Rhaegar

''hate''

31 minutes ago, anhel said:

@Emerald

Just to point this out: 

point 13.

point 20.

point 21. 

After he wrote that down, he clearly went againts server and its population. Gl to deceide. 

Névtelen.png

point 13, he isn't ruining any events (example wall hacking)

point 20, don't even understand why you put this

poin 21, who's the one making drama?

Edited by elxdark

The part i dont understand why is @Emerald avoiding a proper statement about the guy's behavior and Hombres just spamming when i am not even talking to you. 

14 minutes ago, anhel said:

The part i dont understand why is @Emerald avoiding a proper statement about the guy's behavior and Hombres just spamming when i am not even talking to you. 

the part i dont understand is why Emerald avoiding a proper nerf to the most broken and op class in the game and MW's random healer just spamming nonsense when no1 cares

• Like 2

You people have a problem with the pathetic community here :), at least part of itThis one(hate) at least has some purpose but he like the other tanks are just mentally ill people -auzenia, gatos ~10-15 people.

Their style of play is " I will annoy everyone, the server will die and I'll write nonsense in the forum" and they find this a lot of fun.

Sad and funny story...

Why would server die because of some tanks? They are part of the game... If the players can't handle a bit of crowd control.... This is not the game for them.... They should try some Tetris or Mario instead....

26 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

Why would server die because of some tanks? They are part of the game... If the players can't handle a bit of crowd control.... This is not the game for them.... They should try some Tetris or Mario instead....

When in 30 minutes in 25 of them you have tanks on your target whose sole purpose is to annoy you and this tank(s) is almost impossible to die there is not much choice in what you can do.  It is not a low rate server where you can cancel their buffs and kill them or their mana ends but you're obviously an expert on how to handle a tank( I guess you are one of the tanks ) so please teach Rhaegar what to do.  I look forward to your lesson with impatience and if you can't say something to help him, I expect pictures of how you play the games mentioned above :)  You will help many people here with this lesson, so please explain to the "fools" how to deal with tanks. Thanks :o 

So you're getting fanboyed by a Tank, big fucking Deal.

Even if the Tank Classes were completely removed from the Game, u could then get fanboyed by a Warlord instead who chain stuns you.

Or a Tyrant who just suicide Bomber dives and kills you.

Point is: if someone wants to fanboy you, he will. Deal with it.

OH it seems you are one of his monkeys.... No need to teach you anything.... Not emerald fault or my/others fault that you can't focus or deal with a tank. Learn to play.... Think for solutions don't just ask others to do it for you.
 You have a brain after all right?

Both of you are tanks and you tell others that they need to find a way to deal with your sick brains direct them or go play the games mentioned by you.

9 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

Learn to play

Teach me, it seems you are pro :o Share the secret to letting people know what to do about tanks and keep these topics closed forever.

One again especially for you :

2 hours ago, ichakala said:

Their style of play is " I will annoy everyone and I'll write nonsense in the forum"

12 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

So you're getting fanboyed by a Tank, big fucking Deal.

Even if the Tank Classes were completely removed from the Game, u could then get fanboyed by a Warlord instead who chain stuns you.

Or a Tyrant who just suicide Bomber dives and kills you.

Point is: if someone wants to fanboy you, he will. Deal with it.

The huge difference is that these characters can be killed a lot easier even in 1 vs 1.

The huge difference is that these characters can kill unlike tank with -10 str.

The huge difference is that these characters can be debuffed.

The huge difference is that to play with these characters you need a brain that you both do not have.

6 hours ago, PrayForMercy said:

Why ?Because its annoying sh1t .And this cancer tanks know its annoying otherwise they wouldnt do it .If someone has on obsession on somebody doesnt matter reason he just needs be braindead and there are alot such specimens in this community ,they can ruin anybody experience .

21 minutes ago, Lebron said:

Why ?Because its annoying sh1t .And this cancer tanks know its annoying otherwise they wouldnt do it .If someone has on obsession on somebody doesnt matter reason he just needs be braindead and there are alot such specimens in this community ,they can ruin anybody experience .

This is how the game is..... Enjoy it or stop playing it...

5 hours ago, PrayForMercy said:

This is how the game is..... Enjoy it or stop playing it...

U cannot enjoy the game if u have fanboys tanks ,surely this did not happend to you .If u would have agrobots fans following u everywhere on the map u wouldnt suport them so much ,thats for sure .Because there is no point ,u cannot play normally when your target is hijacked all the time by some immortal class .

Edited by Lebron
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lebron said:

U cannot enjoy the game if u have fanboys tanks ,surely this did not happend to you .If u would have agrobots fans following u everywhere on the map u wouldnt suport them so much ,thats for sure .Because there is no point ,u cannot play normally when your target is hijacked all the time by some immortal class .

Dont waste your time, they will always come and say that its normal, its the job of the tank etc etc, cause like u said they are not having this problem.

They dont understand that the basic plan and objective of this guy is just to block a person from playing and eventually to make him quit. I guess most of them would be happy to see a person who is most of time on top kill quit the server.

35 minutes ago, Soulka said:

just like u say sph is normal when even u said the 10% was nothing it is op anyways omegalul. so much retards 

i told you already, you need to use soulshot, else u will never do dmg :(

1 hour ago, Lebron said:

It might seem immortal because everyone prefers easy frags instead of focusing the tank.... Also everyone prefers to play broken STS instead of useful classes for taking down tank faster. Don't tell me that it doesn't happen to me Cuz I have at least Gatos(if not ThouAz / gluttony and others useless tanks) on my ass 24/7 but at least my party does focus the right target. And yes I play the best tank in lineage 2 history.... A SLH with the m.atk of a chickens brain.

90% of you never played higher chronicles than interlude and have no idea about this game. Rhaegar at least admitted he only played lineage 2 on OvC... So we offered him some tips.

As I said,  you all want easy frags because thats how you were used to in interlude. Nothing more. There shouldnt  be anyone that bothers just a little bit Cuz it gets you mad because you can't frag. Learn to position., learn to focus target not ignore it..... Learn to play in general.

Now gtfo and enjoy whatever broken sts classes you all play.

32 minutes ago, Soulka said:

i am not even geared u are getting 2.5k u dont want me to get gear lol

oh all ok then, good im still on 60 resist set else you would do less than 2k dmg :(

6 minutes ago, Advol said:

oh all ok then, good im still on 60 resist set else you would do less than 2k dmg :(

I'm on 60 resist set too and still getting 10k from you.... Feels good! I felt even better after I got 19k in 2 skills from you... Didn't even had time to blink ;)

Edited by PrayForMercy

17 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Funny how is a guy talking big when playing on a broken class, but in IL he was so fukin bad as the streams were showing

bad at interlude?, i was just using another name than advol sry, but my MM was most of the time top killer :(

The dude has 2 clans or maybe more dunno how many pets he has this season. What is the problem of focusing 1 guy? It's not like he is immortal? What is the problem of telling your 30++ pets to kill him on sight?
It's just laughable that Rheagar, the greatest player/leader of all time is getting fucked by 1 rando?

And ofc ppl are defeding this guy, coz it's not like he is doing something bad. Compared to disease called GatozZzZZZ he is nothing.