• Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Rhaegar

''hate''

2 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

I have tried to play mage, I have tried to stay on archer, I have tried to take resists - there is nothing more I can physically do for him to not perma stun and aggro me every single game throughout

No mental, no resist shock, -con, armor set without resistances for stun / hold. That's a shame.

What are accessories? Zaken + antharas or only AQ + Baium?

How can he perma aggro when it's 15 seconds delay?

You don't insist that stun and hold should be nerfed, right?

Because he has 3 agrgros, he has hate, aggro, and challenge of fate, he just rotates till the other comes off cooldown

Yes, I have tried zaken + anth also from a friend; yet to no avail

Kinda funny to read all those reply, so in the end, you guys dont like rhaegar, his clan, his pet/friend(call them as u want) and you prefer to support than kind of player?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

Because he has 3 agrgros, he has hate, aggro, and challenge of fate, he just rotates till the other comes off cooldown

Yes, I have tried zaken + anth also from a friend; yet to no avail

challenge of fate / aoe agresssion = 40 seconds cooldown.

single target agression = 15 seconds cooldown

each of them lasts 3 seconds.

"I GET PERMA AGGROED QQ"

Maths 101.

Edited by Asmodin
  • Like 1

That random guy hate was focused me nonstop in imperial tomb map yesterday night. İnstead of aggroing more people, focusing an person is totally stupidly lel.  Also there were many tanks doing that. 

Edited by Abc*

1 hour ago, Asmodin said:

"I GET PERMA AGGROED QQ"

Maths 101.

He is just 19... And still in school... With the current math skillsand brain power I'd say he is still in first grade failing to graduate because of math.

7 hours ago, Madlaxy said:

No mental, no resist shock, -con, armor set without resistances for stun / hold. That's a shame.

What are accessories? Zaken + antharas or only AQ + Baium?

How can he perma aggro when it's 15 seconds delay?

You don't insist that stun and hold should be nerfed, right?

No need to give him all the info madlaxy.... It's just a shame about this kind of people not knowing the game but making topics about nerfs and QQ about stuff.... Requesting stuff.... The forum is just full of these topics.... Everything except the STS damage, aura blast insane crits and daggers damage was unaccounted for.... Oh în case  you missed it @Rhaegar. madlaxy gave you  tip no. 3. Right before you will say.... "but why a char would need all that".... It's just the chronicle.... Enjoy it. This is not interlude anymore.... Where all you needed was zaken + Anthy.... There is so much more to it.... Learn to play 🙄

52 minutes ago, Abc* said:

That random guy hate was focused me nonstop in imperial tomb map yesterday night. İnstead of aggroing more people, focusing an person is totally stupidly lel.  Also there were many tanks doing that. 

Thats what tanks do and obviously its easier to follow one because ST aggro has lower cd. Aoe aggro is for secondary use, you cant play the game around it.

6 hours ago, Advol said:

Kinda funny to read all those reply, so in the end, you guys dont like rhaegar, his clan, his pet/friend(call them as u want) and you prefer to support than kind of player?

There is nothing wrong with the guy. If you were to play a tank you would HAVE TO focus on one target as well until he either dies or you but im sure you play an annoying range class, just sitting far in your safety and acting cool.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mersiles said:

There is nothing wrong with the guy. If you were to play a tank you would HAVE TO focus on one target as well until he either dies or you but im sure you play an annoying range class, just sitting far in your safety and acting cool.

He is playing Domi/STS... Being confy with a good Cardinal behind him. People are not used to good tank players because in interlude they were not so annoying and way easier to kill. Now when things got a bit harder to deal with... They qq because they can't frag non stop since people know how to play the class well and can make an impact in pvp.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

it really brings out the best of this community, i think :)

Created a forum account just to say how impressed I am by your patience and will to give  proper answers to random flames :D

As it's done, I'll try to give you an answer to your request (but unfortunately no solution) :

1. You should have NEVER give this guy the pleasure to read your post. He did this to annoy you, you showed him how annoying he was, he must be now pleased and will surely go on (and give ideas to other people)

2. You seem to know the game, there is no magic against this in such a server. You might want to stack CON/Epics/resists/talismans. Otherwise, play a full CON dorf, but you wont deal anymore damages.

Since you posted, you must have in mind that this guy should be obligated to stop doing this (not giving any way to do it). I don't see any other way than banning him to make him stop (or a GM asks him to stop, otherwise he'll get banned). In any case, this would be unfair. He plays the game and do things the game allows him to do. He surely has reasons to. You might have 8k damaged his main char, more than once. He might have tried to play better, build more gear, or whatever, but ended up being brutalized again and again by you, so as a Chaos, he found a way to prevent you from doing huge damages to Chaos's DD. Sounds like he got something personnal, but in fact, he surely doesn't know you peronnaly. He knows your char deals damages, he prevents you from doing it. Might surely be really annoying, I deeply feel sorry for you, and again, you must be really annoyed to post this.

As I said in "1", you should have not said anything. It must have been as annoying (or even more) for him than for you to do so. The only fun he can get is to see you raging, and you offered it to him, feeling really sorry for you, this will only motivate him....

