp beacous they .

8 hours ago, elxdark said:

there's also servers coming out this week so that may be a reason as well.

If i will play something it will by Escape of Tarkove or do more crative things then hit keyboard :)

8 hours ago, elxdark said:

Yes they was but range chars was  nerfed and mele classes bossted( daggers are fine after changes but they cant fight dualist and tyrant same as other classes) so what happend 60-70% ppl its frustrated and will leave.   Range skill are fine now, dagger are ok, but tyrants start by pain for all(glads looks balanced or close to). 

So if you are glad or tyrant you can thing that whay

Edited by Venth

Personally, I'm very disappointed with overall server management concerning players suggestion and especially with some classes nerfes and gear penality.

Lost motivation to continue playing since tank damage is nerfed, tank rewards are nerfed and gear penality is too high to farm adena to buy even single epic accessory.

Tanks was to op(adena drop)before nerf  maybe it was to big. I will love to see tank with baium@qa. That they can fight like beasts but in same time we dont wont to see only them if you understand that like me. Right now no one can afford epics(maybe glads/tyrants) if you dont make countless chars rank 1.

Edited by Venth

22 minutes ago, Venth said:

I will love to see tank with baium@qa. That they can fight like beasts but in same time we dont wont to see only them if you understand that like me.

Tanks are beasts in sence that they can take down 1 or maybe 2 players under focus of 5 players. But that's all.

Gladiators / tyrants can kill 1 player instantly and take 2 more under the same focus.

Mage / archer not being focused will kill all 5 players in same amount of time.

Even if noone will attack tank during the whole event, it is impossible to make more than 20 kills due to dps still lower than damage dealers and no range / distance closing skills.

1 person likes this

Changes should never be applied midseason. Any changes you want to make do it on beta. That's why you open beta server! Any changes after launching a server it just destroys server

17 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

Changes should never be applied midseason. Any changes you want to make do it on beta. That's why you open beta server! Any changes after launching a server it just destroys server

No matter how many balance test u do in beta its simply not realistic. Beta shouldnt be for balance check but to check for bugs and make sure features work as intended.
-

55 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Tanks are beasts in sence that they can take down 1 or maybe 2 players under focus of 5 players. But that's all.

Gladiators / tyrants can kill 1 player instantly and take 2 more under the same focus.

Mage / archer not being focused will kill all 5 players in same amount of time.

Even if noone will attack tank during the whole event, it is impossible to make more than 20 kills due to dps still lower than damage dealers and no range / distance closing skills.

If Emerald had done the general changes i suggested even aggressive-dd tank would be possible (ofc sacrificing survivability), but oohh well.. Maybe one day he finally gets it.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mersiles said:

No matter how many balance test u do in beta its simply not realistic. Beta shouldnt be for balance check but to check for bugs and make sure features work as intended.
-

If Emerald had done the general changes i suggested even aggressive-dd tank would be possible (ofc sacrificing survivability), but oohh well.. Maybe one day he finally gets it.

There are any sk/pala tank with qa/baium + good blunt weapon(especialy pala)+ offensive buffs ? I didnt saw any of them only TK witch is and was unkilable/stun agro bot how it allways was on any chronicle . Beacous if you buff something and later see what can  happend with use of  good gear(no op) he can wipe whole server.

Edited by Venth

* OLs are now considered healers.
* Removed the SPH nerf.

nvm classic emerald strikes once again, it was a fun week anyways :D

punish organized players to reward randoms that will leave after 1 week (and who don't donate a single euro), amazing job!

1 person likes this

well, I believe it won't be changed. I suggest to be able to ressing other players or only clan members (or even mass ress :D)

7 hours ago, Venth said:

Yes they was but range chars was  nerfed and mele classes bossted

Can you explain, how can you boost some1 then it's already nerfed? Maybe accurate word would be reducing existing nerf (and then u can add numbers)? I saw some of ur posts lately, and dude, u should consider to stop this spamming without elementary understanding what's going on.

They wasnt nerfed in aoe range  damage all classes? Tell me when i told that sh should by totaly unnarfed?

On 30.10.2019 at 3:45 PM, Venth said:

It looks like now we use more mp then other mages and have same damage(not talking about hp/def + other stats ). Imo nerf should go to emp echo not to pvp damage by sh.

4 hours ago, Venth said:

There are any sk/pala tank with qa/baium + good blunt weapon(especialy pala)+ offensive buffs ?

Blunt is good only for paladin, not for SK.

Paladin is useless now when it's 10 vs 10 everywhere. Killed immediately or waste much time while chasing running away enemies (only few ppl stand on one spot without moving).

Paladin will only be good lategame when most fights are 1 vs 1.

Also icon is hard to charge without phoenix making timing hard.

What i did say in this post as whole? Maybe you can qoute it?

4 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Blunt is good only for paladin, not for SK.

"good blunt weapon(especialy pala)" I have to write all set up/ huge  crit power possible ? Pala its strongest so i was thinging about him in this post mostly.

Biggest nerf for pala here its unable to use sacryfice most pvp servers was decresiing enchant skill on power(back in time and maybe now). This nerf on beta and others wasnt crated by me so i dont know who you blaming. I only insisted to do something with atte system since with this buff set up we curent have damage would much more insane especialy vs newbies (you remmber previous seasons and 12k + damage on newbies??). 

@Emerald why would you buff/cancel the nerf on spellhowlers? it is clearly the most broken class in the server right now

you legit get 5 digit damage when they drop the bubbles

Nerfing the most broken class on the server and 2 days later revoking it, very bad decision even that 10% was low.

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Nerfing the most broken class on the server and 2 days later revoking it, very bad decision even that 10% was low.

Exactly, every map top kills, now even in small area maps, seems they need to rule every aspect of the game.

Meh Fail. Start Playing Lineage , Quit thinkin' you can be Playing Science Fiction xD and actually work out. 

make overlord be able to join pt with bishop why u punish organised players   for some randoms who leave anyway  this server  only runs because of few nolifer clans here  and u punish them because  randosm cant found friends ? lineage 2 is all about  group plays  if u   dont know how this game works  atleast  listen  player who knows.... @Emerald peace