• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Naikis

penality

Hello  i make   top 3 kills  mostly ever then i try to .. but icant get adena because i got elegia and sacredium and valakas    for killing player i get 1 /2/3 adenas  wtf is this  then ppl killing me solo get 200 or so ..  i dont mind that newbies get more adena  than geared its normal   but why geared players cant get  same adena as on start why reduce it ......  i farm  10h  per day  and i get 2 ews ....(not counting box of luck )   cant get any stones   nothing how should i farm for  +++++ skils antharas baiums and so on ..........   i can go play dyn again  but where is the point to got items if u cant farm with them ...

• Like 4

i get top gear because i know how market works and  we farm duo for this but i cant get any adenas after i put eleigias  why they dont let ppl farm like on start and just double that  or so for newbies .....

all i am asking is to reduce  - gear penality effect because most ofthe server is -90 -100% gear penaly....and i cent  get  more than 1k aden per map if not count votes and mini event rewards ...  also cant get any stone enchant and otger stufff.... @Emerald

All of you its right in some whay. This adena drop system was good on interlude and only see problem with rank system that dont gave anything besides adena decress( it will only change on 8,9,10 rank). We also dont have rebirth for adena drop incrase. 

fix: Increase base adena drop by  around 20%-30% to current system. 

You have better idea or adena drop satisified you compare to interlude ? It just my observation or most of people will escape before getting top gear?

5 hours ago, Naikis said:

Hello  i make   top 3 kills  mostly ever then i try to .. but icant get adena because i got elegia and sacredium and valakas    for killing player i get 1 /2/3 adenas  wtf is this  then ppl killing me solo get 200 or so ..  i dont mind that newbies get more adena  than geared its normal   but why geared players cant get  same adena as on start why reduce it ......  i farm  10h  per day  and i get 2 ews ....(not counting box of luck )   cant get any stones   nothing how should i farm for  +++++ skils antharas baiums and so on ..........   i can go play dyn again  but where is the point to got items if u cant farm with them ...

Totally agree. After made top grade wep and armors i got same problem aswell. Im getting like 2-3 and mostly 1 adena from kills. Something going wrong.

3 minutes ago, Abc* said:

Totally agree. After made top grade wep and armors i got same problem aswell. Im getting like 2-3 and mostly 1 adena from kills. Something going wrong.

Wasn't this happening on interlude too when you were fighting b graders with full S grade? Because that's what I remember it was happening to me....also s grade scrolls drops were low too.... Was getting 1 a week or so.....

Thats why im not making s84 no farm,  im not farming good now what about if i put s84 or i should make like in IL new char farm 30k per map and be milioner ?  Really boss you need to fix this 

Emerald please don't do anything because 4 or 5 nolifers can't farm adena (they have already farmed more than the entire server) this system is made for that purpose, to stop you guys of getting MORE ahead of others, you already get top kills top score top whatever, now you will have to wait for the normal players to catch you up.

Actually, there should not be penality, there should be only bonus.

If high grade kills low grade he should receive 100% reward.

If low grade kills high grade he should receive 200% reward.

This way it will be fair for both low and high grades.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, elxdark said:

Emerald please don't do anything because 4 or 5 nolifers can't farm adena (they have already farmed more than the entire server) this system is made for that purpose, to stop you guys of getting MORE ahead of others, you already get top kills top score top whatever, now you will have to wait for the normal players to catch you up.

I allready quited this seasone beacous its much harder to farm then interlude(i have starter gear no epic). I know you will by happy :d. If i wonted to farm like on low rate i will just chose one. I just was telling that this system it good with rebirth gold dinger +40%(?) now you dont have it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

Actually, there should not be penality, there should be only bonus.

If high grade kills low grade he should receive 100% reward.

If low grade kills high grade he should receive 200% reward.

This way it will be fair for both low and high grades.

I will say it agane penalty have to stay!! The problem its rank system that take to much from it since you gain nothing (only 8.9.10 rank are diffrent). I just suggesting to lower penalty from 2-7 rank or incrase base drop rate(all ppl will see much faster progresion).

Now we have 60-80 a base drop( we can call it A drop)  from player splited on all dds + supports(they take half drop from dds) +/- % gear/rank bonus . Emerlad last seasone decrease base drop and % bonus to Adena drops( it good for interlude) but here you dont have 40% gold dinger bonus. 

Edited by Venth

9 hours ago, PrayForMercy said:

Wasn't this happening on interlude too when you were fighting b graders with full S grade? Because that's what I remember it was happening to me....also s grade scrolls drops were low too.... Was getting 1 a week or so.....

No, it was totally different on interlude. As i remember i was getting 7-10 adena on interlude but here now 1-4 adena. I've farmed top items to get 1-4 adena ?  whats the point of making top items if we get 1 adena.. For now it's better to play with dynasty sets and different characters to get more adena. I hope emerald do something about that.

Edited by Abc*
  • Like 1

On interlude rank 1 lvl 76 gane same adena as rank 4 lvl 76(gold dinger lvl 3 on fresh sub) with same gear or really  similar.

Edited by Venth

21 minutes ago, Abc* said:

No, it was totally different on interlude. As i remember i was getting 7-10 adena on interlude but here now 1-4 adena. I've farmed top items to get 1-4 adena ? So whats the point of making top items if we get 1 adena.. For now it's better to play with dynasty sets and different characters to get more adena. I hope emerald do something about that.

Venth is somewhat right.... We might be missing expert scavange too... So adena drop is even lower.... But there is another problem.... To the system now in h5..... Most people play with dynasty ++++ and never go s80/S84.. Because moirai is not really worth investing unless you are a support class and people prefer to make dynasty full level 4 and farm like that.i  interlude people were going for A grade... Mages /healers for DC set and daimon crystal.... Archers could go for majestic light set + shyeed bow.... So the difference is adena income was going up a bit.... As a mage is better to stay with dynasty or major arcana.... Cuz you don't need anything else until s84

Edited by PrayForMercy