And again, really impressed by your constructive answers to random flamers :')

Best of luck :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

I really didn't want to make a post about this, but despite me trying to resist for 3 days now; it's happening every single minute of the game that he's inside the map.

There is this guy called "hate", a TK, who's ONLY purpsoe for playing this server is to follow me every single map and not let me play - be it through constantly aggroing, stunning, rooting; the whole lot.

I have tried to play mage, I have tried to stay on archer, I have tried to take resists - there is nothing more I can physically do for him to not perma stun and aggro me every single game throughout

You would probably say just because he annoys me 24/7, it's not a bannable offense, and you couldn't care less about it.

There you are correct, however under the rules you created on the Tablet of Information, Rule 13 and Rule 5.

I have both screenshots and video proof of him just persistently doing this to me over the course of the last 3 days, literally every single minute that he's playing - it's only me, ALWAYS me. 

He has clearly expressed his intentions in playing, that he doesn't care about actually enjoying the server - he is thus only here to annoy me and make my experience here as poor as it can be at his expense of "fun".

https://www.twitch.tv/xstevennnn/clip/StylishAstuteFerretOpieOP?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

https://www.twitch.tv/xstevennnn/clip/PeppyExquisiteBatteryGOWSkull?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

https://www.twitch.tv/xstevennnn/clip/BlithePeacefulAlpacaMcaT?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

I can give you more proof as per your request

Hahaha ,this is little funny but sad at the same time .I know what u mean ,unfortunately this is the community .When i was playing hi5 before (wich i dont atm cause no huge free time on my hands) i had 1 guy chasing me all over map just to agro me .He even took some pictures on some maps to post them on forum when i had low kills wich was rare cause i was top kills anyway,but this guy tried to make it like it was this way all maps .And before there was paladins with mage weapons and mage buffs abusing selfsacrifice ,it was really stupid situation if u had such "personal" fans .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mersiles said:

Stop acting stupid plz, this is a faction server, its not any low rated server where you pvp for something important and then i would for sure understand a tank focusing on main DD and ONLY 1.

Explain me now how someone that want to play main archer is suppose to kill a tank when 95% of your faction are ignoring this tank cause he dont bother them ?

Are you a tank player also? would you have fun having a titan waiting for you everytime you leave the spawn to insta jump on you and kill you? completely making you almost impossible to play...

"just sitting far in your safety and acting cool" i didnt know that mage were suppose to go in the front line to just get 1 shot.... dont come to give some tank lesson if its after to complain and blame me about a mage doing his job.

7 hours ago, PrayForMercy said:

He is playing Domi/STS... Being confy with a good Cardinal behind him. People are not used to good tank players because in interlude they were not so annoying and way easier to kill. Now when things got a bit harder to deal with... They qq because they can't frag non stop since people know how to play the class well and can make an impact in pvp.

So for you its normal to see a tank going ONLY on 1 person every single map? not with the goal to block him from killing and make his faction win the event, but with the intention to just make this person lose all his fun playing here?

Yes im a ranged player playing with a good cardinal, but i guess ppl are not used to good cardinal/mage also then :( cause thats how you are supposed to play as a mage, hide behind and frag.

good tank player? i got years and years of playing on Teon/Naia server and i played with and against most of the top tank, so i know whats a good tank dont worry for me, im not basing my comment on previous interlude season. As i said the problem are the intention of this guy and not his play style, nothing else.

Its a faction server no? BP/EE/SE are not able to be in the same grp for a reason no? so why not doing some kind of stuff with the tank to avoid that problem even if its "how they supposed" to play..... EE/SE are supposed to be the BP support/assist, but its disable here cause on a faction server it would just make a grp too strong.

16 hours ago, Advol said:

Its like we tell you not to play in party with bp+dds as domi against solo players and scrubs since day 1.

Doesnt make sence you ll play however the fuck you want.

It has nothing to do with "prefer" we simply dont give a fuck.

i dunno what's the problem here. just make macro for him. OH WAIT.
or maybe pm him that he won't have fun on this server... OH WAIT.

lmao imagine qqing about 1 guy when u have 5 clans xD

On 10/31/2019 at 7:29 AM, Asmodin said:

"I GET PERMA AGGROED QQ"

Maths 101.

Correct me if im wrong but cooldown for aggression single target is 6 seconds static reuse .(or something like that) .Aura of fate and challange for fate are long reuse indeed like u said arround 40 sec .And i checked server features,i didnt find any cooldown nerfs for agression . 

Edited by Lebron

So if a tank has little brain he can lock anybodys target for a long 1st 15 consecutive seconds if he does it in a specific order and at the right time .Also after that his target will be target locked more than 50% of the time .

Edited by Lebron
  • Like 1

@Emerald

Just to point this out: 

point 13.

point 20.

point 21. 

After he wrote that down, he clearly went againts server and its population. Gl to deceide. 

Névtelen.png

Usually i am not making any post againts others becouse i dont give a flying fuck but in my opinion it crossed a brige on me also. 

Névtelen2.png

Edited by anhel

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq